Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Thread is fuckin COOKIN' now

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dregma
Nov 4, 2004

I want my empire back, you son of a bitch!
My Precious!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Oh yes!!

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Cartoon Man posted:

“Really? I’m gonna loving die?”

"Really? I'm gonna be hit by a car? Inside a building?"

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

dregma posted:

My Precious!

:lol:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

This was literally my first thought, thank you.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

dregma posted:

My Precious!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lmao.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edit: double post.

smarxist fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Oct 24, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

dregma
Nov 4, 2004

I want my empire back, you son of a bitch!

:downsbravo:

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

dregma posted:

My Precious!

Jesus loving christ. :five:

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

I was thinking this, but dude on the right powering up:

Someone steal my idea

great content

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

When I see people in these pictures screaming, with wide open mouths, I can't help but think, "A dick would slide into that gob (or those, when there's more than one wide open mouth per pic) very easily?"

Such pics are an evil influence on me and, I'd think on potential serial killers. IMO each customer of the horror house or whatever it's called should be forcibly restrained on entry by burly staff and a ball gag on a sturdy chain locked onto their head.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

BigBadSteve posted:

When I see people in these pictures screaming, with wide open mouths, I can't help but think, "A dick would slide into that gob (or those, when there's more than one wide open mouth per pic) very easily?"

Such pics are an evil influence on me and, I'd think on potential serial killers. IMO each customer of the horror house or whatever it's called should be forcibly restrained on entry by burly staff and a ball gag on a sturdy chain locked onto their head.

What in the gently caress

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
The scary content is coming from inside the thread woOOOOoOooOOoOoo

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

BigBadSteve posted:

:wtfdude:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

BigBadSteve posted:

Turns out it isn't a car. It's just this post they see

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

cool post bro

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

ilmucche posted:

Turns out it isn't a car. It's just this post they see

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lol.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

hell yeah :five:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

BigBadSteve posted:

This post is one in a million and what the gently caress.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

BigBadSteve posted:

:allbuttons:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

sigher posted:

This post is one in a million and what the gently caress.

Just trying to be weirdly scary and funny, it looks like it worked! (Well I laughed, my sense of humor can be pretty black at times.)

True story: I scared myself once in a horror house like the one ITT after catching sight of myself in a mirror. I should smile more. :biglips:

Edit: Spelling corrected to American so as not to cause further offense + corrected multiple horrifying typos.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Oct 25, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

BigBadSteve posted:

Edit: Spelling corrected to American so as not to cause further offense + corrected multiple horrifying typos.

Never change your spelling to 'Merican, it's everyone's least favourite way to spell. This from a 'Merican.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

loving lol

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

That smiley but with NFF faces. This idea is free for the taking

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

:syoon:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
October ain't over bitches. Sticky this!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

October ain't over bitches. Sticky this!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bring the stick back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
oh hey i went through this once with another goon for the meme potential it was actually pretty fun + scary

we bought printouts of our picture for $20 or whatever

that car really does gently caress you up in person