Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Salt Fish posted:

I'm very confused about which doctor installed that feeding tube.

I really really really hope it's Doctor San because he/the government faked his death somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No way, he's in heaven. Tim saw him.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

My God, Gregg really did it. He's Muncher.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I’ve always, for some reason, laughed really hard at Mark and “his brothers”. Like why are his brothers brought up? They have no meaning or impact but it’s still really funny!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Very "Casey and his brother" energy

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

nuketulsa posted:

I’ve always, for some reason, laughed really hard at Mark and “his brothers”. Like why are his brothers brought up? They have no meaning or impact but it’s still really funny!

I can't tell if you're joking about not getting the joke, but Mark's brothers is a Marx Brothers pun

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

what really counts is that gregg got to review bond

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

derp posted:

I can't tell if you're joking about not getting the joke, but Mark's brothers is a Marx Brothers pun

God damnit I am so stupid. It's right there!

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Ghostbusters paid Greg in hei points, that's the only way I can imagine Tim having enough money for the set and whatnot.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Gregg got two tickets for the premiere, but who got the second ticket? My guess would be he just didn’t take anyone and left the seat empty.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Prop Wash posted:

Gregg got two tickets for the premiere, but who got the second ticket? My guess would be he just didn’t take anyone and left the seat empty.

I was wondering the same thing and when Tim said "I'm not in touch with Toni at all" I suddenly a pretty good guess.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

We need a full investigation into the LIES of Gregg Turkington IMMEDIATELY!

https://twitter.com/joshgad/status/1459647138250596358?t=gWUwikdNYZ8ZHD9CTOhwaw&s=19

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Flying Zamboni posted:

We need a full investigation into the LIES of Gregg Turkington IMMEDIATELY!

https://twitter.com/joshgad/status/1459647138250596358?t=gWUwikdNYZ8ZHD9CTOhwaw&s=19

Greg said a certain film critic was the voice, and that's true. You know Gad got a letteebox'd page

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I realized Tim referred to Ayaka as his first wife. Some rare continuity flubbing, although it's also possible Tim has enough brain damage at this point that he has actually forgotten his first wife. And Juliana.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Isn't Ayaka his third wife? He's married at the beginning of the series and then makes a reference to his son from a previous marriage?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Oh here's the explanation

https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/1460043963314761732?t=k9lT-IeNPXufIgxZE0TH5w&s=19

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Look, Gregg has done a lot of things to hold the show together over the years. I respect him for it. But that answer is bullshit.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Not sure if I should ask this here but does anyone in the DC area want to see Gregg Turkington/Neil Hamburger this Wednesday? I'll give you two tickets if you do. My friend bailed on being able to go and I don't want to waste them.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Isn't Ayaka his third wife? He's married at the beginning of the series and then makes a reference to his son from a previous marriage?

Yeah, from what I remember he only referenced the son and the previous marriage once, and even then it didn't quite fit in. But also makes total sense that Tim is the kind of guy who would hide that kind of stuff, and then come to actually will himself to forget.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Available now * for pre-order * from the HEI store

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

How many HEI Points is it?

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

I bought the VFA beanie. I would've got the Wendy shirt if it'd didn't say "...is off limits!" on the back. Little too on the nose.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Chairman Capone posted:

Yeah, from what I remember he only referenced the son and the previous marriage once, and even then it didn't quite fit in. But also makes total sense that Tim is the kind of guy who would hide that kind of stuff, and then come to actually will himself to forget.

tbh it seems like this was one of those early-season weirdness things that they kinda jettisoned because they didn't anticipate Tim getting married twice being the sort of storyline their little movie podcast parody show could do. it was actually pretty weird to see it referenced during one of the recent Oscar specials but who knows maybe they're planning to weave that storyline in as well

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i think the "i was hanging out with my son" line, or whatever it was he said to gregg, was just something he pulled out of his rear end because he was still keeping his constant trips to hawaii a secret

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

this one was for the buffs

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Absolutely losing it at Gregg staring directly at the camera for all his lines as the Joker

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
opens heinetwork, sees a 17 minute episode, goes to make popcorn and get a beer

THEN WE GET A HEILOT, TOO? This is like a full episode of tv this week. amazing.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if we do actually get to vote i am throwing 100% of my hei points at rockhouse

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
never noticed this page before: https://www.heinetwork.tv/hei-rollers/

why does gregg have so many more hei points than tim?

Also it dosn't look like mark got his 250k...

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Just got back from the neil hamburger show and now I've got all this HEI to watch. Blessed

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I think xPosed with Michael Matthews is the best pilot ever made and should absolutely be a weekly update on what the deep state is hiding/plotting

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Glad to see some time spent on the movies this week.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
A reminder to get your Film Buff Certification.

I scored 100%. Proud to be a CFB.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/justingaynor/status/1461360286443606019?s=12

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

God bless Joe.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

'deck of cards' sure sounds a lot like 'deckar'. wonder if tim will take over production and star himself

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

xposed rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
so I guess this is where the HEI subscription pays off huh

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Absolutely losing it at Gregg staring directly at the camera for all his lines as the Joker

seconded, probably the funniest moment of the season so far for me