Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Sorry I've been poo poo today. Lack of sleep following Tuesday has just been beating my face. If day hasn't ended before I wake back up in a few hours I'll try for some effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
vote finder says deadline is 8 hours away now :B

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I genuinely have no idea what the binus case is. Is it just people who aren't used to him?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

I genuinely have no idea what the binus case is. Is it just people who aren't used to him?

Seems that way to me though his not being around for maybe-deadline isn't doing him any favours.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Back from dinner, I think we only have about an hour and a half left? Yami posted at 4:18 PM my time saying deadline was in roughly 5 hours...That is 9 PM ish and here it's 7:30 PM. I hope that's not entirely the case (it would be 4 AM in Germany)?

Anyway going to post some more reads/thoughts.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

Seems that way to me though his not being around for maybe-deadline isn't doing him any favours.

Dead line's changed at least twice today that doesn't really seem like a knock against him

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

People just can’t take a joke these days I guess

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’m going to bed soon. Let’s get votes down.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Still think Hal is sus and was making a bad attempt to not have to walk back his old-rear end vote on Dex

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

I'm sorry are we supposed to "get used" to players playing objectively like scum?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tom Tucker posted:

I'm sorry are we supposed to "get used" to players playing objectively like scum?

If they do it consistently every time regardless of alignment yeah.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

If they do it consistently every time regardless of alignment yeah.

Wrong, I’m going to kill him

##vote beemer

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote b-
##doublevote b-

:redhammer:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Whoa there

##unvote whoever assigned my vote to him before I could do it within a minute is probably scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

t a s t e posted:

Whoa there

##unvote whoever assigned my vote to him before I could do it within a minute is probably scum

Does that sometimes happen automatically if the names are close enough?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

So much for those reads I guess, you couldn't give me 30 mins?

I think that was hammer though?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

thats hammer no take baksies

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

*rubs my hands together*

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

b-minus1 (9): PlasticAutomaton, Shellception, Shellception, Tom Tucker, Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Dexanth, Sandicap, t a s t e, merk, t a s t e, merk, t a s t e
sandnavyguy (3): Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist, merk, Bifauxnen, merk, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Tobbs Gnawed, Retro Futurist, Bifauxnen, CirclMastr
Sandicap (1): Hal Insandenza, Dexanth, Hal Insandenza, merk, Tobbs Gnawed, Dexanth, Tobbs Gnawed, merk, Retro Futurist, Deadmeat5150, Retro Futurist
Bifauxnen (1): sandnavyguy
Tom Tucker (1): b-minus1, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Hal Insandenza (1): Maerlyn, Bifauxnen, merk, Dexanth, merk, Bifauxnen, merk, Tobbs Gnawed, merk, Maerlyn, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Tobbs Gnawed, Dexanth, Dexanth, Dexanth, Bifauxnen
Dexanth (1): Tobbs Gnawed, Hal Insandenza, Tobbs Gnawed, merk, merk
Tobbs Gnawed (1): Sandicap, Shellception, Sandicap
merk (0): merk, merk
PlasticAutomaton (0): Deadmeat5150, Deadmeat5150
Deadmeat5150 (0): Hal Insandenza, merk, merk, Hal Insandenza
Maerlyn (0): Retro Futurist, Dexanth, Retro Futurist, Dexanth
t a s t e (0): sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy

Not Voting (0):

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 19th, 2021 at 4 a.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 53 minutes.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
:rip: b-minus1, Azure Raven (Town-Aligned Monster) was lunched Day 1. :rip:

quote:

At night, you can ##Fly into the sky, becoming untargetable that night. You cannot use this ability twice in a row.

Under certain circumstances, your power can be upgraded.

Your goal is to get rid of all those who would threaten the town.

---

It is now Night 1.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Nov 19, 2021

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
:rip: PlasticAutomaton, The Hunter (Town-Aligned Tracker) was killed Night 1. :rip:

quote:

At night, you can track a player. You will learn who they visited.

Your goal is to get rid of all those who would threaten the town.

---

It is now Day 2.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Nov 19, 2021

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hi

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

t a s t e posted:

Whoa there

I’d like to examine this

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Someone gave me a stack of hated! Also the games not over, so I assume the shop was not a trap and I missed out on cool junk. Ah well.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

t a s t e posted:

I’d like to examine this

You see a post

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Toalpaz posted:

You see a post

Alright this was good :roflolmao:.

I got something from the shop (I assume it was the shop, got it EOD), but no idea where SNG's thing came from. Did everyone collectively decide to hate him for being an outsider against the norms or what?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

t a s t e posted:

I’d like to examine this

I personally wouldn't touch someone else's vote, but what is your concern exactly? Whoever did it put it where you'd intended, no?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shell did you get any kind of event or anything? I didn't get any kind of follow up from the shop, wondering if anyone else did

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

I personally wouldn't touch someone else's vote, but what is your concern exactly? Whoever did it put it where you'd intended, no?

Whoever did it was so quick on the draw that they did it before the thirty seconds or so it took me

That back to back with merk’s double vote hammer makes me suspicious!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also ##vote sng that was a dumb switch, there was no case on B and I don't get what happened

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Also, we lost the tracker D1, just great. Now I feel bad for badgering him for reads. RIP Plastic, eternal Miller.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Retro Futurist posted:

Also ##vote sng that was a dumb switch, there was no case on B and I don't get what happened

It was a dumb switch. That’s why I didn’t vote him.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Shell did you get any kind of event or anything? I didn't get any kind of follow up from the shop, wondering if anyone else did

I got nothing from the shop.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Please actually scum hunt and don’t condemn me for apparently not getting a cool thing and also scumhunting, tia

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Retro Futurist posted:

Mm, I got an one-use item after hammer and before night. I assumed it was the shop, unless anyone decided to spend a D1 action on me or some poo poo. I got no indication of where it came from.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Which if I recall were the two reasons you were voting me? The shop shenanigans and the vote on Tom which I’ve explained to death? Whether you agree with it or not it was still an attempt to actually play.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

CirclMastr posted:

I got nothing from the shop.

Interesting. I wonder if there was a finite selection? When did you enter?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Well I didn’t go in and I got a gift of a permanent vote so unless there are multiple gift givers I’d assume it was from the shop?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

t a s t e posted:

I’d like to examine this

I was kinda surprised when I read what happened. Then I thought that if Merk was doing the doublevote, then it'd probably be him checking the votecount at that time, and if I did that and I saw a stray vote while doing so I'd probably put it where it belonged. Don't think it was scum, but can be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

t a s t e posted:

Whoever did it was so quick on the draw that they did it before the thirty seconds or so it took me

That back to back with merk’s double vote hammer makes me suspicious!

So someone made a vote for you?