Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the jury is gonna need to see the tandem j/o footage to verify the testimony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Sounds like a lot of people especially the pigs are mad that this guy is cooler than them and fucks

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wish i had a bro to do drugs and jack off with.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Just tryna watch Twister, charge my crystals and JO with other straight bros

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Virgin cops vs Chad jack-bros

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

syntaxfunction posted:

Jussie my dick?

I wish you could Jussie me now, ma

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Your Jussie can have a little tandem sesh, as a treat.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
What's the point of sending him to jail now? You'd just be giving him unlimited attackers to jack off, it's like a free vacation!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Tuggin' in support of da Smollett. :patriot:

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Just me n the boys busting and hate crime hoaxing together

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

If making up hate crimes is a crime then lock me up

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I have to wonder how pissed Smollett is at Lil Nas X for swooping in and becoming the massive crossover hit that Smollett clearly wanted to be.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lil nas x is the gay tupac

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Jussie's crimes are pretty heinous when you consider his first crime was to try and start a race war so he could be popular; and now he's trying to cover up his race war by attempting to show his accuser is gay so he gets beaten to death if he ever goes back to Nigeria.

The guy is legitimately a monster.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 7, 2021

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

LanceHunter posted:

I have to wonder how pissed Smollett is at Lil Nas X for swooping in and becoming the massive crossover hit that Smollett clearly wanted to be.

Lil Nas accomplished this by refusing to take himself seriously even though he’s legit groundbreaking as a gay black superstar who puts hot guys and gay stuff in his art as freely as straight artists put hot girls and straight stuff in theirs which is the complete opposite of Smollet taking everything about himself seriously as hell.

Like compare when the right wing media had their knives out for Nas after montero to when they had their knives out for smollet. Try to imagine smollet doing what Nas did after montero

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lil nas x is the gay tupac

Tupac was the Gay Tupac

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Tupac was the Gay Tupac

2pac*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Twopack

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Who wants to hang out and watch Tupac Resurrection

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

So odd that he chose that moniker, as he very clearly had a well-defined six pack.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

When I used to work at a liquor store I would take a six pack or four pack and remove cans until there were only two left and I would hold it up to my coworker and say "LOOK TWOPACK LIVES" and he hated it so much lmfao.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

When I used to work at a liquor store I would take a six pack or four pack and remove cans until there were only two left and I would hold it up to my coworker and say "LOOK TWOPACK LIVES" and he hated it so much lmfao.

worse than w/e jussie smallet did

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Starin at life thru my rear view

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I was on a flight in Burbank and we were stuck taxiing on the runway for what felt like hours. Perhaps to provide some form of entertainment, somebody from the front of the plane stood up and started performing sleight-of-hand and rudimentary magickal tricks with a deck of cards; he went around and guessing people's weight too, and was pretty accurate sometimes.

I was embarrassed because the whole time I kept thinking, this guy looks really familiar, why does he look so familiar? and when it dawned on me, I couldn't help blurting out "oh my god, that's Billy from 'Coach'!" Some people still seemed uncertain, but when another passenger pointed out that he was also "that kid from The Mighty ducks" the whole flight seemed to become animated with excitement and realization. A celebrity on our flight!

Anyway, I kind of felt robbed of my revelation for a while after that, and wished I had said the thing about "The Mighty Ducks" first.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

The Human Crouton posted:

Jussie's crimes are pretty heinous when you consider his first crime was to try and start a race war so he could be popular; and now he's trying to cover up his race war by attempting to show his accuser is gay so he gets beaten to death if he ever goes back to Nigeria.

The guy is legitimately a monster.

yeah, but you also think rittenhouse is the righteous hand of justice, so your opinions are suspect

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Hey guys I am late to this thread. What is up with this Juicy Omelet actor and why is he talked about in GBS?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

loving Moron posted:

Hey guys I am late to this thread. What is up with this Juicy Omelet actor and why is he talked about in GBS?

stfu loving moron

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I was on a flight in Burbank and we were stuck taxiing on the runway for what felt like hours. Perhaps to provide some form of entertainment, somebody from the front of the plane stood up and started performing sleight-of-hand and rudimentary magickal tricks with a deck of cards; he went around and guessing people's weight too, and was pretty accurate sometimes.

I was embarrassed because the whole time I kept thinking, this guy looks really familiar, why does he look so familiar? and when it dawned on me, I couldn't help blurting out "oh my god, that's Billy from 'Coach'!" Some people still seemed uncertain, but when another passenger pointed out that he was also "that kid from The Mighty ducks" the whole flight seemed to become animated with excitement and realization. A celebrity on our flight!

Anyway, I kind of felt robbed of my revelation for a while after that, and wished I had said the thing about "The Mighty Ducks" first.

I'm sorry that happened to you

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

that airport is so hosed up

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

First of all what the gently caress, second of all, are you okay?

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

That is Mr. Moron to you.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

loving Moron posted:

He killed Tupac and made his dead bones gay

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

for the thread - a small justy:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

a smollett sounds like a little fish you buy in a tin

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

He killed Tupac and made his dead bones gay

But Tupac is alive.

Im confused.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

loving Moron posted:

But Tupac is alive.

Im confused.

Do u want to watch Tupac: Resurrection

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

loving Moron posted:

But Tupac is alive.

Im confused.

Oh, Tupac is definitely dead. He had that heart attack back in 2018 and never fully recovered, then he caught covid last year and that was that.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Do u want to watch Tupac: Resurrection

Can we watch "Nothing But Trouble" instead

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Anyway, isnt Empire made by an insane person???? Power is way better imo, time to "go ghost" #blackculture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Buschmaki posted:

Can we watch "Nothing But Trouble" instead

Nno