Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

achievements that are just "win 50,000 matches" are stupid and lazy

I agree. Achievements should have you do something interesting and different with the gameplay. Win 50,000 matches / beat the game in under 30 seconds / play the whole game again and don't get hit once type of poo poo aren't any fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

dead space 2 is my only 100%

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

got a few 100%s but they're all in games where you get them by just exploring really thoroughly

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1453062521217118211

local rohypnol dealers reportedly devastated at the news

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

FMguru posted:

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1453062521217118211

local rohypnol dealers reportedly devastated at the news

Senior devs just pissed they can no longer have a cosby suite.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

jet force gemini cured me of all desire to 100% games pretty early on

(once you clear all the levels you are told to go back through and collect all of what had appeared to be optional hidden items before you are allowed to fight the actual final boss and beat the game. I gave up)

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

Clark Nova posted:

jet force gemini cured me of all desire to 100% games pretty early on

(once you clear all the levels you are told to go back through and collect all of what had appeared to be optional hidden items before you are allowed to fight the actual final boss and beat the game. I gave up)

Rare!!!!!!

I had Donkey Kong Country 3 for Gameboy and they did that poo poo. I was like 9 and on summer vacation with nothing else to do and I still never managed to collect everything to beat it. Total horse poo poo.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

shoeberto posted:

Rare!!!!!!

I had Donkey Kong Country 3 for Gameboy and they did that poo poo. I was like 9 and on summer vacation with nothing else to do and I still never managed to collect everything to beat it. Total horse poo poo.

I think I had the same experience. I managed to get all of the DK coins except for one, which you had to get by transforming into the spider guy and somehow climbing up your own web to reach it. I never once managed to climb onto a single web.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

dk64 made you beat arcade donkey Kong to win the game

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

dk64 had way too many collectables

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

The Fool posted:

I’m lucky if I manage to finish the main storyline, achievement hunting is a pipe dream

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
i think hotline miami is one of the only games i bothered doing em all

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

age of empires 4 is out tomorrow (day 1 available on game pass too) and I'm fuckin stoked

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

jagged alliance 2 is for sale on gog dot com for $2.50 canadian right now

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

Improbable Lobster posted:

i think hotline miami is one of the only games i bothered doing em all

drat, it's been a while since I thought about hotline miami. They really caught lightning in a bottle with that one.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Truman Peyote posted:

jagged alliance 2 is for sale on gog dot com for $2.50 canadian right now
legendary game alert. ivan + igor + grunty krew

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
steam sale underway

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i have the urge to replay kingdom come deliverance. that game ruled and i never got to play the dlc.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Kazinsal posted:

age of empires 4 is out tomorrow (day 1 available on game pass too) and I'm fuckin stoked

completely forgot about this but ive also been playing 2 again recently so i guess im warmed up for it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cat Face Joe posted:

completely forgot about this but ive also been playing 2 again recently so i guess im warmed up for it

I heard it's good from a friend who I play weekly AOE games with. I'm going to wait for it to go on sale though.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i got deathloop and it seems cool but my video card just can't make it look very good. anyone have any tips on getting my hands on one of those rtx cards?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
80 bucks for age of empires 4 gently caress youuuuuu

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it's on gamepass, there's free codes everywhere

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
what the gently caress is gamepass

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I have steam I'm not doing epic store or whatever the gently caress

except gog

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it's like Netflix for PC games

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Truman Peyote posted:

i got deathloop and it seems cool but my video card just can't make it look very good. anyone have any tips on getting my hands on one of those rtx cards?

I got mine for MSRP by tagging the discord channels for what I wanted on the StockDrops Discord and click click clicking when I could pay attention. Took two days, I only spend a couple hours on my screens each day. Ended up with a 3070Ti from B&H.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

game pass for pc does require the ms store, which is horrible

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Truman Peyote posted:

buy a playstation op

or maybe an xbox if that's ur thing. i like xbox controllers more but i like playstation games better, so i go that way

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cant really get one of those either

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

PokeJoe posted:

it's like Netflix for PC games

that loving sucks how can you mod the games

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Achmed Jones posted:

buy a playstation op

in 10 years I'm gonna buy a ps4 out of a dusty box at a pawn shop and finally play ghosts of tsushima

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

you can’t

I’m definitely pro game pass on Xbox

it’s less good on pc

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

SmokaDustbowl posted:

that loving sucks how can you mod the games

you can't but i ve been using it for months for free because of some free trial keys friends gave me :shrug:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Unless posted:

I got mine for MSRP by tagging the discord channels for what I wanted on the StockDrops Discord and click click clicking when I could pay attention. Took two days, I only spend a couple hours on my screens each day. Ended up with a 3070Ti from B&H.

:tipshat:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

is pathfinder kingmaker any good?

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

just play poe2

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

or divine divinity 2

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

all three are basically the same game and the other two do it better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU