Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

sexpig by night posted:

it won't, dems have castrated any movement. We've had plenty of cop murders and all go on and there was barely a blip. There'll be protests and they'll probably get a little spicy because I'm sure cops are eager to crack skulls again but it'll be a tiny thing.

How much longer is this loving trial gonna be, just get to the part where the judge gives him a warm kiss on the head and tells him he's a good boy.

that's a good point, BLM probably was a democratic op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

zegermans posted:

Jesus what an unfortunate looking family

His sister is a babe

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

this kyle fella seems like he might not be as innocent as he looks

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

bellows lugosi posted:

this kyle fella seems like he might not be as innocent as he looks

MODS!??!?!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

stellers bae posted:

Most of BLM is lib brained and think the system can work itself out because Trump is gone and Joe is president. There will be protests but no building burning after this.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

stellers bae posted:

nah I wouldn't go that far by any means, but I think a year of dems doing literally nothing after the 'we gotta get the blue team in to fix these problems' push that shamelessly coopted the movement it's left a lot of people demoralized.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
if rittenhouse killed a black person I wonder if they’d be putting him in a electric chair right now, after the countrywide riots that would have made the post MLK assassination ones look tame

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

mastershakeman posted:

His sister is a babe

his mom is Babe

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

skipmyseashells posted:

if rittenhouse killed a black person I wonder if they’d be putting him in a electric chair right now, after the countrywide riots that would have made the post MLK assassination ones look tame

family of the victim would beg for calm and say they forgive kyle

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Just saw one of the jurors browsing CSPAM...wow

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
What date is the verdict set for?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
I believe they want this to be over by the middle of next week, meaning I would guess a verdict may come down Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I hope he does walk. A long walk off a short pier that is!

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

zegermans posted:

she looks like gollum if the ring made you fatter instead of skinnier

what's Antifa, precious

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

sexpig by night posted:

nah I wouldn't go that far by any means, but I think a year of dems doing literally nothing after the 'we gotta get the blue team in to fix these problems' push that shamelessly coopted the movement it's left a lot of people demoralized.

yeah it's this, coopted existing movement made shittier to get joe biden over tthe line

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Azathoth posted:

the Glenn thread but it is definitely one of the most misunderstood on the forums, and while i probably don't really get it, there's some genuinely insightful discussions that happen there. just gotta be prepared for, well, how folks post there

the glenn thread is the closest thing we're going to get to struggle sessions via forums

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Most of BLM is lib brained and think the system can work itself out because Trump is gone and Joe is president. There will be protests but no building burning after this.

eh, BLM started under Obama. There's definitely going to be a lot of attempts to coopt any movement that will result, but I don't see normal people pointing to biden of all people and going phew, problems all solved.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I don't see what the bureau of land management has to do with any of this

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lmao

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Is this like hitting ‘like’ on your own Facebook post?

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Thank god these boring in-person court cases will be a thing of the past once everything is moved into the Metaverse™.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

really queer Christmas posted:

eh, BLM started under Obama. There's definitely going to be a lot of attempts to coopt any movement that will result, but I don't see normal people pointing to biden of all people and going phew, problems all solved.

While I agree there was a lot of cooption, I also think that, at the moment there is just not a lot of understanding in America that there are even politics farther than the DNC. But at least there was the cop shop, Occupy Wall Street from earlier was even more of a wet fart whose greatest accomplishment was to happen at all.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

accelerationist-ly, rubbing hands together: what will make the country erupt into violence???

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i think i hate the judge more than the kid

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Judge probably let a ton of proto-Rittenhouses go free, before this trail.
Cameras and the internet are great.

gently caress Rittenhouse, lets put that judge on trail for being a dumbass.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

CODChimera posted:

The judge had been showing his hand a lot in the trial and yeah he loving sucks

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
This reminds me of that stupid snuff video someone posted on the forums a few years ago. The one with two shirtless men (father and son) who shot the raving lunatic with the baseball bat. All while the wife of baseball bat man escalates things in the background.

Nobody involved in this is innocent. Even the damned judge.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
This trial is hilarious. The prosecution has nothing they can press on since they aren’t allowed to argue that Rittenhouse pre-planned getting himself in a situation where he could shoot someone legally. It would be a tough fight even if they were allowed to make the argument.

This Rittenhouse guy is poo poo awful but his murders are less murdery than George Zimmerman.

But lmao that this guy isn’t even going to get dinged for carrying a firearm across state lines as a minor. He’s gonna be a state governor in ten years.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

CODChimera posted:

Yeah, I think Rittenhouse was voted "most likely to do a school shooting" by his high school. Every school has one.

The judge however, is probably more representative of his profession than not.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
sorry my bad.

I love this movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjBspxuUmU&t=6s

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 02:38 on Nov 11, 2021

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

hey, i'm reading this as suggesting that if there's rioting after an acquittal that the judge should get shot. i'm guessing that's not what you meant but i'd appreciate it if you could go back and edit in some clarity on that. after the tiny toes incident, we're all a little on edge about suggestions here that people should get shot

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Radirot posted:

if anything goes down the judge gets the bullet too

cop

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1458520571331981327

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
there's a video from july of this year of rittenhouse getting his rear end kicked because he punched a high school aged girl

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

lol thanks

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Marilyn Manson obviously wants more of this poo poo
https://twitter.com/RapDose/status/1454909178074603520
Straight up KKK looking asses

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Prosecutors are always this bad and clueless but this is one of the rare times when the judge disagrees with them so it's much more evident now.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
watch the deep state kill someone famous to take the focus off SHITtenhouse

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

mark immune posted:

watch the deep state kill someone famous to take the focus off SHITtenhouse

uh....

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3984488

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU