Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Col. Mustard
Nov 26, 2000

Initech Administrator
gg, Rich

-Curt Cobain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Parahexavoctal posted:

apparently it's a Ukrainian name.

"Киянка"

also transliterated "Kyyanka" and "Kyjanka".

https://www.city-facts.com/kyanka-yemilchyn-district-ukraine

goonmeet at the lowtax family namesake

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ok everyone send a jizz pic to your friends partner and post what happens next.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Wish this emote was higher definition so I could see if there's jizz in the mouth

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Jesus gently caress this went off the rails.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

numberoneposter posted:

Jizz pics for jezzus?

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

numberoneposter posted:

It's okay because I also sent it to everyone else. Like how sleeping with a prostitute isn't cheating because she sleeps with lots of other people too, not just me.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

numberoneposter posted:

i mean i also don't have an onlyfans and get naked on cam for a living

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

davecrazy posted:

Jesus gently caress this went off the rails.
I know that frozen goldfish is hosed up.

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe
Hey remember when megathreads had to be closed at like 100 pages otherwise it would corrupt the database or some hilarious bullshit like that?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lmao this loving thread

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
look if you wanna post nudes that's fine but we have standards, please look to wayne gretzky for inspiration

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

i can't believe that goldfish had a mouth full of jizz

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe

CLAM DOWN posted:

lmao this loving thread

it's a perpetual :psyduck: and just incredible in every way, shape, and form

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

CLAM DOWN posted:

lmao this loving thread

Quite appropriately this is vintage SA. Honestly it doesn't deserve to be goldmined. It should be stickied to the top of GBS forever.

MarioOnTheComputer
Feb 5, 2002

HonorableTB posted:

look if you wanna post nudes that's fine but we have standards, please look to wayne gretzky for inspiration

You miss 100% of the nudes you don't take.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

AshliLies posted:

rich literally killed himself because his kids were being turned against him

i'd donate all the money from my NFT to them if I knew Ashli and Megan couldn't touch it.

Just totally unhinged.

Hey, don't spend 10 bucks here again. Send it to Ashli or Megan. That money does go to providing a better life for the kids.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

CLAM DOWN posted:

lmao this loving thread
it's beautiful

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Alright everyone, she's been banned/probated/vanished so someone else is going to have to step up to the plate and spice things up again.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!
RIP Lowtax

It really sucks that his kids will suffer more as I'm sure they have through this entire debacle, gonna donate as soon as I'm able.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

MarioOnTheComputer posted:

You miss 100% of the nudes you don't take.
You also miss 100% of the shots you don't take and that's why we're all here in this thread

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Bedlam posted:

Alright everyone, she's been banned/probated/vanished so someone else is going to have to step up to the plate and spice things up again.

Get that fuckin fish back in here

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
So let's circle back to screamy, MOOLA BURY THE FISH WITH HONOR

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

numberoneposter posted:

Welp, now I"m pregnant

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Bedlam posted:

Quick. Someone mix some jizz with your keyboard crumbs and stream yourself eating it at 1080p on Twitch.

Slip
Jan 20, 2001
lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

HonorableTB posted:

So let's circle back to screamy, MOOLA BURY THE FISH WITH HONOR

tiny little frozen fish bathtub viking funeral

TacticianMagician
Aug 19, 2009

I claimed this title entirely by lurking around and not having a life. :f5: Woo! :suicide:
wow, rip

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
I'm so glad I got to come here and see a picture of a lady with lowtax's cum in her mouth before it gets deleted

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Jose Oquendo posted:

Quite appropriately this is vintage SA. Honestly it doesn't deserve to be goldmined. It should be stickied to the top of GBS forever.

It's like a charity telethon, performances and all

Enver Zogha
Nov 12, 2008

The modern revisionists and reactionaries call us Stalinists, thinking that they insult us and, in fact, that is what they have in mind. But, on the contrary, they glorify us with this epithet; it is an honor for us to be Stalinists.

Parahexavoctal posted:

apparently it's a Ukrainian name.

"Киянка"

also transliterated "Kyyanka" and "Kyjanka".

https://www.city-facts.com/kyanka-yemilchyn-district-ukraine
A few weeks ago my brain (strange entity that it is) was curious to know what "Kyanka" is. I even figured that maybe I'll get incredibly bored one day and ask him on his streams, since I heard he only has like 30 people watching them anyway.

Now he's dead. :colbert:

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Bedlam posted:

i'm pouring over my texts and chatlogs and it's just all memes

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Batterypowered7 posted:

Quick. Someone mix some jizz with your keyboard crumbs and stream yourself eating it at 1080p on Twitch.

This is known as pulling a dick yanka

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

JosefStalinator posted:

I'm so glad I got to come here and see a picture of a lady with lowtax's cum in her mouth before it gets deleted

i'll regret it for all of my days, personally

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Bedlam posted:

i was poking round LF for something unrelated and found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwFS-F2lm-0

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I wonder how many more mentally unhealthy people are going to come out of the woodwork to tell us how Rich was just misunderstood.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Novo posted:

the thing about personality disorders is that unless you realize you have one and work hard to grow out of it (probably with a therapist), you probably won't get better on your own

you can't be committed for being a narcissist, or for having bpd, for example

and people with personality disorders can often be really good at attracting followers, many of whom will also have personality disorders of their own. some of them may seem like the only people who "get" you (because your egos groom each other basically)

the longer you go without questioning those aspects of yourself which seem to cause difficulty in all aspects of your life, social, professional, romantic, etc, the more you confuse the person you've become with your self. most people with these disorders don't spontaneously get better on their own

i'm not saying lowtax had a personality disorder, i'm just saying a lot of the things he did (or didn't) do over the years, the people he ended up associated with, and his inability to see people and the world as the complex place it is (instead of just a bunch of things that are absolutely good or bad) makes a lot more sense to me through that lens

honestly he ticks many boxes for BPD

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

kdrudy posted:

I wonder how many more mentally unhealthy people are going to come out of the woodwork to tell us how Rich was just misunderstood.

Placing bets on mama kyanka

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Twigand Berries posted:

i'm pouring over my texts and chatlogs and it's just all memes

can you gently caress a flask for us again? please? we need something to help us cope with the jizzmouth.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

numberoneposter posted:

Here you go everyone, this will get you started.

Oh... wait... you wanted what in the mouth?!