Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

eXXon posted:

Thread is way too long now, can someone summarize what Lowtax was late for?

Child support payments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

External Organs posted:

Lowtax and the queen had a death pact so what

Lowtax posted:

I'm looking for some teens to join a suicide pact with me. I'm 18/f/honry rear end hell
Maybe she misread “some teens” as “some queens,” who knows.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Das Boo posted:

Hoping for a very fancy Weekend at Bernie's.

A Fortnight in Berkshire

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Have stileproject weighed in yet

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

r u ready to WALK posted:

clearly the plan was to create enough buzz to earn millions on the highly desirable https://opensea.io/collection/lowtax kyanka collection

That picture of a woman's face was on Rich's Teespring store, and I personally reported it last month for advocating violence, and they promptly took it down the same day. Gonna see whether the OpenSea fellows agree as much.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Who What Now posted:

I figure we can let Futa Snake to melt down one last time before we wrap this whole thing up.

Metal Gear got weird and yet not unexpectedly so

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Metal Gear got weird and yet not unexpectedly so

this entire thread is a D-plot in a MGS game 100%

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

MrQwerty posted:

this entire thread is a D-plot in a MGS game 100%

Snake, you need to unravel the government conspiracy to frame Lowtax for domestic violence and found out who really killed him, in order to cover up the secret of Mangosteen!

Snake: Mango... steen!?

*Raiden gets stabbed and vomits cum*

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Nov 14, 2021

stump collector
May 28, 2007
bring back triangle man

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Thousands of new posts, did low T die again?

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
ok but when will screamy be returned to the loving embrace of mother ocean

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

verbal enema posted:

just slide it across a frozen lake or some poo poo gently caress it it'd prolly be fun

dont gently caress the dead animal do not misconstrue that statement

Use it as a puck

Hell yeah hockey cat lives on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZMnF1VNlE

Screamy the Fish
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

Other Barry posted:

ok but when will screamy be returned to the loving embrace of mother ocean

Got some bad news for you.

Tingles
Jul 26, 2006

stab posted:

Use it as a puck

Hell yeah hockey cat lives on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZMnF1VNlE

gently caress YEAH!!!

also rip screamy :screamy:

yatzik
Apr 2, 2011

Not even a teensy bit of killing?
RIP Lowtax
I owe you & SA

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Weed Wolf posted:

Rest in RIP.

:synpa:

honestly looking back at it this was the best post itt

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
JFC this thread is just uncut something awful. Dead fish and drama and moral hand wringing and funeral slapfights and talk about jizz on every other page. Honestly can't tell if its what Lowtax would have wanted or if it's something that he'd hate. Bit of both?

I guess what Rich really would have wanted is to give everyone posting a probe and/or ban for breaking idiosyncratic rules only he was privy to.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

snyping lowtax's suicide thread should get you a certain amount of prestige

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Mulaney Power Move posted:

im on a survey research team and we have a bunch of ohio contracts and one thing i noticed is there are always people who choose "other" for race/ethnicity and say "appalachian"

You're a researcher so I assume you might know this, but they're not wrong: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/24/melungeon-mountaineers-mixed-race/29252839/. Appalachia is weird.

I think I learned about Melungeons from TikTok of all places, and Abe Lincoln's mom was one

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Neophyte posted:

WaPo had an article today with a very appropriate header image

I though the article was going to be about Lowtax's fake spine problem, not some girl's real one. Dope image though.

sadus
Apr 5, 2004

Saoshyant posted:

Must have been a ton of processed meat products and sugary drinks 'cause this Shaq can't Shaq Fu anymore.

Bruh have you heard of Dj Diesel or his Office Depot chairs for goon sized people? Diversification is key

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

I've never seen Lowtax and Queen Elizabeth in the same room, just saying.

ManWhatADork
Oct 2, 2001
On 9/11, SA was the only site on the Internet still running that you could get an idea of what the gently caress was happening in NYC. I still remember that twenty years later. Jesus, I am old as gently caress now.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ManWhatADork posted:

On 9/11, SA was the only site on the Internet still running that you could get an idea of what the gently caress was happening in NYC. I still remember that twenty years later. Jesus, I am old as gently caress now.

Yeah

That's what led me to finally creating an account here

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I scream
You scream
We all scream for screamy (tags)

Sojourner
Jun 6, 2007

Get In
May he forever have stairs in his house.

sad question
May 30, 2020

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

He was funny at times, sure - especially with something rehearsed. That doesn't mean that he has to be forgiven for what he did later on.

If you want to practice death of the author, that's your prerogative of course - but at the very least, it seems to me to be a good idea to say that that's what you're doing?
You'll find that it's Lowtax who is practicing death of the author right now.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The X-man cometh posted:

Caro was a schizophrenic who refused treatment, went to fight Khadafy in Libya and later ended up in a Syrian prison. He outlived Lowtax.

Caro believed the CIA was watching him

Fortunately he was right.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just paid ten real life dollars to get unbanned from this dead forum so I could laugh at Richard with my old friends :)

I honestly can't believe this site is even still up

NotShadowStar
Sep 20, 2000

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Have stileproject weighed in yet

Every once in a while I remember a video by stile where it’s him and lowtax except they’re black gangsta dudes. I’ll never see it again since it’s probably swallowed by the internet never to return.

Until one of you fucks somehow digs it up.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
RIP Richard

mith
Sep 30, 2003

Eason the Fifth posted:

Today is the day lowtax rises again

I too have no faith that he can stay sober four days.

Bourricot
Aug 7, 2016

RIP Screamy

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005

NotShadowStar posted:

Every once in a while I remember a video by stile where it’s him and lowtax except they’re black gangsta dudes. I’ll never see it again since it’s probably swallowed by the internet never to return.

Until one of you fucks somehow digs it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcdWlPz5ixk

yw

St. Taint
Apr 9, 2004
Happy

Stile made it out alive.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Didn’t Stile make some money from selling his site?

TLM3101
Sep 8, 2010

smellmycheese posted:

It’s going to be pretty tight if the rumours are true

It is my firm belief that the queen is locked in some sort of hateful, eternal struggle with Kissinger, twin black souls hanging on to their rotten, decrepit husks by sheer, spiteful will, neither able or willing to yield one single inch to the other, locked forever in an embrace of pure malice and hate for all living things, including themselves and each other. A terrible, twisted, hollow existence.

So, you know, Lowtax being the phylactery for either of them would make perfect sense, really.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Me at the funeral

For screamy

GTO
Sep 16, 2003

ManWhatADork posted:

That was my intro to SA too. Took me 2 years to get round to registering after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

I gave up long ago trying to contribute anything ever.
Such a complicated mess, but I guess we could've all seen that as the only way it ended, regardless.