Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

George H.W. oval office posted:

Where the gently caress is the Ben Garrison cum edit feat. Rich???

There is one but it's somewhere deep in the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

g0lbez posted:

i mean i also don't have an onlyfans and get naked on cam for a living

I have no problem with her (or anyone else) doing that for a living, but that picture isn't doing her "argument" any favors.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

if only it was a facial pic we all would have been immediately convinced

Blowtax

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It is chow time. I quickly grilled up a burger.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

MEIN RAVEN posted:

You will meat a tall dark stranger who will help you share the load

Lol you dont know capricorns we dont do poo poo

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

Ballz posted:

gently caress.

This thread is a rollercoaster of emotions.

All these moments, will be lost in time..

:george:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tunicate posted:

Kyanka was Lowtax II

The original Lowtax realized he was gonna lose his election, killed his opponent, and got caught. Then lost to a corpse.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Schweinhund posted:

He would ban people who complained about his threads and tell them to just vote 1 and move on if they don't like his threads. So this is hilarious since they were just doing what he said to do. Also he'd replace people's avatar with "DICKHEAD" in red text when they voted his threads a 1. He was so fragile.
Radium's incompetence was a great complement to Lowtax's aloofness/malevolence.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

cum posted:

It is chow time. I quickly grilled up a burger.

:neckbeard:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Moola posted:

I put the HDD next to him

RIP to both

This is from like 10 pages ago, but jesus gently caress if this didn't remind me immediately of Pokemon Sun's main villain, a crazy lady who cryofroze her Pokemon alive and screaming. Bury that poor fellow, you weirdo.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

It literally takes me 7 lightyears to fall asleep does anyone have any tips on falling asleep faster

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drunken officeparty posted:

It literally takes me 7 lightyears to fall asleep does anyone have any tips on falling asleep faster

A blow to the head

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

think about cum

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Cum

No really a good wank before bed will do wonders

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

hav you tried weed???

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Crazy Ted posted:

Radium's incompetence was a great complement to Lowtax's aloofness/malevolence.

Radium was out of his league and out of his mind. Lol imagine. It is what it is.

He did ok given the environment.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I would receive 1/100,000th this attention if I was a person who beat his partners repeatedly and then selfishly died at my own hand after failing horribly at being a decent human being.

I can't imagine anyone defending my videos of me eating hotdogs for money after punching women. Watch me try to feel bad about someone who didn't have the mental capacity to understand "don't hit women". Just watch. Watch me try.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

weed

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Bury the cum moola

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CLAM DOWN posted:

rip lowtax, the real throat goat

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

smoke big ole doinks while bustin

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

text me a vag pic posted:

hav you tried weed???

Weed is bad and not good

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Weed is bad and not good

wrong

e:

shoud hv tried weedd

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Catastrophe posted:

I would receive 1/100,000th this attention if I was a person who beat his partners repeatedly and then selfishly died at my own hand after failing horribly at being a decent human being.

I can't imagine anyone defending my videos of me eating hotdogs for money after punching women. Watch me try to feel bad about someone who didn't have the mental capacity to understand "don't hit women". Just watch. Watch me try.

I swear I'm not saying this to be glib, but if your memorial service doesn't turn into the poo poo show that this thread has become, you're probably coming out on top.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Lowtax is dead, and im gay

He would periodically flare up on FB with massive screeds about his manipulative she-devil exes, always playing the victim, and hearing that he offed himself the moment he became an abuser in the eyes of the law

Well

Rest in Piss fucker

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Weed is bad and not good

:getout:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Saoshyant posted:

This is from like 10 pages ago, but jesus gently caress if this didn't remind me immediately of Pokemon Sun's main villain, a crazy lady who cryofroze her Pokemon alive and screaming. Bury that poor fellow, you weirdo.

I don't remember that part

Like I remember the space jellyfish and her going to the space jellyfish world but not that

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

she bought herself new teeth, she's covered on that front now

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Weed is bad and not good

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Hey didn't somebody take all of lowtaxs money as a mod or something and then he died too

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

https://i.imgur.com/Gpz3xPL.mp4

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

I like to sleep to rain sounds and also the train ambience ones are quite good, but I'm also one of those freaks who will fall asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Just Lol if you're not making every post with cum in your mouth

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

stab posted:

Hey didn't somebody take all of lowtaxs money as a mod or something and then he died too
Spoiler alert: actually we're all dead and the forums are Purgatory

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
never close this thread. make it the eternal thread, like that fire over Kennedy's grave

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Anti anxiety meds do it for me

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh no! I may have undercooked the patty, as the tamagotchi's stool culture grows Escherichia coli O157:H7.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Plug in the biggest fan you can find and turn that bitch on hi speed

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Source4Leko posted:

Just Lol if you're not making every post with cum in your mouth

I frequently have cum in my mouth but I generally don't take pictures or use it to try to win arguments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluecobra
Sep 11, 2001

The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades
it's photoshop phriday rite?

Only registered members can see post attachments!