Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Not Futa Snake posted:

have you seen the price of gas? i'm also sitting on a bunch since it went up 1000% since last year so yolo

you guys aren't worth that much of my money, again, just had a gift card after buying black market antibiotics for an american friend because he couldn't afford to go to the doctor.

i ain't the demon you wish i was either, sadly

just me~

i do hope you're enjoying the show, while I do want to get the truth out, I'd dread to do it without flair.

This is the poo poo that rich would have wanted, thank you futa snake for making this thread a fitting tribute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

i just noticed he still had that Brandon Bird last supper robocop painting in place of pride as the only decoration in his depressing streaming room

http://www.brandonbird.com/supper.html

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Not Futa Snake posted:

have you seen the price of gas? i'm also sitting on a bunch since it went up 1000% since last year so yolo

you guys aren't worth that much of my money, again, just had a gift card after buying black market antibiotics for an american friend because he couldn't afford to go to the doctor.

just me~

i do hope you're enjoying the show, while I do want to get the truth out, I'd dread to do it without flair.

Are you really gonna do this again, it didnt really work out well the first two times

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Sudden Javelin posted:

you could have it all
my empire of cum
i will let you down
fill my mouth with sperm

now imagine it's the johnny cash cover

Aint no cumshine when shes gone

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Not Futa Snake posted:

just me~

forever in ur heart~

Not Futa Snake
Nov 13, 2021

by Hand Knit

Bedlam posted:

Well, before you get banned again the least you could do is post nudes.

i already posted my onlyfans, it's only like $5, then you can doxx my photos for everyone here idc

i got a crow to feed!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Not Futa Snake posted:

i already posted my onlyfans, it's only like $5, then you can doxx my photos for everyone here idc

i got a crow to feed!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
drat im hungry

Not Futa Snake
Nov 13, 2021

by Hand Knit

Songbearer posted:

forever in ur heart~

honestly please meme lowtax up as much as you want, he'd want people to laugh over him regardless

i'm enjoying the content as much as anyone else is, though it is weird to see a dead friend move.

just imagine if someone posted your buddy from call of duty or whatever after he shot himself in the head because of debt and bad choices in life, not shaming or anything, meme it up, just yeah, twinge of pain!

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Not Futa Snake posted:

i got a crow to feed!

I appreciate that you're running a business but tbh you said you'd send your nudes to anyone and I'm feeling blue-balled. Your credibility is on the line here.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

bagmonkey posted:

Are you really gonna do this again, it didnt really work out well the first two times

No I think it went great please continue

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

When it's time to cum, we will cum hard
Hey!
You, you work all night (all night!)
And when you work you just feel all right
And when, when things stop feeling all right (all right!)
And everything is all right
'Cause we will never listen to your rules (No!)
We will never do as others do (No!)
Know what we want and we get it from you
Do what we like and we like what we do
So let's get a cum going (Let's get a cum going!)
Now it's time to cum and we'll cum hard (cum hard!)
Let's get a cum going (Let's get a cum going!)
When it's time to cum, we will always cum hard
Cum hard!
(Cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard)
Cum hard!
(Cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum cum, cum hard)
Cum hard!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
All right!
You, you fight that fight (that fight)
And when you're fighting you feel all right
But when, when things stop feeling all right (all right!)
And everything is all right
'Cause we will never listen to your rules (No!)
We will never do as others do (No!)
We know what we want and we get it from you
We do what we like and we like what we do
So let's get a cum going (Let's get a cum going!)
Now it's time to cum and we'll cum hard (cum hard!)
Let's get a cum going (Let's get a cum going!)
When it's time to cum, we will always cum hard
Cum hard!
Cum hard!
Cum hard!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Cum hard!
(Cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum hard, cum cum, cum hard) Hey! Hey! Hey!
Cum hard!

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!
I'm feeling empty-mouthed.

Not Futa Snake
Nov 13, 2021

by Hand Knit

Bedlam posted:

I appreciate that you're running a business but tbh you said you'd send your nudes to anyone and I'm feeling blue-balled. Your credibility is on the line here.

buy me platinum so i can? hit me up on twitter? rather not post things that might not just be cum lube or yogurt on my friends memorial

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

in debt over cookies cars and cum-guzzlers.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Not Futa Snake posted:

just me~

If you are in therapy, I would suggest talking about the events of the last few days with your therapist in detail, including the posts you have made in this thread.

LAMB LESSONS
Jun 27, 2003

show me ur feet

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Bedlam posted:

Just like lowtax with the rocketships :sad:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

anyone else hungry for some sausages atm?

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I get worried if I know I’m going farther than ~45 minutes from a toilet.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

drunken officeparty posted:

Bust rear end and let the bodies hit the floor.

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

Not Futa Snake posted:

rather not post things that might not just be cum lube or yogurt on my friends memorial

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bluecobra posted:

it's photoshop phriday rite?

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Guys hear me out

What is FutaSnake is actually Dare?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Bluecobra posted:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Bluecobra posted:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

drunken officeparty posted:

You don't need to cum in a toilet

Though, if you must cum somewhere, that's awfully polite

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Source4Leko posted:

Just like lowtax with the rocketships :sad:

gently caress SNEEP posted:

you miss 100% of the cumshots you don't take

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
loving. imagine spending $30 to get to post on an internet forum lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Not Futa Snake posted:

just me~

i love threads like these because it really brings out the psychos. real self-involved pipe-hitters melting down is very :discourse: and it's keeping in the theme of remembering lowtax

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Holy poo poo, I never expected this. I never really got to meet Rich but I always thought he was a cool guy and honestly just finding out about this hurts so deep. I knew a couple years back that Rich was going through some problems (this guy explains it better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oiWXxU_2Hc) but I can't believe this would happen to him. I've got to respect him for making these forums back in the golden age of the internet and also making fun shitposts and just being a fun silly goofball, it's the reason why I came to this site in the first place. Also the LPs and articles were funny and great to read and watch. I wish I would've known Rich in person years ago and just got drunk with him and had an awesome time, hell I really wanted to see another Doom House, but I guess that's never going to happen. I just hope Rich is kicking it in the afterlife and he knows the goons miss him dearly and thank him for everything.

R.I.P. Lowtax, you wonderful goddamn boomer. <3

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Not Futa Snake posted:

buy me platinum so i can? hit me up on twitter? rather not post things that might not just be cum lube or yogurt on my friends memorial

Nice ban reason

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Buying attention $10 at a time, drip by drip. And did she ever say what her favorite RiffTrax was?

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

. . . before turning the gun on himself
I don't know what the crazy lady is talking about but Its entertaining, I know that much.

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Ganbare Gincun posted:

Buying attention $10 at a time, drip by drip. And did she ever say what her favorite RiffTrax was?

Oh poo poo I should have asked for that instead of nudes. Sorry guys.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Not Futa Snake posted:

i got a crow to feed!

Love,

Love

will

tear

us

apart,

again

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Junior Jr. posted:

Holy poo poo, I never expected this. I never really got to meet Rich but I always thought he was a cool guy and honestly just finding out about this hurts so deep. I knew a couple years back that Rich was going through some problems (this guy explains it better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oiWXxU_2Hc) but I can't believe this would happen to him. I've got to respect him for making these forums back in the golden age of the internet and also making fun shitposts and just being a fun silly goofball, it's the reason why I came to this site in the first place. Also the LPs and articles were funny and great to read and watch. I wish I would've known Rich in person years ago and just got drunk with him and had an awesome time, hell I really wanted to see another Doom House, but I guess that's never going to happen. I just hope Rich is kicking it in the afterlife and he knows the goons miss him dearly and thank him for everything.

R.I.P. Lowtax, you wonderful goddamn boomer. <3

Do all of your idols hit their spouses and disown their children op?

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Honestly the star wars movies from best to worst go 3>5>1>4>2>6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Not Futa Snake posted:

Coward!