Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
wow that's insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

lmfao what the gently caress is this horse poo poo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
media cucks using passive language: "unusual move"

what you're seeing is a lateral abuse of power, gently caress off

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

watch Judge Bruce Schroeder start a c*vil w*r

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The 6 names picked will be shot by Kyle after the trial

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao what the gently caress

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

a_pineapple posted:

lmfao what the gently caress is this horse poo poo

white supremacist country does white supremacy poo poo op

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Lol that Chauvin went to prison, the Dems said injustice is over, and nine or so months later we get this poo poo. Broken country. No justice system. Basically anarchy with a police-state veneer painted over it.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

How odd, it seems that the jurors chosen for the verdict are all named Ryle Kittenhouse. What a coincidence!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wonder how long it'll be til there's a movement to rename rittenhouse square

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

In a very unusual move the judge had decided to let the defendant choose the verdict.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol if you respect the legitimacy of the US courts

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1460646189079085058?s=20

Also lmao this trial, just topping itself constantly on how shamelessly rigged it is in the lil' piglet's favour.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

The funniest possible outcome would be Kyle picking the jurors for sentencing and they come back and find him guilty on loving everything possible. Weeks of this stupid, blatant attempt to get him off the hook and he leaves in an orange jumpsuit anyway.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

free Powerball

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

thecluckmeme posted:

The funniest possible outcome would be Kyle picking the jurors for sentencing and they come back and find him guilty on loving everything possible. Weeks of this stupid, blatant attempt to get him off the hook and he leaves in an orange jumpsuit anyway.

If that actually happens the judge would immediately move to a mistrial to dismiss with prejudice 100%

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Dr. VooDoo posted:

If that actually happens the judge would immediately move to a mistrial to dismiss with prejudice 100%

Thus the funniest outcome possible

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Lastgirl posted:

judge just wants to incite a riot to justify more rittenhouses

Huh yeah it's almost like in a justice system made by insane fascists to protect insane fascists the judges tend to be insane fascists who'd have thought

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

The nazi? Still too expensive.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Dr. VooDoo posted:

this would be the funniest outcome

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
your honor, let him sit on your lap when the verdict gets read.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
And the gallery goes wild when he pulls out a white rabbit

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

he can't hire rittenhouse as an intern if he's incarcerated

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Private Cumshoe posted:

And the gallery goes wild when he pulls out a white rabbit

on the rabbit reads the dred words

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

a_pineapple posted:

The craziest poo poo to me is like imagine your mom giving you a ride to the protest and you have your rifle with you and she's completely OK with the situation

I'm a father of two and this is by far the most insane part of it to me, that mom needs to be in a mental facility

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
also lmao that Rittenhouse's very legal and very cool self-defense claim stems from the idea that someone would've stolen his AR-15 and shot him with it. that's the kind of legal argument you would've heard in some 80's British comedy. like I can't legally murder a man in self-defense unless I also happened to bring a weapon to do it with

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

thecluckmeme posted:

The only thing funnier would be if he got COVID.

triple sulk posted:

he's going to get off and someone will cap him within a couple weeks if he goes out in public

Zimmerman still walks. Although if Zimmerman killed Martin now, he'd probably still get invited to Republican events even after pointing a gun at his girlfriend.

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
lol didn't see anything like that coming a mile away

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

thecluckmeme posted:

What the gently caress

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

JAMOOOL posted:

also lmao that Rittenhouse's very legal and very cool self-defense claim stems from the idea that someone would've stolen his AR-15 and shot him with it. that's the kind of legal argument you would've heard in some 80's British comedy. like I can't legally murder a man in self-defense unless I also happened to bring a weapon to do it with

Well yeah that's the universal cop defense. He was going for my gun, blam blam blam.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lol the judge treating a murder defendant like he's a kid visiting the courtroom for a school project

"I'm so glad you're all here to learn about the legal system today, and guess what one lucky boy or girl will even get to pick the jurors! Hmm Kyle you've been our best student today come on up!"

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

JAMOOOL posted:

Why yes your honor I had to bring my gun so I could defend myself if anyone tried to take it!

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

The Oldest Man posted:

Well yeah that's the universal cop defense. He was going for my gun, blam blam blam.

amazingly the murder that started this all didn't even have that, it was "he was going for his own gun, the one he told me he had because he didn't want me to shoot him"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
how are the protests looking? Is there a good amount of people already there?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
goose luck lol

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

JAMOOOL posted:

amazingly the murder that started this all didn't even have that, it was "he was going for his own gun, the one he told me he had because he didn't want me to shoot him"

Well obviously Grosskreutz shouldn't have brought a gun to a peaceful protest that's just inherently threatening and voids his right of self-defense

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Which charge would be the most likely to stick out of the five? It’s okay to say None because the Judge would probably dismiss them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Which charge would be the most likely to stick out of the five? It’s okay to say None because the Judge would probably dismiss them.

the weapons charge which the judge already dismissed