Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Gutcruncher posted:

WB smash bros. Only one Loony Tune

you say this now, soon everyone will be complaining that they're the new fire emblems

sword attacks (the sword is pulled from hammerspace)
they all look "the same" (they're just cartoon animals)
they have a counter (banana cream pie)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

well, SpongeBob did it, so now everyone who owns cartoon characters has to do it

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

lmao

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://twitter.com/nibellion/status/1453389542690639875?s=21

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
"Warner Bros.' very own LeBron James" is a haunting phrase

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I like that this will be the second Smash clone with playable Johnny Bravo.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Xad posted:

"Warner Bros.' very own LeBron James" is a haunting phrase

That photo makes it look like he agrees with you

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
gotta put a sticker on the box that says "featuring LeBron James from the Warner Bros.™ series!"

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Will the Very Naughty Lads from Clockwork Orange be an Ice Climbers thing, or will they be single characters?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Gutcruncher posted:

Will the Very Naughty Lads from Clockwork Orange be an Ice Climbers thing, or will they be single characters?

It's going to be a Hisui/Kohaku situation like in Melty where you can play them as a team or separately

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Is it appropriate that lebron james being dlc is an executive decision when that's his goddamn Heat uniform, a team he hasn't been on for like almost 5 years

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

gandalf is cool but i need to main tom bombadil

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

with Warner Bros owning Cartoon Network I want them to go full chaos and just have a Tim And Eric stage

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

DLC Inc posted:

with Warner Bros owning Cartoon Network I want them to go full chaos and just have a Tim And Eric stage

Jeff Goldblum as Bill Joel from Tom Goes to the Mayor.

Edit: I changed my mind

mango sentinel fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Oct 27, 2021

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I just want to live in a world where Jabberjaw decapitating Baron Harkkonen is possible.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

DLC Inc posted:

Eric Andre Show stage

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im actually liking the d-pad a whole lot so far, that and the buttons being softer touch is super nice.

right shoulder buttons feel a bit far compared to the fc4 and ds4, but yeah playing Kolin in SFV feels a lot nicer on my thumb.

The d-pad on the Raion is probably the nicest d-pad I've used on anything. Only problem is it's fragile and prone to failure, which isn't surprising since it's Razer but still really disappointing.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Wouldn't Superman or Rick from Rick and Morty just body everyone?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Rick Vs Superman? Epic. Epic for the Win

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
could goku beat rickandmorty in a rap battle

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
I'll accept lebron james and other real characters such as tim and eric as long as they're mocapped in old mortal kombat style

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Well, my understanding is that people who choose Rick must have very high IQs, therefore being better able to participate in the "yomi" of combat. Yomi is the Japanese word for reading the mind of the opponent.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Gologle posted:

Well, my understanding is that people who choose Rick must have very high IQs, therefore being better able to participate in the "yomi" of combat. Yomi is the Japanese word for reading the mind of the opponent.

they should unironically make rick the hardest character to play by a mile so we can see the best scrubquotes of all time

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

anime was right posted:

they should unironically make rick the hardest character to play by a mile so we can see the best scrubquotes of all time
Rick is just going to be throwing Mortys at people like Olimar throwing Pikmin

Looks like WB filed a DMCA at the image and the youtube video, which confirms it's real, here's a backup of it, copy it while you can

Here's a bigger version from the youtube vid:

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Oct 27, 2021

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Shaggy Verde already defeated Scorpion in the new animated movie, he is ready for the next fight.

sam16
Oct 29, 2007
Pillbug
The PlayStation State of Play has a trailer for the open beta for KOF XV along with some footage of the new girl Dolores:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pgEWn6E4ms

It goes from Nov 19 - 22.

The PlayStation blog also reveals what team she's on, which is a mild case of Shattered Expectations. She's with Isla and Heidern.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol that the gangly, lethal assassin general is palling around with two ganguro girls; absolutely shattered my expectations there.

Guess there's just the matter of what teams Kukri, Ash, and K' are on. K' team probably following the norm but I'm still holding out hope for an Ash team of weirdos that involves Duo Lon, Shen Woo, or Oswald.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

The United States posted:

Rick is just going to be throwing Mortys at people like Olimar throwing Pikmin

Looks like WB filed a DMCA at the image and the youtube video, which confirms it's real, here's a backup of it, copy it while you can

Here's a bigger version from the youtube vid:

immediately saving these hot warez and uploading them to dropbox, google drive, mega dot com, several remote servers all over the world, and my own cold-storage magnetic tape archive. information wants to be free! fight the power! :hai:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
the little 1s in the corner of those images makes me think that, since it's a F2P gacha game too, you will be able to level up your characters. which, lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
a gacha FG is the most cursed dionysian idea possible, holy poo poo

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

wondering about the icons in the upper right. probably indicates the "type" of character, sword = weapon fighter, fist = close up brawler, fireball = projectile user, naturally. i'd guess shield means defensive in some way. but then what are steven and new character. steven has a drat shield but he doesn't get the shield icon.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Whats a steven? Is that shaggys square name?

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Countblanc posted:

the little 1s in the corner of those images makes me think that, since it's a F2P gacha game too, you will be able to level up your characters. which, lol

hopefully it will just work like valorant where you "level up" a character by playing them in online matches to get stuff like character-specific cosmetics or a profile banner with their face on it and poo poo
basically stuff that doesn't matter and nobody cares about

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

can't wait for the impact of ultra instinct shaggy on the meta

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Spanish Manlove posted:

a gacha FG is the most cursed dionysian idea possible, holy poo poo
one of these has to already exist right? I can't think of one...

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
GBVS is a fighting game based on a gacha game :eng101:

But the only thing you can gacha for in that game are weapons (with ingame money only). And they only affect your stats in the single-player mode, although some of them also unlock weapon skins in the actual fighting-game bit.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Do you think Rick can turn himself into a pickle.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Do you think Rick can turn himself into a pickle.

0.1% drop from the Gacha

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

b_d posted:

wondering about the icons in the upper right. probably indicates the "type" of character, sword = weapon fighter, fist = close up brawler, fireball = projectile user, naturally. i'd guess shield means defensive in some way. but then what are steven and new character. steven has a drat shield but he doesn't get the shield icon.

I think they're wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

Do not disrespect Norville "Shaggy Verde" Rogers.