Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
judge just asked "my understanding, and i will direct this question to the defendant because of his age, is that this is what young people refer to as a noscope 360 headshot, is that correct?" defence counsel then conferred and allowed rittenhouse to answer directly: "yes, your honour." Judge made a little note on a piece of paper afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

did anyone figure out how many got shot by people other than Rittenhouse

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

JAMOOOL posted:

did anyone figure out how many got shot by people other than Rittenhouse

ok but do you really like 2 and a half men??

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

JAMOOOL posted:

idk if its been brought up in this thread yet but if Gaige Grosskreutz had wasted Kyle when he had the chance, all those "self defense" arguments would still apply, right? he knows Rittenhouse is the only active shooter, he watches him reload after he puts his hands up, clearly this is what the "good guy with a gun" should be doing here right? but instead he decides not to kill him but to disarm him instead and got both a permanent disability and a lifetime of death threats for it

An antifa guy in Portland shot a proud boy who was macing him around that same time. The president personally had him assassinated.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

zegermans posted:

An antifa guy in Portland shot a proud boy who was macing him around that same time. The president personally had him assassinated.

And bragged about it.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
every protest from now on is going to have a couple 3%'rs with rifles instigating and probably popping shots to instigate fire fights just so they can bump stock some antifa crowd

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

BoldFace posted:

This feels like video game end credits which remind the player what characters and carnivorous mushroom enemies they met during their journey.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

mark immune posted:

thats how many people rittenhouse killed

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

question, how many people died that night - given that there was clearly a violent murderous mob cornering fascists all over

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

glad to see krasinski got promoted to the strategy of tension department

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

please God deliver us the verdict tonight. i cannot possibly handle another day of my mother in law watching CourtTV

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

synapse posted:

please God deliver us the verdict tonight. i cannot possibly handle another day of my mother in law watching CourtTV

They'll probably try to push it to tomorrow because they don't want the people mad at them for letting protestors slow their way home from work.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/natashakorecki/status/1460362025771716617?s=20

Technically if Rosenbaum was able to snatch the gun and only used it against 1 other person there would have been less people shot.

Weird for the defense to bring up a trolley problem.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Atrocious Joe posted:

Technically if Rosenbaum was able to snatch the gun and only used it against 1 other person there would have been less people shot.

yep every person will open carry rifles and the second someone approaches or reaches near the rifle its a-ok to shoot them to protect others from the bad guy getting the gun

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

All that keeps being brought up is Rosenbaum assaulted children. Was his criminal record released on him or something?

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

vyelkin posted:

always has been

Also the Republicans are very aggressive about running and confirming insane Christian dominionist freaks as judges while the democrats just shake their fists and pretend they can't do anything

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

awaiting the eventual "no one thinks of themselves as the bad guy your honor" defense

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/StacyStClair/status/1460360278999277576?s=20

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

haha bold and beautiful

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

DesertIslandHermit posted:

"You can just ignore people you don't like. uwu" as a Proud Boy breaks my skull.

good news, you can be your very own rittenhouse in that case instead of having to lay there

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
imagine thinking the judiciary has any value.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/BrookeMedusa1/status/1460358634655858703

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The massive riot that would have exploded had Kyle been found guilty would have shaken the country apart. There is no fate but victory and wealth ahead for lil' Kyle.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

mastershakeman posted:

good news, you can be your very own rittenhouse in that case instead of having to lay there

I don't think I could outrun the feds that would come after me to turn me into swiss cheese.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

mastershakeman posted:

lets ask michael reinoehl how that worked out for him lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

imagine thinking the judiciary has any value.

rich people like that it ties up upstarts and wacky but un-business savy inventors from trying to take everything from their stroke of luck.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
something something laws that bind some and protect others

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Chillgamesh posted:

lets ask michael reinoehl how that worked out for him lol

yeah he got assassinated
if only he'd gone and turned himself in to the cops first he could have avoided that (lmbo nope)

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Nonsense posted:

The massive riot that would have exploded had Kyle been found guilty would have shaken the country apart. There is no fate but victory and wealth ahead for lil' Kyle.

Kyle being found guilty would accelerate the militia right faster and every chud pundit would say Antifa is going to kill everyone and get away with it instead of getting to kill Antifa and getting away with it.

Kyle walking followed by Arbery's killers walking would be the most dangerous scenario because you have people justifiably mad that a bunch of racist nutjobs with guns can just approach and kill a black man walking by and then you have a bunch of trigger-happy chuds knowing they can lawyer their way out of killing protesters.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

CaptainACAB posted:

Also the Republicans are very aggressive about running and confirming insane Christian dominionist freaks as judges while the democrats just shake their fists and pretend they can't do anything

the judge in this case was appointed by a Democratic governor in 1983 and has won reelection every six years ever since, most recently in 2020, probably unopposed every single time but I can only see data for his unopposed reelections in 2020, 2014, and 2008.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

mark immune posted:

only the Ashton Kutcher episodes

zegermans posted:

wait a sec, what is this referring to

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

JAMOOOL posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_of_Aaron_Danielson_and_Michael_Reinoehl

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/aimeeterese/status/1460337816739540995

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

JAMOOOL posted:

https://twitter.com/Runcona/status/1305139276548640768?s=20

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

HE will set things right again.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

I don't wanna see him march with goblins, rioting with goblins, in CHAZ with a goblin.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Real question, how much stuff actually went down in Australia then?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i'm guessing aaron danielson was an undercover cop/fed lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

vyelkin posted:

judge just asked "my understanding, and i will direct this question to the defendant because of his age, is that this is what young people refer to as a noscope 360 headshot, is that correct?" defence counsel then conferred and allowed rittenhouse to answer directly: "yes, your honour." Judge made a little note on a piece of paper afterwards

judge would like enter into a record a simple image known as a "pogchamp" in response to this footage, no further explanation given

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Probably Magic posted:

judge would like enter into a record a simple image known as a "pogchamp" in response to this footage, no further explanation given

future world looking just wonderful