Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Sorry you lost your friend, and I'm sorry you've gotta deal with people making GBS threads on him in a place that matters to you, but mostly I'm sorry you didn't see the pattern of behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomtrain
Sep 12, 2006
A mood train?

loddite posted:

whys this thread still open

mods are working their asses off.

Futa Snake
Nov 12, 2021

legal mistress

El Burbo posted:

Interesting 11th hour twist that lowtax hit it off with a “futa snake” in his final days

i'm not a furry for the record

spouse posted:

Sorry you lost your friend, and I'm sorry you've gotta deal with people making GBS threads on him in a place that matters to you, but mostly I'm sorry you didn't see the pattern of behavior.

i was up $200 in games from lowtax without sex or having to deal with his mental health beyond giving a poo poo as a friend might through steam

I tried to play coop games and what not and help him brain storm ideas to keep the gun out of his mouth

i was far from the next victim, nor do i think the man's a saint

and SA is far from holy ground to me, I just regged because I had a left over gift card with $36 from ordering a friend in the states antibiotics for his middle ear infection and didn't know how else to use it and wanted to join in on the party

me and tax hated most of you and what ya'll became and talked about it often

Futa Snake fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Nov 12, 2021

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
My Lowtax story is, I was playing Rift back in it's heyday (2012? 2013?ish). Had no idea Lowtax even joined the goon guild, just looked down to guild chat and saw him in there complaining about something pretty dumb. Don't remember what, just that it was something extremely baked into the MMO experience.

It absolutely killed guild chat for several minutes until some brave goon said "I don't think this is the game for you" and you could feel the collective sigh of relief of dozens of internet nerds as lowtax logged out and never came back.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

"He liked the name Futa Snake" good epitaph imo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

well, im glad lowtax had at least one friend

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Squashing Machine posted:

i heard lowtax used to sleep in an oxygen tent that he believed gave him sexual powers

Sweaty toes on demand is a sexual power sure, but definitely not a super power

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

i heard lowtax used to sleep in an oxygen tent that he believed gave him sexual powers

He had sex at least three times, which is more than most goons.

So it worked!?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Futa Snake posted:

Don't act like you weren't curious to see them. I'd rather have his word on why he did it than yours on the matter out on the internet.

I had written something a lot nastier but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're grieving. What you're doing is not healthy, very weird, and you need to log off.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Also if even lowtax has people defending him post mortem there's a good chance there are people who care about you too.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Futa Snake posted:

i met a hero

lol

NotShadowStar
Sep 20, 2000
And the incessant posts in a popular thread from someone massively desperate for any sort of attention. Literally nothing at all has changed here. It’s like walking into an old couples home and everything is still immaculately in the 1960s. Both nostalgic and never want to see it again.

Ahz
Jun 17, 2001
PUT MY CART BACK? I'M BETTER THAN THAT AND YOU! WHERE IS MY BUTLER?!
22 or 23 years coming here, and this slow death of the old internet is bookended by Lowtax doing this, so yeah this fits.

Futa Snake
Nov 12, 2021

legal mistress

Heath posted:

I had written something a lot nastier but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're grieving. What you're doing is not healthy, very weird, and you need to log off.

Dixville posted:

Also if even lowtax has people defending him post mortem there's a good chance there are people who care about you too.

Seriously. Lowtax wasn't a fulltime walking poo poo bag. He did treat some people kindly. Shame he didn't treat others as right, but I did what I could from my end. It's not like I had any place to speak in our chats about his ex wives, because it's not like Ambien ever bothered to get the truth from me before putting me in divorce papers.

Futa Snake fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Nov 12, 2021

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

What exactly is your goal here?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Scholtz posted:

Looking at Lowtax's last Gaming Garbage video, there's a dog in the background.

I hope that dog is okay.

I asked about that earlier, but no one seems to know what has happened to Tipsy!

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
Lowtax, wasnt he that guy who had an irrational hatred of Daft Punk?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

It's pretty clear it's about you and not about him. Go elsewhere.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

NotShadowStar posted:

And the incessant posts in a popular thread from someone massively desperate for any sort of attention. Literally nothing at all has changed here. It’s like walking into an old couples home and everything is still immaculately in the 1960s. Both nostalgic and never want to see it again.

#fffeba is a hell of a drug

Crosswell
Jun 7, 2007
Lying in a Bombay alley
I mean if you don’t like us it can hardly be healthy to hang around us. I only would have cared to know his last conversations if they had been awesome. They weren’t. They were sad. You’re sad. Go and be sad and log the gently caress off. Always forward.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Lowtax harmed a lot of people in this community even outside of the domestic violence. Just for the repeated cons against us alone legitimizes our attitude. Dude outright lied and grifted us numerous times. He's a poo poo heel. Well, was.

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

poo poo man. Not gonna lie, not sure how to feel about this. I know consensus is that lowtax was a piece of poo poo, but I still can't help but feel loss at his passing. Here's hoping his kids come thru this with the minimum of grief. Thanks for making SA or something Richard.

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
I hope he is at peace. I hate the sin and love the sinner. I hope this is never forgotten.

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

RIP in peace, sweet Goonlord. You left a mixed legacy, but at least you left one.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

lol if you actually believe this

Dude's quoting the SAclopedia entry for KM that she wrote with her alt.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

lmao gently caress off

having a little star next to your name on a website is not an excuse for abusing your wife and children, no matter how often he got harassed with unreasonable demands like "hey maybe pay some loving attention to the website paying your Goldbelly bills every once in a while"

at least Lowtax had the loving sense to leave and never come back when he realized everyone knew what he did. nobody cares that you personally liked him

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol okay NOW this is a fitting tribute to lowtax

Futa Snake
Nov 12, 2021

legal mistress

Uncleanly Cleric posted:

What exactly is your goal here?

Eh, show some people that it's okay to remember Lowtax as a person worth remembering. We ain't all perfect, and you're kidding yourself if you think you're better than him.

Join in on the poo poo posting while it lasts.

I lost a good friend of mine, so I don't really give a single gently caress about what anyone has to say about me, my methods or what I do.

It seems like I probably knew him best in his final days, so least I can do for him is spread his truth. It's not like he can yell at me for it, with the being dead and all.

edit: (I'm not saying I knew him best overall, poo poo goons, cherry pick harder, i just talked to him a bunch about how poo poo everything was, this is why I wasn't using words in the first place you dumb cunts)

Futa Snake fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Nov 12, 2021

Orenthal
Apr 14, 2008

I got 99 problems but a bitc 98 problems

GrimGypsy posted:

there goes the thread again

Cat Fungus
Jan 13, 2005

everything is fine

Buglord
yesterday i had uncontrollable shits out of nowhere and i can only surmise that lowtax dying had something to do with it

an appropriate sendoff if there ever was one. may his kids and exes come out of this as okay as even possible in a situation like this :smith:

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

Futa Snake posted:

Eh, show some people that it's okay to remember Lowtax as a person worth remembering. We ain't all perfect, and you're kidding yourself if you think you're better than him.

I lost a good friend of mine, so I don't really give a single gently caress about what anyone has to say about me, my methods or what I do.

It seems like I probably knew him best in his final days, so least I can do for him is spread his truth. It's not like he can yell at me for it, with the being dead and all.

You are also actively campaigning against people giving money to his children, both here and on twitter

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Futa Snake posted:

Are you the knobend screeching about his ex wife on twitter

Why do you think we care what you think

Futa Snake
Nov 12, 2021

legal mistress

Shemp the Stooge posted:

You are also actively campaigning against people giving money to his children, both here and on twitter

ex wife, not children. they're the only victims in this whole situation. i hope every penny goes directly to his children, but it won't.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

GrimGypsy posted:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Yeah, no, I'm pretty sure his ex-wife knew him better and that's why she left.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Cat Fungus posted:

yesterday i had uncontrollable shits out of nowhere and i can only surmise that lowtax dying had something to do with it

Are you SURE it wasn't... Chipotle? dun dun dun

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wait is this the digital art dealer? lol

i would like to peruse your gallery of jpgs for my art portfolio

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Futa Snake posted:

Spread his truth? He's not the messiah, you dolt.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Honestly, on introspection, I hope when I die that I have people who cared for me as much as futa cared about lowtax. Yeah he sucked but I'm actually pretty shook to think about who would remember me after I died and how, and tbh, I hope I've made a positive enough impact to have someone like Futa Snake posting about me after the fact just because it means someone cared enough to do something for me that they know I'd never see or know about, and that makes it more real.

Sorry futa. Gonna go do some reflection on my own mortality (this is not a euphemism)

Edit: but it's funny af to do this on behalf of a dude like lowtax come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Futa Snake posted:

I am so obviously better than him though lol