Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Sorry everyone behind me on the ladder, but I've had dysentery all week and it's a long climb. You're gonna get wet, nothing I can do about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

:siren:THEY'RE SALLYING OUT:siren:

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

*is captured* I’m confident my lord Stuart the Bastard’s name refers to his parentage not his unwillingness to promptly ransom free his good friend, miscellaneous spearman of average height

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Songbearer posted:

M'lord, so far the siege is goin' alright but, ah, small development. Y'know how they 'ad a drought and everything and nothin' was growin'? Well, Edmund from the gold mine, y'see, he ain't so smart so he kind of got the wrong message when you ordered everyone to storm the castle. Took it a bit literally and started throwin' buckets o' water at 'em. He's an eager one, our Edmund, so he's been doin' it a few weeks and now all their crops have grown back an' quite frankly the castles thrivin' again.

It looks like you wanted a war but instead you just gave 'em a miner irrigation

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

*time travels in*

"Here's a bunch of BUDK poo poo, go hog wild."

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

*shits self to death from dysentery in camp.*

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I believe that is actually a minor case of defenestration.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Bacontotem posted:

*shits self to death from dysentery in camp.*

*catches a lethal disease from burying your corpse*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
"Don't worry if you get wounded, we have the the best doctors in all of Europe back in camp, they know every kind of demon that could imbalance your humours"

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

So when we win the siege and get the kidnap victim back I assume we all get to have a round with this Helen of Troy broad right?

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Xenocides posted:

So when we win the siege and get the kidnap victim back I assume we all get to have a round with this Helen of Troy broad right?

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Can we catapult all our weapons over the wall? Maybe they will all land on somebody. We could launch our shields and armour over as well to catch anyone still alive.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

As a sovereign serf of the land I cannot be forced to serve as a levy in this siege.

Wait….hold on, I am giving you a lawful order. Step away. Lawful order under common law.

Stop hitting me!

I DO NOT CONSENT! I DO NOT CONSENT!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
oh no I'm being scalded by boiling oil

there is no healthcare yet

help

naem
May 29, 2011

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Change the "cholera" to "posting" and thisbwiuld be best AV ever

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
So which king is ours?

The bald one or the ginger?

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
Guys, I just got back from 40 yards that way and I noticed they only built a wall on this side and not the other three. I'm starting to think this siege could've been over in less than twelve years.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Agnostalgia posted:

Guys, I just got back from 40 yards that way and I noticed they only built a wall on this side and not the other three. I'm starting to think this siege could've been over in less than twelve years.

He's a witch!

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Boy I sure hope they run out of food and/or die of disease before we run out of food and/or die of disease.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

just wait for them to come out

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
we should just brick up the entrance gates duh. Let them stew for a year or two until they've all eaten each other and things have quieted down in there.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

gather round! news from home!

not good, im afraid

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

My pointy stick broke. Can I get another one?

No….ummmm….okay.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Who's on petard duty? don't accept any man with a proclivity to stuff things up his backside, we need this gate down!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

GolfHole posted:

gather round! news from home!

not good, im afraid

What? Have the Swiss and French made sudden peace with each other at a mountain-pass rendez-vous, then forged a clandestine alliance with Spain, thus leaving us without friends in Europe, unless by chance we make an immediate pact with Hungary?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Unwelcome news, milord! We were siegin' the cattle but they don't seem to be too upset by it and we've lost most our men to starvation!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

nesamdoom posted:

Can we catapult all our weapons over the wall? Maybe they will all land on somebody. We could launch our shields and armour over as well to catch anyone still alive.

We're out of armour. Commence the vegetable bombardment

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
gently caress i hate sieging this castle

Real UK Grime
Jun 16, 2009
*runs up to wall*

Hey, how about you all suck on these huguenots!

*grabs junk while being pierced by multiple arrows*

*dies fulfilled, despite being illiterate and the joke only making sense in writing*

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

*sneaking some prime cuts off the fallen men, high quality protein being in short supply*

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Feels the temporal spectral footsteps of bored children being dragged round the castle in 2017.

Looks around at bloodshed and horror unable to express the gnawing pointlessness of it all.

"Hey thou poo poo popes, hold onto ye meaty spears, I shallst climesbth these walls and bugger the maidens first!"

*Dies slowly from arrowwound in no man's land. Pain counterbalanced by sheer futility in knowing this is where the car park will be*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I still think we should send a team up through the poo poo stacks. Someone'll be using the bathroom then bam! Sword up the rear end. Me? No, I'm not much of a climber but thanks.

naem
May 29, 2011

Dick Swiveller
Mar 2, 2011

Come lads, uppe the ladder now, see that thou do not tarry. Milud hates tarryin. Hark well what he spake, that if thou should tarry he shalt loving go thee.

SearchInward
Oct 22, 2021
I would ascend the ladder with haste and courage, quickly parry any simple blade strikes that come my way and vanquish ANY villain that stands in my righteous path.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*checks grindr*

naem
May 29, 2011

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
I had to stay at home what with these bone spurs acting up. drat shame that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

halberd zone lads