Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
ma, i finally made it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Congratulations flavius, remember me when you're famous.

Flavius Aetass
i will.

i promise. :hai:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gently caress yeah share that wealth.

Flavius Aetass
gently caress yeah, spread it

Prof. Crocodile

Hello is this the Bitcoin store? I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Listen, I would like to buy $1 billion in Bitcoins please. Yes, you guessed it, I did in fact post in that one thread.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I'm just here for the money. I may share I may not.

Flavius Aetass
sigh

I am beaten

Stoner Sloth

RetroEnbyRobot posted:

I will personally eat whichever poster is the last to post in this thread as I have been indoctrinated to by American university campuses

"What are ya gonna do, eat me?" - man who was eaten

Escape From Noise

Billionaires You Outta Barbeque

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Imagine buying bitcoin when dogecoin is where it's at

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Imagine buying cryptocurrency when burying gold out in the woods is where it's at.

Prof. Crocodile

hello is this the woods? I am doing well, thanks for asking. I would like to make an appointment to bury $1 billion in gold. where am I getting $1 billion in gold? don’t you worry about that, it’s all taken care of.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Sounds like a way to get your gold eaten by squirrels imo

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

Sounds like a way to get your gold eaten by squirrels imo

It's a woodland trust.

Goons Are Gifts

looks like EFN almost got it

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

looks like EFN almost got it

Unfortunate

more falafel please

forums poster

ugh, not this again. close thread please

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

right after this post. you can go ahead and close the thread right after this one

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

more falafel please posted:

right after this post. you can go ahead and close the thread right after this one

Ok

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

I guess it doesn't say a billionaire of what. Years from now a byob poster gets a billion spiders dumped on them from the sky and they are left wondering why in horror, and what they did to deserve this.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sorry folks, pool's closed.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
good morning

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Jinh

Howdy

Zil

Here's the deal I promise to split the winnings with BYOB if I am the last poster.

Also my phone autocorrects BYOB for me now.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
What if the money's haunted? :ohdear:

Prof. Crocodile

hello yes is this the booze store? I’m doing well thanks for asking. listen I would like to buy one billion dollars worth of booze.

where did I get the money? well let’s just say that I was the last poster in a certain thread, heh heh heh.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
No it's not the booze store please stop calling us!!!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Rarity posted:

there's a good chance the ghost is attached to a particular dollar, so spend it as quickly as you can. well, as quickly as i can

hot cocoa on the couch

wowza almost missed my chance to become a billionaire, whoops haha, that's a relief

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Stoner Sloth

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

wowza almost missed my chance to become a billionaire, whoops haha, that's a relief

:same:

hot cocoa on the couch

i'll probably share it all with byob anyway and keep a meagre few hundred mil for myself, no need to burden myself with billions when me and the gang can be millionaires (tho i'll be chief millionaire, obv)

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I can haz billions? :kiddo:

Zil

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'll probably share it all with byob anyway and keep a meagre few hundred mil for myself, no need to burden myself with billions when me and the gang can be millionaires (tho i'll be chief millionaire, obv)

That was my line of thinking as well. I mean in my daydreams of winning the lottery I end up giving most of it away to family and friends. After getting some sweet cars and a house of course.

Twenty Four

Rarity posted:

money?

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
May I borrow ten thousand dollars for uh, my friend's thread. They really need it for unknown reasons.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Ghouled Mango posted:

May I borrow ten thousand dollars for uh, my friend's thread. They really need it for unknown reasons.

sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Thank you thank you! Much obliged!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!