Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Davros1 posted:

Boba's going get everyone on his side at the end, all working together, then he's going to kill them all at once and completely take over

This would rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

This would rule.

“I said I’d rule with respect. I didn’t say I respected you.” *drums go nuts, Boba starts sledgehammerin’*

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
If the book of Bob's Feet is a Robert Rodriguez joint how long until Danny Trejo appears. Has he ever done a Star Wars?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Can't wait to see Bob's Feet and Shannon Hand merc some dudes.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

swickles posted:

Can't wait to see Bob's Feet and Shannon Hand merc some dudes.

Star Wars TV Megathread: Book of Bob's Feet

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Arc Hammer posted:

If the book of Bob's Feet is a Robert Rodriguez joint how long until Danny Trejo appears. Has he ever done a Star Wars?

I'm only on board if he plays a mild mannered, if somewhat annoying at times, guy. More Enrique, less Octavio.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
Naw, go full-on and just have him play Machete, no explanation. If it’s really necessary he can have some Star Wars name tacked on or something. Machete Antilles.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

PantsOptional posted:

Naw, go full-on and just have him play Machete, no explanation. If it’s really necessary he can have some Star Wars name tacked on or something. Machete Antilles.

:hmmyes:

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

PantsOptional posted:

Vibro-Machete.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The Mining Guild hires a vibro-knife throwing assassin to take down Bob.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

PantsOptional posted:

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Some of you may be joking but I am actually looking forward to see if Danny shows up in Boba Fett, it was a not insignificant factor in my looking forward to this after the initial announcement!

Yea RR had directed an episode of The Mandalorian but now he's the show runner, DT has got to show up right?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
DT’s going to play a Mon Cal with a glorious mustache

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
He'll play another weirdo Mandalorian of Din's sect and never take off his helmet.

His helmet will have a mustache painted on.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Sash! posted:

I'm only on board if he plays a mild mannered, if somewhat annoying at times, guy. More Enrique, less Octavio.

I want full on Octavio in Space. Throw in Rusty Shackleford while we’re at it.

But really, just any Danny Trejo in a Star Wars setting would be :krad:

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Charhound
Nexu

Incendiary pee was not what I was expecting from Star Wars today, but here we are

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
These creature shorts have such great hosed up energy.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Jerkface posted:

These creature shorts have such great hosed up energy.

The perks of having a robot protagonist is that injuries that would be horrifying on a human can be played for laughs

See: the entire Clone Wars

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Thai Disney+ did an oopsie and dropped a Kenobi sizzle early, it's since been taken down but folks caught it

https://streamable.com/gs40de

There was also a utterly delightful video with the Willow cast but of course nobody reposted that

Cross-Section fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Nov 11, 2021

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Cross-Section posted:

Thai Disney+ did an oopsie and dropped a Kenobi sizzle early, it's since been taken down but folks caught it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz9BFGVRPHk

There was also a utterly delightful video with the Willow cast but of course nobody reposted that

This is apparently the sizzle they showed to investors last year and the one dropping tomorrow will be new and more akin to an actual trailer.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Big Mean Jerk posted:

This is apparently the sizzle they showed to investors last year and the one dropping tomorrow will be new and more akin to an actual trailer.

Reading this description from back then and yep it does line up

Fingers crossed for that trailer!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
The rumor is we will get a full trailer for Obi-Wan and a sizzle reel for Andor at a minimum, potentially some more

Also the Disney+ documentary on Boba Fett is dropping as well dont forget that!

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Jerkface posted:

It's already up if you VPN to New Zealand :cheeky:

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Jerkface posted:

The rumor is we will get a full trailer for Obi-Wan and a sizzle reel for Andor at a minimum, potentially some more

There’s also the Ahsoka series, Bad Batch Season 2, and possibly some more projects I’m forgetting but I’m not sure if we have any specific release dates for those yet.

One of the main staff that worked on The Ninth Jedi short in Visions has also gone on record as saying he’d like to do more with it but who knows when/if that’s ever going to happen (in retrospect it’s kind of odd there’s never been a proper Star Wars anime series yet to be honest).

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
I saw someone, maybe Jordan Maison, mention that we’d be seeing something about Bad Batch S2 tomorrow for sure. Probably nothing substantial though.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Love the Obi teaser, Ewan is such a cheeky bastard love him.

Larryb posted:

One of the main staff that worked on The Ninth Jedi short in Visions has also gone on record as saying he’d like to do more with it but who knows when/if that’s ever going to happen (in retrospect it’s kind of odd there’s never been a proper Star Wars anime series yet to be honest).

The 9th Jedi was so good and so universally praised + asked for as a full season I can't imagine LF aren't at least thinking about it, but I doubt we'd get any word of it until next celebration or star wars day.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
For all the Willowmongers in the thread:

https://twitter.com/WillowMovie/status/1459185466981421074?s=20

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

https://twitter.com/disneyplus/status/1459189876411174918

It's the same leaked footage from yesterday.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Lol the first shot of that Kenobi sizzle reel is Obi-Wan standing in the Tattooine desert and my immediate thought was "oh no it looks like poo poo" but it's actually a shot from Revenge of the Sith so PHEW

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

thrawn527 posted:

It's the same leaked footage from yesterday.

Boo, Disney, boooooooo...

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
The Boba Fett doc is good. I loved seeing Daniel Logan there and hearing him talk about it and Temura of course. The behind the scenes stuff is great. I skipped the collector guy cuz who cares.

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

I like how Disney carefully credits each person's job on the movies (like Joe Johnston credited as Empire's art director), but George Lucas is just "Filmmaker".

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
So how does this Disney+ Day reveal stuff work? I saw they announced a bunch of Marvel stuff (snore) on Twitter. Is that the primary place for this? I figured it'd be something like ComicCon or E3 or a Nintendo Direct with a streaming YouTube presentation.

Is there a timetable for when Star Wars stuff is going up?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Nanigans posted:

Apparently every star wars news site got scammed and all we're getting is that previously leaked teaser for Obi-wan, which was already shown at the Investor's Day presentation.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Jerkface posted:

Apparently every star wars news site got scammed and all we're getting is that previously leaked teaser for Obi-wan, which was already shown at the Investor's Day presentation.

Welp.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Nanigans posted:

So how does this Disney+ Day reveal stuff work? I saw they announced a bunch of Marvel stuff (snore) on Twitter. Is that the primary place for this? I figured it'd be something like ComicCon or E3 or a Nintendo Direct with a streaming YouTube presentation.

Yeah, it's just that. Social media annoucements and new stuff in D+

A lot of people are dissappointed because they expected a streaming special like DC does.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I was watching the first episodes of The Mandalorian again and I'm still amazed they never did anything with that carbon freeze unit in the Crest.

It really felt like they'd at least revisit it once, but nope, never seen again.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.

Arc Hammer posted:

Quinlan Vos in this era would be upright perfect.

(and more importantly we'd finally get machete kills in space...and it would be canon) :D.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I was watching the first episodes of The Mandalorian again and I'm still amazed they never did anything with that carbon freeze unit in the Crest.

It really felt like they'd at least revisit it once, but nope, never seen again.

Chekhov's carbonite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I'm still a little cheesed off the weird experimental thing that was a one-off in Empire, requiring an entire facility to do, is evidently now just how Mandalorians do things, but I suppose I should get used to Star Wars doing this exact thing.