Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Ya'll need poo poo fixed come see me.

This may not need highlighting but we have a lot of people that probably don't know: this is actually pretty solid town Dead behaviour. I think the only game I actually haven't seen advertise his role D1 was the one in which we were scumming together. It's not a definite 100% clear guaranteed townie thing, but it tracks with what he usually does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Shellception posted:

Nobody had rolled in with the old "new player here how do you play" schtick and the only younger player than me was away, so there was a niche that needed filled. Should anyone care, I've been playing/spectating for a couple months, and I still suck at this.

RF sounding weird is kinda normal. You not posting any stuff is more worrying, lol. Someone needs to help me eat the thread. Though Bif is playing, so we'll be probably OK.

Uh... well, ok? ##vote Binus

Mae plays like that, both as scum and as town. She tends to take things literally sometimes, but afaik that's not one of her scumtells (yeah, yeah, I know, meta stuff bad)

I think it's safe to say you're good at mafia/getting better, you're not that much of a newbie so I was thrown off a touch :)

I haven't interacted with RF much despite the number of games I've been in lately... I think we've been on opposing teams or he died early or I died early in games we've been in which may explain why I felt odd about him (somewhat unfamiliar so not sure why he was poking me, that was my perception anyway).

Speaking of which, it's funny you commented on my taking things literally because I've had several of those :doh: moments today. I'm not sure why, I think I'm trying to post more "off the cuff" and not thinking things over as much as I normally would.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##Enter Shop

Fortune favors the bold

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Maerlyn posted:

I haven't interacted with RF much despite the number of games I've been in lately... I think we've been on opposing teams or he died early or I died early in games we've been in which may explain why I felt odd about him (somewhat unfamiliar so not sure why he was poking me, that was my perception anyway).

We may have interacted with Retro in the same three or four games, but my experience with him can be summed up as "is there, posts snarky comments, gets pointed as lurker, snarks a bit more, gets voted out". So him snarking at you is not particularly noteworthy to me. For now. Would need to see more, but that's a line I always end up using with him, and I haven't had any success so far.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Also this shop is getting crowded, what about social distancing? I bet there's not even hydroalcoholic gel in there. Come on people, there is a queue!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Shellception posted:

Also this shop is getting crowded, what about social distancing? I bet there's not even hydroalcoholic gel in there. Come on people, there is a queue!

I have a super immune system it's my cheat skill I'm fine.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##enter shop

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ohhhh ##enter shop

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
[quote="Maerlyn" post="519292100"]
##Enter Shop

Fortune favors the bold
[/quote

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Maerlyn my comment on Circl was a joke.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I know why you're doing this, but the broken formatting schtick is playing hell with my brain. I just keep seeing it and wanting to edit it to be not broken, and then I realize a) no editing on maf and b) that's not even my post, wtf.

So, if it's some kind of psychological warfare, well done, it's working.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
[quote="Hal Insandenza" post="519293536"]
Ohhhh ##enter shop
[/quote

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
[quote="Shellception" post="519293733"]
I know why you're doing this, but the broken formatting schtick is playing hell with my brain. I just keep seeing it and wanting to edit it to be not broken, and then I realize a) no editing on maf and b) that's not even my post, wtf.

So, if it's some kind of psychological warfare, well done, it's working.
[/quote

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##enter shop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't post weird I'm just operating on a level beyond most of you don't feel bad

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The power is STILL out. Being trapped on an island in the Pacific northwest sucks.

##enter shop while my phone still has juice.

...oh god it's like my phone came with me to a low-tsch world and I have to make it last so I can use it when I need it.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##enter shop

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CirclMastr posted:

The power is STILL out. Being trapped on an island in the Pacific northwest sucks.

##enter shop while my phone still has juice.

...oh god it's like my phone came with me to a low-tsch world and I have to make it last so I can use it when I need it.

I live on an island in the PNW and I’ll take it over city living any day.
Plus at this point most of the pnw is islands, given the state of the highway :stare:

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Look at all you capitalist sheep running in to review the latest blood-soaked trinkets built on exploited labor.

##enter shop

I'm coming in too but I want it clear I'm doing it ironically.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I don't know what it does or if I'm following along with a giant joke I don't get.

##enter shop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I hope the shop blows us all up and the game ends D1

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

I hope the shop blows us all up and the game ends D1

:emptyquote:

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I think that's everyone inside now, so hope we get to see what this is about soon.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
Sigh, it's going to be a giant mess, isn't it?

Well, hopefully it isn't a bomb.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shellception posted:

I think that's everyone inside now, so hope we get to see what this is about soon.

That's what she said

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
how is every nyan today

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

there are a lot of older players or alt accounts. Instead of being forced to play the game properly I'm just not going to read them and hope they kill me or they are killed. fyi all.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

how is every nyan today

quite well thank you toal

although now I am worried about who is an alt account here

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hal Insandenza posted:

quite well thank you toal

although now I am worried about who is an alt account here

it's me I am secretly Anidav

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm Ecco and Merk

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Toalpaz posted:

how is every nyan today

Better, I had a filling and crown prep so half my face was numb but the ibuprofen is kicking in finally (not numb anymore but a little tender from the shots).

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

Better, I had a filling and crown prep so half my face was numb but the ibuprofen is kicking in finally (not numb anymore but a little tender from the shots).

Thats sounds uncomfortable......

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Toalpaz posted:

how is every nyan today

drat cold. Winter winds making everything uncomfortable. And it's not even that cold, this drat city is just not built for winter.

Toalpaz posted:

there are a lot of older players or alt accounts. Instead of being forced to play the game properly I'm just not going to read them and hope they kill me or they are killed. fyi all.

Just three. Have played way worse games in terms of unknowns. You can still go to town on the other 13.

Also, who's an alt account? Lol

PlasticAutomaton posted:

it's me I am secretly Anidav

Way too little words, sorry. Also the Anidav mafia thread signup is somewhere else.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Forums are very slow at the moment, btw. No idea if it's just on my end.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Shop bomb would be the best possible outcome.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I am kind of frazzled this morning, still getting used to my new schedule which has way more time with Minifauxnen. It's really nice but also a lot to keep up with.

Also I'm excited to get to work and see what brand new disasters will cause even more delays. Our admin team might run off for a gin high tea today if things go really pear-shaped

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandicap posted:

Shop bomb would be the best possible outcome.

sandnavyguy is the sole survivor and winner by default

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Shellception posted:

Also, who's an alt account? Lol.

I'm an alt of TheMcD (nobody here will get this joke).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

This smells like a trap from hell and I will happily be the only survivor.