Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Rarity a gamer?
This poll is closed.
Yes 17 17.35%
Obviously 43 43.88%
Noisette 23 23.47%
please visit my new and wildly popular subreddit r/SNUle34 15 15.31%
Total: 98 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Ligmature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Kerrzhe posted:

whats a ligature

Ligature balls lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

cheetah7071 posted:

Ligature balls lmao

lmao

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Kerrzhe posted:

whats a ligature

It’s the French word for ligament

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

wuggles posted:

congrats to Waffleman_ for jerking off a bunch and winning a copy of Project Wingman

or something i missed a lot so i just skimmed

No Nosedive November

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

hatty posted:

It’s the French word for ligament

It's the Cardassian for a rank above Gul.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
momodora 2 is also very rad, big presentation improvement. it drops all the extraneous weapons and goes for a metroidvania setup instead of an arcadey level-based one. much easier than the first but a bit more involved, with two endings and an angry rival picking fights with you. also your max health upgrades are love letters that fill you with warmth :3:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

cheetah7071 posted:

Ligature balls lmao

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

haveblue posted:

he was the con artist on lost hth

Son of a bitch...

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

josh sawyer is a game designer I like, that’s all YOU need to KNOW

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
wonder if he's bummed it was leaked, or doesn't give a gently caress

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

he seems like a chill poster, that means he’s chill irl

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Who's Steve Jobs?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

appreciate that you had the time to

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

There's shallow and then there's "half the selectable skills in the game do not work as intended or at all."

and yet by the time i was out of the prologue i had enough working or broken punch upgrades to play one-punch-woman for 90 hours. The final boss died in one, maybe two heavy punches like every other mech and person in the game.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Khanstant posted:

and yet by the time i was out of the prologue i had enough working or broken punch upgrades to play one-punch-woman for 90 hours. The final boss died in one, maybe two heavy punches like every other mech and person in the game.

i'm rapidly becoming Cyberpilled 2077

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Vermain posted:

Not usually big on non-combat games, but I'm willing to make an exception for a Josh Sawyer gig.

Non-combat games are a blessing in a sea of violence simulators and a Josh Sawyer one is a real treat. Very excited about this.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Khanstant posted:

Together with tim rogers breaking the game two other different ways it sounds like 2077's combat falls apart the second you specialize into anything even mildly effective

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Khanstant posted:

Non-combat games are a blessing in a sea of violence simulators and a Josh Sawyer one is a real treat. Very excited about this.

This (well not the gross avatar part)

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Motto posted:

Together with tim rogers breaking the game two other different ways it sounds like 2077's combat falls apart the second you specialize into anything even mildly effective

"falls apart" in this case owned. Combined with the weird slow-mo stealth-spot perks where you basically get free slow-mo kills for being not-very-stealthy let you have amazing moments where you're basically directing one of those corny action movie fight scenes where it goes in slow-mo right before anyone lands a hit, except in this they go ragdolling from your punches and somehow more people noticing you do that gives you more slow mo t oabuse the same way until you've cleared out an entire room basically sliding behind boxes to pop up and one-punch-kill everyone in one smooth flow. AFAIK the worst move to do in all of cyberpunk is ever equip a firearm, a lesson that also holds true for all videogames and IRL.

making me wish i hadn't refunded it, wanna see what the fights look like when your computer can run it with high graphics above 800x600. still, no new content to see yet so not worth grabbing again. Cyberpunk has nothing to gain by changing the combat as it launched, it is the gun-addict gamers who have everything to gain by discarding the coward's wand and picking up the apes' natural clubs

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
also whats gross about my av she was eating a cake and got pranked by a poor girl thats what you get

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Motto posted:

basically

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Khanstant posted:

this sounds like exactly the direction I'm headed in CP2077

what is cooler a gun or punching someone across the room with your robo ape arms not a hard choice

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

a gun

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
I think Cyberpunk 2077 would be greatly improved by getting a mod to add Bowsette to it, just like the poll.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Motto posted:

It does

personally i thought it broke down in a pretty fun way and i was entertained the whole way through

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Chev posted:

I think Cyberpunk 2077 would be greatly improved by getting a mod to add Bowsette to it, just like the poll.

no gently caress you

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Noise just mad no one ever makes polls about him

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

This bowsette poo poo was never funny

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

no gently caress you

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Gaius Marius posted:

This bowsette poo poo was never funny

not in the hands of goons, no

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

BOWSETTE????

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

buncha travis mcelroys itt

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Is Cyberpunk not buggy as heck on consoles yet?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

perhaps if it is also a sword

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lol

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I have no idea who this is

Is this Tim Rogers?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

I have no idea who this is

Is this Tim Rogers?

no I'll get dogpiled if say anything bad about tim rodger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Is Cyberpunk not buggy as heck on consoles yet?

I’ve never played it but I hear the game’s been patched enough that it’s at least stable now for what it’s worth.