Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Aardvark! posted:

couple days late, whatever

Imagine it catching on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

I had to look them up because they just look like meat to me even after I read their menu I just see fatty bacon

I’ll try them the next time I go up to Yellowstone maybe I’ll remember this post and update you on them

Please do, I'd love to know how they compare to the humble wedge. And yep they looked strange and a bit gross to me until they were identified and it's like a switch flipped in my brain and now I just want to try them.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

"Dinner"

Blue cheese dressing, celery and choice of sauces.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Outrail posted:

"Dinner"

Blue cheese dressing, celery and choice of sauces.

Does this imply that not ordering the dinner gets you plain, unsauced/unseasoned wings? Does anyone actually order that?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Deeters posted:

Does this imply that not ordering the dinner gets you plain, unsauced/unseasoned wings?

in strict logical terms yes but in fact no

Deeters posted:

Does anyone actually order that?

almost certainly

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Are they keeping people out or hot dogs in?!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

I had to look them up because they just look like meat to me even after I read their menu I just see fatty bacon

I’ll try them the next time I go up to Yellowstone maybe I’ll remember this post and update you on them

if you can't wait that long

https://www.tenderfilet.com/p/spiral-cut-steak-fries-006801.html

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
30 bucks for 4 pounds of potato...seems excessive.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

30 bucks for 4 pounds of potato...seems excessive.

*presses u up to the wall with a choke hold*

I don't think you'd say that if you had these...Idaho Stunners, pardner. Hmm?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
This place had a pretty distinct remodel.

I'm not a big fan of the style of omelette where all the addins go in with the eggs and it ends up like this. I like a nice big juicy one with the cheese and stuff inside. :q:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

I can’t afford that I don’t own an online forums from the early 2000s

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Have you done ##Wisconsin Dells yet? That is some serious Americana. It's a tourist town with tons of tourist traps.

I went to a haunted house once during the off season in the fall and it was just one guy running around the back of the place and jumping out and scaring us. It was awful.

Although I think it's the water park capital of the world.

Apparently Wisconsin Dells stradles four different counties!

First I'm just going to throw a bunch of kitsch at you completely at random, to properly emulate the Tourist Trap feel when you drive in to town.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Nothing says lazer tag like a giant gorilla fighting a giant octopus

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ngl some of that poo poo looks rad as hell and I would have been begging to go into all those places as a kid

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's pretty cool as a high teenager too.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Aardvark! posted:

First I'm just going to throw a bunch of kitsch at you completely at random, to properly emulate the Tourist Trap feel when you drive in to town.

Anything that approaches this peaceful garden will be fired upon.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

and in a cross-thread extravaganza, I bring you: taco pizza

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

JFC that's such a good example of "why did I have kids" dad face

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

And people say Wisconsin sucks...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
You just got back from being probed and you already got a new red text.

Nice.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

sporkstand posted:

Idyllwyld, CA did this. Place owns.

So did Sunol, CA:

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/19948

There is a bar with a stuffed dog that pees beer when you lift the leg. It's a class act!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Big Beef City posted:

And people say Wisconsin sucks...

I have fond memories of Wisconsin.

And I enjoy cheese, so there's that.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Holy crap, I want to go to this right now!!

Not sure why there's a walkway up to that Trojan Horse's dilz, but it must be pretty spectacular. I'd check that out after the blacklight lazer tag place.

I would very much like to have my lunch delivered via tiny railroad car. I would have fuckin' LOVED a place like this when I was a kid.

I want to own both of these. Especially the Bozo bus.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Not sure why there's a walkway up to that Trojan Horse's dilz, but it must be pretty spectacular. I'd check that out after the blacklight lazer tag place.

Having played a bunch of roller coaster tycoon I bet that's a go-kart track and the Trojan Horse is the hook.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: ^^^ yeah that

Gutter Phoenix posted:

It's a go-kart track. I've been on it before. Neat course but they aren't fast.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Linux Pirate posted:

Having played a bunch of roller coaster tycoon I bet that's a go-kart track and the Trojan Horse is the hook.

Holy poo poo!!!!

Looks like I need to get my rear end to Wisconsin next summer.

Edit:

https://www.mtolympuspark.com/parks/

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Badass seeing them in their natural habitat like this ... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

gleebster posted:

Anything that approaches this peaceful garden will be fired upon.

lol

Aardvark! posted:

and in a cross-thread extravaganza, I bring you: taco pizza

I ran into this in the early 90s in ND and haven't seen it in quite that form since: normal pizza, topped with hamburger.

then when it's out of the oven, they dump on a bunch of iceberg lettuce, some cherry tomatoes, and a bag of crushed Doritos. just a strange experience overall. not bad, as bizarre Midwestern experiments go, but not something I'd pick on purpose.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Don't forget the ducks

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

This looks so dangerous, yet thrilling!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Theres a super nice gokart park in ocean city

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Empty Sandwich posted:

lol

I ran into this in the early 90s in ND and haven't seen it in quite that form since: normal pizza, topped with hamburger.

then when it's out of the oven, they dump on a bunch of iceberg lettuce, some cherry tomatoes, and a bag of crushed Doritos. just a strange experience overall. not bad, as bizarre Midwestern experiments go, but not something I'd pick on purpose.

No love for BLT pizza?

It's normally a plain cheese pizza, and then once out of the oven finished with cold cream cheese or sour cream and BLT toppings. Yea. Deal w/it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm simultaneously the dude in the Brewers shirt in back and the can of PBR on the table as well as the dog just off camera that several people are obviously looking at.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

Theres a super nice gokart park in ocean city

According to this website, Ocean City, Maryland has at least 3 different sets of go-kart tracks!!

https://www.gokartguide.com/ocean-city/

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

I'm simultaneously the dude in the Brewers shirt in back and the can of PBR on the table as well as the dog just off camera that several people are obviously looking at.

You mean this guy?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gutter Phoenix posted:

According to this website, Ocean City, Maryland has at least 3 different sets of go-kart tracks!!

https://www.gokartguide.com/ocean-city/

Yeah I meant speedworld. Ocean city nj also has gokarts

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Gutter Phoenix posted:

This looks so dangerous, yet thrilling!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

So when’s the GoonMeet at this Mecca of awesomeness?