Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I'm not sure if I want to give Gregg all my points to save the VFA or if I want to be a pillar of society after the dolalr crumbles and we only have family values and HEI points to trust in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lmao

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Mister Money fixing Gregg’s jacket while his own fly is down for the entire episode

Incredible

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Dracula Factory posted:

I'm not sure if I want to give Gregg all my points to save the VFA or if I want to be a pillar of society after the dolalr crumbles and we only have family values and HEI points to trust in.

society is now, VHS and the VFA is forever

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Prop Wash posted:

Mister Money fixing Gregg’s jacket while his own fly is down for the entire episode

Incredible

Back in the hei life again

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Ingmar terdman posted:

Back in the hei life again

a real hei point of the show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY72dCjsxmY

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
can't wait to see greg in his increasingly disheveled suit once again not reviewing bond tonight

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I hope G Amato makes an appearance, who I'm guessing is Tim's new guru/dealer.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Why did I have to find out about an Edgar Wright movie starring Anya Taylor-Joy and Matt Smith from fuckin Tim Newman-Heidecker?

Can someone briefly explain the Pop Secret thing? Is this real? I dropped one of the thousand threads this show is weaving right now

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Really the first premier venue outside Los Angeles for musical acts to perform in.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

wuggles posted:

Why did I have to find out about an Edgar Wright movie starring Anya Taylor-Joy and Matt Smith from fuckin Tim Newman-Heidecker?

Can someone briefly explain the Pop Secret thing? Is this real? I dropped one of the thousand threads this show is weaving right now

The pandemic meaning the only movies that come out theatrically are movies someone actually believes in/blockbusters has had them have to cover movies someone might actually wanna see instead of the b-list dipshit movies they generally try to cover.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Could go with a new On Cinema, On Location right about now.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

wuggles posted:

He won a mail-in contest, I think

pretty insane number of story arcs happening right now. from my count it's

Toni in the hospital
Axiom having sex with Toni (allegedly) and converting to Scientology (??)
Gregg winning the Pop Secret contest and making his own Lord of the Rings movie with Joe
Tim's HEI ranch
the HEI points "valuation" and whatever is gonna happen with that
LaRue getting run over by Gregg and also being in the hospital (??)
Tim drinking nothing but those RJ Vaxxblocker shakes and inevitably ending up in the hospital himself
Tim/HEI's mounting debt from buying out the Delgados
Tim & Toni's annulment and second marriage without a prenup
D4 with Wendy Kirby and the inevitable Empty Bottle 4.0
All the pilots mentioned by Tim in the last episode alongside rock house
Will Gregg get to review Bond?

Am I missing anything??? Gonna make one hell of an Oscar Special at least

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

JAMOOOL posted:

Toni in the hospital
Gregg winning the Pop Secret contest and making his own Lord of the Rings movie with Joe
Tim's HEI ranch
Tim drinking nothing but those RJ Vaxxblocker shakes and inevitably ending up in the hospital himself

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Yeah the new season is going in a lot of different messy directions lol

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

JAMOOOL posted:

Honestly this one might be the wildest for me just in how it was delivered. God, no way it could possibly have been done more excruciatingly

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Jesse Plimpen Plimp Plomen Plemen Plemons

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

I loving love this photo so much

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

huh posted:

Really the first premier venue outside Los Angeles for musical acts to perform in.

I made a honking noise when I saw the "competitive car racing" track with a figure-8, just the briefest glimpse

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

JAMOOOL posted:

Toni in the hospital
Tim's HEI ranch

It's great. The last couple seasons were good but I got the sense that they couldn't dream quite as big as they have this season with characters, segments, etc. Probably because they had to write and produce it pretty quickly with limited support from AS. The density and layering of jokes this season seems way up as a result of a more stable production budget

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Cognac McCarthy posted:

It's great. The last couple seasons were good but I got the sense that they couldn't dream quite as big as they have this season with characters, segments, etc. Probably because they had to write and produce it pretty quickly with limited support from AS. The density and layering of jokes this season seems way up as a result of a more stable production budget

I read an interview somewhere with Tim where he said the biggest difference was having more than one day of shooting. Adult Swim insisted that they shoot everything in one day, and now that they're self funded they have a second day to shoot the season and that's a huge deal for them.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
More time for Tim to kill someone and pressure Greg into his popcorn bag numbers. Not good at all

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
On Cinema is bleeding into Tim’s other music. His newest song has the line “I wanna live like a hobbit in the shire”.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Another Bill posted:

I read an interview somewhere with Tim where he said the biggest difference was having more than one day of shooting. Adult Swim insisted that they shoot everything in one day, and now that they're self funded they have a second day to shoot the season and that's a huge deal for them.

It's incredible this is filmed so quickly.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Nichael posted:

It's incredible this is filmed so quickly.

They don't even change wardrobe. Gregg's been wearing that dumb suit in every episode!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
This season is getting too far from its roots. At the end of the day this show is about conservative principles and values. We need to do more to combat the liberal media like cnn, cspan, and fox. I hope this will be the topic of the next 6 episodes.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I was cracking up when gregg couldn’t deny that the movie was a 5 bagger

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Sir Tonk posted:

This season is getting too far from its roots. At the end of the day this show is about conservative principles and values. We need to do more to combat the liberal media like cnn, cspan, and fox. I hope this will be the topic of the next 6 episodes.

The show is about movies and expertise. Tim is doing a good job balancing that with his own perspective on financial liberty and genre spanning musical acts

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Tetramin posted:

I was cracking up when gregg couldn’t deny that the movie was a 5 bagger

Tim had him loving cornered with his logic lmfaooo

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Data Graham posted:

Tim had him loving cornered with his logic lmfaooo

lololol that's the inanity I stay for.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
1 new HEI pilot per week. Can't wait.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Just figuring out how many heipoints to move here.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Data Graham posted:

I made a honking noise when I saw the "competitive car racing" track with a figure-8, just the briefest glimpse

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Anyone else have 1 heipoint deducted from their account due to a heiwire error?? Looking at the top accounts many of them still have a balance ending with a zero which suggests to me not everyone has this RARE and exciting error deduction.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Salt Fish posted:

Anyone else have 1 heipoint deducted from their account due to a heiwire error?? Looking at the top accounts many of them still have a balance ending with a zero which suggests to me not everyone has this RARE and exciting error deduction.

My first transfer generated an error that credited back the points I sent, which I assumed was built in just to give people a free shot at trying out out sending points

440fc660a983ec44003aca18e8d7c4ed

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
lol what on earth, this is my first time looking at my heipoints and i have 70k for some reason

there are two 10k deposits into my account with no comment. i've not given anyone my account number

this is all just random isnt it lol. thats the funniest possibility

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

derp posted:

this is all just random isnt it lol. thats the funniest possibility

yeah its an economy