Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
No, i'm just trying to make a point. You said that bif would be in the clear if hum flips executioner. I disagree.

It really feels like you're playing Bif's game for her. Everyone else sees that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm going to bed, I know it wont be satisfying, but I'm going to keep voting bif and I encourage everyone to do so. I won't swap til deadline probably. Feel free to hammer hum, I won't be convinced it's the right way to play. lol.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Toalpaz posted:

No, i'm just trying to make a point. You said that bif would be in the clear if hum flips executioner. I disagree.

It really feels like you're playing Bif's game for her. Everyone else sees that too.

No, you are actively just trying to wrench stuff to fit into your viewpoint.

Whatever. I'm done arguing this. You are just wrenching stuff to fit into your viewpoint at this point.

I'm going to actually focus on work now.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i'm not completely sure, but i think yami thinks toalpaz is wrenching things to fit their view point.

i've just got a hunch, that's all.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Yami is once again the voice of reason. Yami Toal, Maerlyn and bif are confirmed town imo. Two kills n1, one kill n1. Lets lunch humalong and then regardless of his alignment which will almost certainly be nontown, we lunch meen tomorrow.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

When can we launch binus into the sun?

When he "didn't know what to do" when Bif and merk were tied, he disappeared.

b-minus1 posted:

These humalong votes are something else :thunk:

Thinks hum is town (he said this earlier).

b-minus1 posted:

##vote bif and we get meen tomorrow

Votes Bif and sus of meen.

b-minus1 posted:

Ok thanks. I think I know who your mason partner is.

Alright so yeah. Toal, bif, and “Wolfman” are confirmed town.

##vote humalong and then meen tomorrow.

Hum is not town (Bif is town though).

b-minus1 posted:

That is interesting. However I know for a fact that part of your hypothetical about hum is incorrect. If he is scum, I don’t think he was involved in stopping a kill. We don’t even know which kill was successful, scum or sk. But I strongly believe humalong had nothing to with it

Would love to hear more about this but I suspect he's right and Hum didn't stop a kill.

b-minus1 posted:

Yami is once again the voice of reason. Yami Toal, Maerlyn and bif are confirmed town imo. Two kills n1, one kill n1. Lets lunch humalong and then regardless of his alignment which will almost certainly be nontown, we lunch meen tomorrow.

Binus also dropped all questioning about the missing kill N2 and his original scum read has not changed one iota (meen) since D2.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I also think deadmeat hit a little too close to home with his vote on Bif and she lashed out.

Bif hasn't seemed townie to me this game and merk didn't go hard for her like he probably would/could have but if Hum scum tracked her to a kill it's good fodder/pin night kills on her so why cut that cord early on? I think merk thought he could wiggle free but the busdrive theory just wouldn't go away enough for him to escape it.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Maerlyn what are you doing? Lol

Also I didn’t drop any questioning about the missing kill. Wtf are you talking about? Hint hint we should lunch meen tomorrow after lunching humalong today. I’ve only been saying this all day

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

b-minus1 posted:

That is interesting. However I know for a fact that part of your hypothetical about hum is incorrect. If he is scum, I don’t think he was involved in stopping a kill. We don’t even know which kill was successful, scum or sk. But I strongly believe humalong had nothing to with it

What does this mean?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Anyway I need to deal with mod stuff for my own game since votefinder is still down for a bit, so uh...

Just imagine me advocating a hum lunch here.

I believe we were 4 out of 6 votes on both hum and bif before.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##vote hum

I don't remember who I was voting for but it's a good vote for today.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

##vote hum let's get this flip done

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Mae/Yami/ham/voodoo/binus/me makes 6

:redhammer:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Well folks, that's hammer with about 21 hours to go? Flip incoming.

Mr. Humalong: Binus, hambeet, Maerlyn, Meen, Voodoofly, Yami.
Bifauxnen: Humalong, Deadmeat, Toalpaz
Deadmeat: Bif

PlasticAutomaton fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Nov 18, 2021

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Confusion spread through the crowd as arguments spread, multiple sources claiming to have seen certain individuals in certain places at the same time. Finally, the argument was settled, as a trapdoor was opened below one of the guests' feet, sending them down to the dungeon where they would not trouble the convention any longer. ...Unfortunately, a search of their room found nothing but sewing supplies and books on how to swim. It seemed they were no closer to solving this mystery...

Mister Humalong (Jason Voorhees), Town Aligned Bulletproof...? has been dropped into the dungeon on day 3

You are notoriously hard to kill, even when you were still technically alive. As such, you have a single charge of bulletproof, that will protect you from most kills. However, when it gets popped, you go into RAGE MODE. You will immediately recieve a one shot day vigilante.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

See ya'll in 24 hours or whatever.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

No one sleeps well tonight. The silence of the evening is shattered by the sounds of gunshots. Lots and lots of gunshots. By the time anyone gets there, the assailant is long gone, but their handiwork remains. A bullet riddled corpse, all that remains of the once proud baron of the full moon.

Maerlyn (The Wolfman), Town-Aligned Tracker has been gunned down in the night!

The next ghastly crime is not discovered until the morning, when hotel staff notice that Slimer has not shown up to pillage the morning breakfast buffet. A search of his room reveals that he was no ghost originally, but he might just be one now. He was also clearly packing tools to deal with the supernatural, and to manipulate hotel security...

B-Minus1 (Peter Venkman), Scum-Aligned Jailer has been murdered!

You have 48 hours for day 4. Good luck!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): Bifauxnen, Deadmeat5150, hambeet, Ignatius M. Meen, Toalpaz, Voodoofly, Yami Fenrir

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Well that's both good (another scum dead) and bad. B- being scum makes me think maybe I'm just entirely wrong about my scumreads.

I need to actually work today though so I'll do my rereading after work.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Welp that was a stupid day.

I'm thinking either Beet or Deadmeat

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I will say that B-'s insistence on meen looks... kinda bad for meen actually?

Also what the gently caress hum?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Come to think of it, merk was also railing on meen.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Welp that was a stupid day.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

flip was posted at midnight so clearly it's one of these aussies or yami submitted the kill finally #just disgusting meta game things

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

my masons are dropping like flies.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also kill flavor seems to actually matter this game.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SK that was really big of you to kill b- ty ty ty

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

on the one hand I'm a little annoyed that I don't have the chance to case binus on their slip yesterday that became a red-handed catch after Hum's flip, on the other this saves town some work

Toalpaz posted:

flip was posted at midnight so clearly it's one of these aussies or yami submitted the kill finally #just disgusting meta game things

it's bif or yami. possibly both of them are last scum/sk

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

on the one hand I'm a little annoyed that I don't have the chance to case binus on their slip yesterday that became a red-handed catch after Hum's flip, on the other this saves town some work

it's bif or yami. possibly both of them are last scum/sk

Considering that 2 out of presumably 3 scum were railing hard on you for no discernable reason I thought it may actually just be you.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Yami Fenrir posted:

I will say that B-'s insistence on meen looks... kinda bad for meen actually?

Also what the gently caress hum?

Yami Fenrir posted:

Come to think of it, merk was also railing on meen.

yes, funny that, two scum both calling me scum and yet not going for a night kill on me. almost like they wanted me to be a tempting mislunch

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

The SK that is.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Yami Fenrir posted:

Considering that 2 out of presumably 3 scum were railing hard on you for no discernable reason I thought it may actually just be you.

nah, I think this was an idea all three of you had to see if you could talk town into lunching me

Yami Fenrir posted:

The SK that is.

lmao if that were the case why the gently caress wouldn't they have hit me for NK?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

You weren't a tempting mislunch at all, though. The meen push was forced as hell, which makes me think scum found the SK early.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also SKs usually have at least one stack of bulletproof.

And we do lack a N2 kill.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

The fact that you're drawing attention to that specifically is curious.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Oh, and you're actually active now that there's eyes on you instead of laying low like you did when there wasn't. Also telling.

Anyway, I should actually do what I say and not get sidetracked with maf at work.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Yami Fenrir posted:

Also SKs usually have at least one stack of bulletproof.

And we do lack a N2 kill.

binus jailed the SK, that's how he knew Toal's theory that hum was the roleblocker was wrong and why there was no SK kill N2. try again

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

binus jailed the SK, that's how he knew Toal's theory that hum was the roleblocker was wrong and why there was no SK kill N2. try again

Remind me again who b- wanted dead all of yesterday?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yami, you're vanilla town right? it's okay to claim to me.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Yami Fenrir posted:

Remind me again who b- wanted dead all of yesterday?

the same person merk wanted dead before his flip, and who you now want dead hopefully before yours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

alright yami, sure. just claim in masonry later. Private like. Sheesh.