Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm sorry to be the one to announce this, but GBS has run out of threads. This is the last thread GBS has, there are no more left to be made.

Feel free to post threads here that you would've made if GBS didn't run out of threads. And also mourn the loss of all the threads that have now been completely used up by GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

ipv6 will save us

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
pity reply

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I wanted to ask if King K. Rool and Donkey Kong both have dick sheaths to hide their dongs, but since we're out of threads, I guess I have to ask it here.

Do King K. Rool and Donkey Kong have dick sheaths to hide their dongs? Which has the bigger dong if so?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Merlin (TV series) Megathread

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
If anyone wants to know whose fault this is, it's D&D.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Naked GBS

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
I think a thread where people make jokes would have been a good idea I was workshopping the op before I saw this

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I'm selling some of my lightly used GBS threads in SA Mart

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Line’em up

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

I'm selling some of my lightly used GBS threads in SA Mart

Honestly yeah that's a great idea, since we're out of threads just repurpose old threads into new ones. It also helps the environment by contributing less wasted threads to landfills!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a dick measuring contest thread

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ITT: you're putting in a paper application at the dick sucking factory.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Makes sense the last thread would come so quickly after the passing of the king.

RIP in piss GBS

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
loving THANKS, Obama

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
post itt every time you lol that biden is president

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Itt we are all big peeler

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

I wanted to make a thread about hotdogs. Some dreams just aim too high.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
oh i dunno, i think this ol' girl's got one more in 'er

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will definitely start a thread again at some point and itll be really lame!!!!

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Wtf I tried to post a new thread and it redirected me here

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*farts pensively*

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mega64 posted:

I wanted to ask if King K. Rool and Donkey Kong both have dick sheaths to hide their dongs, but since we're out of threads, I guess I have to ask it here.

Do King K. Rool and Donkey Kong have dick sheaths to hide their dongs? Which has the bigger dong if so?

Rare wanted to give Donkey Kong a massive dick but Miyamoto was all "gently caress no!" so they gave one to K Rool instead. In fact all the crocodile enemies have massive dicks but they fold up inside their bodies like with real crocodiles.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Buy more threads from the new store

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Reduce, reuse, recycle

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I've got one thread but it won't be ready for deployment for another five months. Just gonna have to hang in there!

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
HEY IT FINALLY HAPPENED, LOWTAX IS BACK - THREAD

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I just took a poo poo
making GBS threads right now
Oops! I shat my pants
Let's talk about poo poo
poo poo? Yes please!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I'm all out of threads to give

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I wanted to make a thread I could sell as a NFT but I hosed up and made this thread first. I could've been a millionaire if I saved this last thread!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It's okay. Recycle, reduce, reuse.

I'm pretty sure with modern smelting techniques, we can melt down goons with spoons and byob threads to make synthetic threads for gbs.

Unfortunately post quality may increase, which will create an inauthentic gbs experience.

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer

numberoneposter posted:

a dick measuring contest thread

this whole forum

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Apes don't have sheaths they're just humans and apes tend to have tiny dicks too like embarrassingly tiny dicks you can call him Small Dick Donkey Kong if you want and he'd just have to sit there and take it

Crocodiles however are constantly erect King K Rool is constantly rocking the fattest loving chub

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Im turning all my posts into NFTs

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

ITT we post on the Something Awful forums

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

FlocksOfMice posted:

Apes don't have sheaths they're just humans and apes tend to have tiny dicks too like embarrassingly tiny dicks you can call him Small Dick Donkey Kong if you want and he'd just have to sit there and take it

Crocodiles however are constantly erect King K Rool is constantly rocking the fattest loving chub

why would a tiny dick be embarrassing

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I Have No Thread But I Must Post

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

A thread where we make up rhyming drinking advice. Like "liquor before beer" except its absurd.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

A thread where we make up rhyming drinking advice. Like "liquor before beer" except its absurd.

aw man that sounds like a good one. mods please delete some threads so that we can have this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Hey does anyone remember those goatse buttmugs someone made?

I still drink out of mine on the daily