Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Yeah, I was going to say, those things weigh like 40#. Lady straight tossed that poo poo aside one handed.
Look, moms can be very powerful if they need to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Head Bee Guy posted:

Lol Terry Barentsen, the guy who filmed the clip, literally sells merch that says “I give cyclists a bad name”

ohhh I've seen videos from him before. There's one of a woman flying through Mexico City that's really cool. Alternatively, I'm pretty sure I've seen them run red lights in heavy traffic while the cars are moving through the intersection and that's like intentionally trying to get cars to run into each other territory and risking life altering injury and death. Really antisocial poo poo

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Yeah, I was going to say, those things weigh like 40#. Lady straight tossed that poo poo aside one handed.

Never underestimate how much unintentional arm day you get from lugging your offspring around all day, every day and sometimes at night as well.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Well, to be fair it's not a full-size manhole. Look at it in comparison to the kid, it's like a half size.

It's a boyhole.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Well, to be fair it's not a full-size manhole. Look at it in comparison to the kid, it's like a half size.

It's a boyhole.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Head Bee Guy posted:

Lol Terry Barentsen, the guy who filmed the clip, literally sells merch that says “I give cyclists a bad name”

Wow, I looked at clips from him and others, they all need to go under the wheels of a bus. Talk about arrogant, imbecilic riding.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1465782179145949188?s=20

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
(Laughing)

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Wow, I looked at clips from him and others, they all need to go under the wheels of a bus. Talk about arrogant, imbecilic riding.

no, it’s cool

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
There was probably a magnetic knife rack mounted on the end of the cabinet. Seems like a weird place for one but who knows.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Stare-Out posted:

The sound is in fact, not optional. Holy cow.
Yeah but it does give it a completely different vibe

:laffo:

Human Tornada posted:

There was probably a magnetic knife rack mounted on the end of the cabinet. Seems like a weird place for one but who knows.
Or somebody gave doggo the knife just out of frame

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I'm the broadcast news beeping.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Head Bee Guy posted:

https://terrybarentsen.bigcartel.com/product/igcabn

Add to cart.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Human Tornada posted:

Like half the videos on the original Tik Tok channel feature the dog with a knife, seems to be their signature thing.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

lol "yes, officer, the bad person on the child's toy broke The Rules and therefore needs to die"

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Fame Douglas posted:

Like half the videos on the original Tik Tok channel feature the dog with a knife, seems to be their signature thing.

It's just a trick... The dog is palming the knife the whole time.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
The Cyclist Apologists have logged on

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Sound good but optional

https://i.imgur.com/PWt7yBW.mp4

I still don't know how to embed tik toks, so downloading and imguring it is. I know you need the long tik tok ID but no idea how to get it

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Sif did nothing wrong
https://youtu.be/y6TOL0e0dLI

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I worked as a bike messenger for a bit in SF like 25 years ago and rode like that and is was fun as hell. Cars are pretty restricted so you can just zoom through everything and it owns.

I'm a Very Sensible Cyclist now though, making up for past sins by waiting at red lights when nobody's around.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_r3ek84IYxR1r0uzl6.mp4

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Was hoping to see a cop fall in the manhole, but I'll happily take that instead

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Why does he get the dog first, what is the dog going to do.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

This happened to me. I was very scared and smelled like poo poo for 2 days

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

Criminals can't resist licks and scritches.

That's why I'm getting this tattoo:

Ornamental Dingbat fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Dec 1, 2021

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

orange sky posted:

This happened to me. I was very scared and smelled like poo poo for 2 days
And after the manhole?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/JI8lo5e.mp4

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

one weird trick to find all the furries in prison

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

New gangtag?

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Can't you die from like the centrifugal force or something?

Also, I know it's going fast with a lot of momentum, but if you had the thought to just throw your weight one way or another .. It probably wouldn't be enough to wobble it down.

We need more testing.

Also, I think full size manhole covers (which are supposed to be designed to not let this happen?), are closer to 200lbs.

Unless #'s means something different like. Stone, or whatever made up measurements some people use.

https://twitter.com/WeAreTennis/status/806462596480172033

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Dec 1, 2021

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

hell yes, sign me up

I love these Pinkbike Friday Fails videos because they typically do a really good job of covering the entire Bike Crash spectrum of silly to serious, but, gahdayum, a lot of these are particularly rough. Like the very first dude just gets absolutely yardsaled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRHcBE2OKO4

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

greazeball posted:

I worked as a bike messenger for a bit in SF like 25 years ago and rode like that and is was fun as hell. Cars are pretty restricted so you can just zoom through everything and it owns.

I'm a Very Sensible Cyclist now though, making up for past sins by waiting at red lights when nobody's around.

I'm sure you're joking, and this is something that sets off a lot of drivers ("why the hell are they on the road if they're not following the lights!") but assuming you're not stacked up behind a bunch of drivers and just going to make them have to awkwardly pass you again after the light, there's no reason to wait if it's clear unless you're in a hosed up jurisdiction where the cops will gently caress with you while ignoring cars blocking the bike lane and other obnoxious poo poo.

Classic bikenfreud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzE-IMaegzQ

Mauser fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Dec 1, 2021

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

BrianBoitano posted:

I still don't know how to embed tik toks, so downloading and imguring it is. I know you need the long tik tok ID but no idea how to get it
It's better that way anyway, TikTok's embedded videos with all that crap on them and no controls are horrible.

Fame Douglas posted:

Stab him.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I like it where the biker is just going way too slow and not gaining enough inertia for whatever they were trying to attempt on their perilous downhill path/jump, thereby setting off a lethargic failure cascade of their total body dynamics while managing to land wholly on their chin.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

I like it where the biker is just going way too slow and not gaining enough inertia for whatever they were trying to attempt on their perilous downhill path/jump, thereby setting off a lethargic failure cascade of their total body dynamics while managing to land wholly on their chin.

I mean, if their goal was to break a collarbone, I can't think of many better ways to go about it

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Man, a lot of those people are too old to be taking spills that hard.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Knormal posted:

It's better that way anyway, TikTok's embedded videos with all that crap on them and no controls are horrible.

Whoever decided that videos only need "mute" or "100%" for their volume should be made to watch every last "oh no no no no" video on tiktok.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Last known video of her alive.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1465490919529009156

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waggles
Jul 21, 2011