Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GTO
Sep 16, 2003

When do we get the expansion then, in an hour or so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
Add a day and you'll be right I think.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
What level on the reward track did you all end up with? I ended at 202 even after not completing all weekly quests.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I have enough coins to craft Saurfang, Diablo, and Gul’dan. The former is epic and the latter two are legendary. Should I do that, or is it more efficient to open more mercenaries packs?

My hunch is I should just craft them, because I’m saving my gold for the new expansion’s release so it’ll be a while before I have gold to spare on Mercenaries packs, but I thought I’d check in anyway.

GTO
Sep 16, 2003

Boatswain posted:

What level on the reward track did you all end up with? I ended at 202 even after not completing all weekly quests.

I'm currently 217. I got the battle pass and did almost all the weeklies but rerolled any I didn't like. Got about 10k gold to spend as a result.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Boatswain posted:

254, no pass, but I did grind a ton of Mercenaries, otherwise I'd be around 200 as well.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

287 with pass and some unhealthy amount of mercs pve

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

I'm at 222 with the pass, sitting on 9600-ish gold.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
225 with the pass, sitting on about 3k gold.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
230 with the pass, only around 1k gold because I blew it all on Mercs(which I'm not even playing anymore) and returning skins from the store. Usually I'd have around 8-9k at the launch of an expansion

EDIT: I do 99% of quests and did quite a few cheevos

RatHat fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Dec 6, 2021

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

188, no Pass, did not play heaps but did dailies/weeklies. 10.7K gold.

fanny packrat
Mar 24, 2018
194/7200 no pass.

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
no pass, 155/4k after spending like 1000 gold on mercs poo poo

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
157 with the tavern pass, have 10K gold including gold from previous expansions.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
182 with pass guess i don’t play that much

only around 700 gold i usually spend it on random packs vs saving

good luck to everyone tomorrow with their packs / preorder legs

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Any mercs knowers able to tell me if this task is what it's asking me to do? and any tips to achieve it? Rath has no ways to increase demon health I can see

Navaash
Aug 15, 2001

FEED ME

290 291 :shobon: I played a hell of a lot the last 3 months, including grinding out BG achievements, do every single daily/weekly, and commute a lot, so it's not terribly surprising. Tavern pass from right away.

Blasmeister posted:

Any mercs knowers able to tell me if this task is what it's asking me to do? and any tips to achieve it? Rath has no ways to increase demon health I can see

Use Mannoroth's ability 1 to increase demon Health. Set up with Cookie fish.

edit: gained one more level before reset from just grinding mercs so as to not trip any quests on the board

Navaash fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Dec 7, 2021

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Navaash posted:

290 :shobon: I played a hell of a lot the last 3 months, including grinding out BG achievements, do every single daily/weekly, and commute a lot, so it's not terribly surprising. Tavern pass from right away.

Use Mannoroth's ability 1 to increase demon Health. Set up with Cookie fish.

This is what i ended up doing yeah, just a little surprised they threw out something impossible without other specific mercs to the point I assumed it had to be a typo

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Speaking of Mercenaries, does anyone else have at least 1 merc with a metric shitton of coins?

I don't even play Guff that much, I basically had him tag along to boost him to be able to deal with Thaurissian.
Haven't even cleared Task 2 with him, yet I got so many coins for him that I have all three skills and his one item maxed out and still about 1150 to spend.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Level 240 is the pass. 6500 gold. I think that's less than last time since I didn't bother trying to grind any of the achievements this time. The expo specific ones seem to be getting tougher and tougher.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
level 245 with the pass, 6735 gold. I spent a couple thousand gold on Mercenaries, played it like three nights, and never went back to it.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Boatswain posted:

With Pass, got 181. I was very, very lazy about doing quests near the end.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

248 and 18,440. I stopped doing the Ranked quests shortly after the mini set dropped because I had enough dust to craft all the cards I needed and honestly I get really really bored of playing against the same set of decks even at garbage ranks. I will probably pick up on the weekly win 5s again after the new set drops depending on how many cards I need after opening.

EDIT: And currently sitting on 50,800 dust so... yeah.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Gotta love how Amazon Appstore is going to miss out on coin sales for the expansion because they couldn't be loving bothered to see if Android 12 worked with their app. Oh well, they only had *an entire loving year*.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Messed around tonight and got to 250 w/ battle pass on the reward track, and I'm at Diamond 10 in standard ranked right before the expansion drops. If there's one deck that just tears everything up for a day or two, this might be the cheap-assiest first-time legend run ever.

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Dec 7, 2021

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
Hit 184. To be fair I basically completely stopped playing the game when all of the blizzard sex pest poo poo came out.

PneumonicBook fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Dec 7, 2021

fanny packrat
Mar 24, 2018

skaboomizzy posted:

Messed around tonight and got to 250 w/ battle pass on the reward track, and I'm at Diamond 10 in standard ranked right before the expansion drops. If there's one deck that just tears everything up for a day or two, this might be the cheap-assiest first-time legend run ever.

Sorry to hear that you didn't quite make it last month. If you find that deck post the list, I'd love an easy climb from D5!

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

244 with pass and a little over 8k gold. Spent about 3k on merc packs so my overall gold would be higher. Also, sitting at D9 so like the other guy said, might be a quick legend this month. Got 5 quests ready to go and now just waiting. Sitting on 16k dust not including the exp pack dupes I have opened this past weekend and extra dust I haven’t claimed yet.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
143 without the pass with arena only and the mercs tutorial I guess. 16,5k gold, dunno about dust.

Haven't played much but iirc I'm about 4000 gold up since the last reset.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
252, 4720 dust, 1730 Gold. I need to stop spending Gold on Wild packs lol

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
I've got a lot of unrealised Dust from 2019 sets and duplicates, but I'm probably gonna burn quite a bit to craft golden hero cards for my golden heroes :sun:

GTO
Sep 16, 2003

I spent gold on mercenaries to unlock the basic camp stuff which wasn't worth it as I haven't touched that mode since the first weekend.

Overall though having played through a full expansion rotation now I seem to be able to get just the season pass and get enough packs and dust from that to build most of the decks I want to.

Oenis
Mar 15, 2012
what are you all playing on day 1?
I'm bad at deckbuilding and I find the first day of an expansion particularly awkward. I've opened Guff, Tamsin, Xyrella, Scabbs (and Cera'thine but lol) Rokara and Ivus.
I have like 6400 dust and 8200 waiting behind the button, but I've learned more than enough times that crafting on the first day is always a bad idea.

I tried reviving Clown Druid with Guff but got completely demolished by two rogues in a row.

Capped
Jun 21, 2005
had 4400 gold and level 167, no pass

got captain galvangar and vandar :(

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

5 legendaries from 103 packs so about average opening for me. Got the Mage, Hunter and Warlock heroes but not the Rogue legendaries I really wanted. Got a bit of crafting to do for any new decks I think so I'll probably be playing old ones for a bit still.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Two legendary cards in 31 packs. I guess that isn’t too bad, but one of them is the warrior hero and I hate warrior cards so it’s dust.
The other is shaman ice bear which okay

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
I got a decent amount of legendaries I think but none of them were ones I wanna play really. The two golden legendaries I got from the bundle were the hunter and priest minions which feel like pretty safe dusts.

thebardyspoon fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Dec 7, 2021

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

I read Vicious Syndicate's set preview which said the Hunter legendary is probably worst one in the set, so guess what the first one I unpacked was...

peer
Jan 17, 2004

this is not what I wanted
oh lol I had not realised the Unstoppable Force smashes the minion into your face even if it's killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
I...did not make out too badly, save for all five golden packs being 4C/1Rs. >.>

<<<Pre-Order Legendaries>>>

Shadowcrafter Scabbs
Tamsin's Phylactery

Xyrella, the Devout (G)
Dreadlich Tamsin (G)

<<<Golden Packs>>>
1: 4C/1R
2: 4C/1R
3: 4C/1R
4: 4C/1R
5: 4C/1R

<<<140 Pre-Order Packs>>>
139: Ivus, the Forest Lord
136: Magister Dawngrasp
121: Vanndar Stormpike (dustable on receipt of Diamond copy?)
108: Rokara, the Valorous (G)
93: Wildheart Guff
70: Najak Hexxen
35: Saidan the Scarlet (G)
31: Wing Commander Mulverick

<<<50 Gold-Bought Packs>>>
44: Kurtrus, Demon-Render
40: Caria Felsoul
35: Wing Commander Ichman
17: Bru'kan of the Elements
4: Balinda Stonehearth (dustable on receipt of Diamond copy)