Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

bird with big dick posted:

Pegging, and it owns.

I was gonna go with genital mutilation but sure, let's do that instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

LOL! My balls. Look at that smug little bitch

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Someone please do the obvious thing and photoshop a thick meaty cock into Ben Shapiro's hand

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Every time I see his little smirk I just think about that extremely cringe inducing video where he flexes trying to look tough.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

QuarkJets posted:

Someone please do the obvious thing and photoshop a thick meaty cock into Ben Shapiro's hand

Or at least some KY for his wife.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Castor Poe posted:

How can someone look short against a white backdrop

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

500?!?

What do you get there for 500? A trashcan lid?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The based ghost of my dead based grandfather says based things to me and owns the libcuck ghosts, I am extremely normal.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

chuds not understanding media is always funny

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Man, I wish Kyle got the exact same treatment as the real William Wallace

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

One of the related tweets there

https://mobile.twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1464003203255750657

:hmmyes: I wonder why he didn't visit are troops in Afghanistan

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

QuarkJets posted:

Watching the what?!

I fell asleep reading politoons so sorry for the late reply!

Every thanksgiving mst3k streams a turkey day marathon on youtube. Its episodes voted on by fans and this year was a great mix of old and newer episodes. They hyped mstek live and teased season 13 episodes. Turkey day marathon saved me from bad times on thanksgiving.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

T Bowl posted:

For healthcare I literally don't get how we aren't constantly pointing to the UK for proof that it works and works well. It's sad that we can't even get government pays the healthcare businesses that are independent and for profit.

Yeah about that...

Successive governments over the past 30 or so years have been trying their best to either put it into the hands of private companies or destroy it completely. I'm talking both labour and tory.

https://twitter.com/GeziWoman/status/1463443248270163973

The fact that it has managed to survive this long is a mystery.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
All I remember about last thanksgiving was that #diaperdon blew up on Twitter and Trump got so mad that he tried to undo net neutrality and blocked the spending bill so tons of people in the military didn’t get paid

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Castor Poe posted:

Right-wingers not being able to handle the truth. What else is new?

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Valko posted:

Yeah about that...

Successive governments over the past 30 or so years have been trying their best to either put it into the hands of private companies or destroy it completely. I'm talking both labour and tory.

https://twitter.com/GeziWoman/status/1463443248270163973

The fact that it has managed to survive this long is a mystery.

There's definitely like 25-30% of Europeans who are like "wHy CaN't aRe [healthcare/education/welfare/justice/political/whatever system] bE MoRe lIkE AMeRikA??!!"

Personally, I blame the way American society has been portrayed in popular media in the last 70 years.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

My favorite Shapiro moment was when he went to Lowe's to somehow own the libs and came out with a single piece of wood in a plastic bag

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Shanghaied posted:

There's definitely like 25-30% of Europeans who are like "wHy CaN't aRe [healthcare/education/welfare/justice/political/whatever system] bE MoRe lIkE AMeRikA??!!"

In UK maybe. Elsewhere, I don't think so. Most people around me know education and health insurance in the US are nightmarish

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sanctum posted:

I asked a christian complaining about the homeless "What do you think Jesus would do about the current housing crisis?" She bounced around for a bit before suggesting shipping them back to where they came from. Yeah lol, that's exactly what Jesus would do with the homeless.

And then my alcoholic mother said she thinks some people want to be homeless. :negative: To add context, her son (my brother) committed suicide while homeless so uhhhhhhhhhh yikes. I thought better than to bring that up

Yeah, it's always amazing to me how "true believers" in Christianity are so willing to toss the teachings of Christ aside to gently caress others over. I remember one old shrew from my childhood at church that would go on rants about "How could people become so evil" about Sodom and Gomorrah. It was only after she died when I learned from exposure to the world that right now we as a country are doing the same things they were destroyed for

Blooster posted:

"They have to wait 6 months for an MRI!!!!!!"

Versus the current system where you can't get one at all because it costs so damned much

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1464096623852671001?t=hjG-tk_hMRS85Axe5VlasQ&s=19

It must be exhausting to constantly act like a complete and utter shithead all the time

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

InsertPotPun posted:

i'm not singling you out, it's just frustrating how often i hear that "almost all" homeless people choose to be homeless when the "choice" is made by physical or mental disabilities they were born with.

I'll bet there's a strong overlap of people who think this and think that people choose to be gay

Vampire Panties posted:

The thing keeping most homeless/mentally ill out of faith-based programs is all of the strings attached. not to go all c-spam about homeless people, but there's a well-established chain of events that happens to people who are vulnerable for various reasons when they become homeless/houseless. In a broad level, addiction will make a totally normal and sane person homeless, and once they're homeless it opens up a whole new world of addiction. I have never been homeless thankfully, but I can easily sympathize with folks on the streets who are self-medicating to get through all sorts of mental health issues, and church groups literally expect people who are mentally ill and have been surviving outside of the established capital system to just turn over a new leaf and start attending 12+ hours of faith-based services a day, cold turkey sober.
Of course I'm not suggesting that church shelters become BYOB, but its a complicated issue.

I have been homeless. Twice. It's only been through sheer luck and some generosity of a few others I got back up off the street. First time I got in a fight with my dad and he told me to get out, so I moved in with a friend who unknowingly to me was living on section 8, so after a month I was forced out and lived out of my car at a rest stop nearby. Lost my job because of it. Eventually I got a better job because the manager took pitty of my situation. After a few months a couple of my coworkers that wanted to get an apartment teamed up with me and we all moved in together.

Second time was when I lost that job 6 years later. By that time I was in an apartment by myself barely making rent. Got evicted just after I got a new job and after a few weeks of wandering, by chance happened to try a small motel. Got there just at the right time, the place is booked solid most of the time. Went on seasonal layoff a month after and had to wait a few weeks for unemployment, but the owner let rent slide till I had income again. Been here ever since, for about 12 years now

He wasn't fighting for a noble cause. He wasn't leading hundreds in that cause. Most importantly he wasn't punished for his actions. The only thing they share in common was his popularity came about during the rule of a corrupt, stupid, sleazy king

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Nov 26, 2021

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

SocketWrench posted:

Yeah, it's always amazing to me how "true believers" in Christianity are so willing to toss the teachings of Christ aside to gently caress others over.

You basically have 2 types of believers in Christianity (probably applies to other religions).

- The authoritarian type for whom any religion is just the guarantee that there's a strong big daddy in the sky telling you what to do and think. They tend to read the bible literally and focus mostly on stuff about judging and punishing people (so old testament and apocalypse stuff). That kind of believer is over-represented in the US, and as authoritarians they feel naturally drawn to Trump. They see themselves as part of "team God" and anyone not part of the team is an enemy (thus deserving punishment or death)

- The spiritual type for whom religion is the social facet of their internal, personal quest for meaning. These people are usually more into the new testament, focusing more on things like personal growth, caring for others, making society a better place. They are much less vocal about their faith, don't feel threatened about it, don't feel the need to prove their piety. Basically what "true believers" should be. The vast majority of the religious people in know in my country are the second type, especially since modern society here is much more secular; people are not expected to be religious so if they are, it's more out of choice and less out of tradition.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Carth Dookie posted:

... I mean, if you're offering and it's not too much trouble, then yes please.

I actually enjoy that more people are picking up flowers for men these days. I made so many bouquets last Father's Day it kind of owned.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Vampire Panties posted:

How can someone look short against a white backdrop

he's literally doing the awkward hand in pocket thing on his own photoshoot. total beta move.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
He has a chihuahua face

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Castor Poe posted:

Imagine looking at this and being all, “yes, this is what I’m into. This poo poo is totally cool.”

TenTonHammer
Oct 3, 2003
Davidian

:dukedog:
It's cool, that truth bomb only fell 3 feet to the floor, max.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

William Wallace, facing execution;

*Sobbing, uncontrollably*

"I'm so scared everyone wants to hurt meeee freedooooom"

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Shanghaied posted:

Personally, I blame the way American society has been portrayed in popular media in the last 70 years.

Source?

I've never heard that uttered a single time anywhere, ever. The US is a running joke.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

TenTonHammer posted:

It's cool, that truth bomb only fell 3 feet to the floor, max.

I mean he dropped it from about head height so no surprises there

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Power Khan posted:

I've never heard that uttered a single time anywhere, ever. The US is a running joke.

The only people in Europe who are big fan of the American culture and society are the members of country dance clubs and fans of Harleys.

These people:

They are extremely marginal.

Everyone else is basically anti-American since the Gulf War

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They are normally the people who already use private healthcare without having any concerns about the cost of it.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
TIL that Canada has a woman who claims Donald Trump appointed her as Queen of Canada and has some people convinced she is the legitimate authority.

It's now an issue because she has given orders to go after healthcare workers.

Other than being dangerous it is stupid not just because the idea is absurd: it is stupid because instead of being anti-tax she should have said people have to pay their taxes to her and if even one of her followers sent their cheque to her instead of the CRA then it'd be a nice payout.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

haljordan posted:

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1464096623852671001?t=hjG-tk_hMRS85Axe5VlasQ&s=19

It must be exhausting to constantly act like a complete and utter shithead all the time

“Act”?

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Castor Poe fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Nov 26, 2021

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

The only people in Europe who are big fan of the American culture and society are the members of country dance clubs and fans of Harleys.

Naah there are also people who watch US television and come to believe you can afford a McMansion on minimum wage.

I've met them. And if they come from a poorer EU country they will literally convert USD to local currency in arguing that being a barista is very lucrative.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

U.S. Troops Once Occupying Afghanistan Make Surprise Visit to Home, Family, for Thanksgiving

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Why hasn't someone punched or slapped Ben Shapiro? I don't even think you need to get physical.

If there was a Walter Sobchak character in his past shouting "Shut the gently caress up, ben!" we wouldn't be suffering him. That probably applies to a lot of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That would be taken as a sign that he had successfully triggered a lib. The only cure for him is for society to completely ignore him and his inane publicity stunts until he dies from lack of attention.