Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I just like pine tar soap and wish to spread the wonders of it. It's very smelly. Really it smells smoky not so much piney.

quote:

Well, you looked. I warned you not to and you did. Good. That means you’re a rule breaker and a renegade spirit. Welcome.
If you came here by mistake, leave. This isn’t for you. Here’s your chance. Run. Flee. Raise your white flag.
Now for the rest of you. This is genuine frontier, bad rear end, cowboy, Native, whaler, pirate, mountain man, get things done, outlaw, country in a bar. Pure adventure.
This soap comes out of the pages of history.
REAL PINE TAR soap. This is the REAL DEAL. Difficult to make, and hard to find. 100% natural. Super smokey. Made from: saponified Coconut oil. Olive oil. Pine tar. The blood of our enemies. (Just kidding, it’s vegan)
Not some sad, weak, pathetic knock off. This is pure pine tar soap. NOTHING ELSE ADDED!! It’s lethal. Highly addictive. Powerful. Healthy.
It smells like victory, a naval battle and the frontier all tied up into one. This is fight soap. War soap. Crush your enemies soap. Take no prisoners soap. It is NOT for the timid.

This soap was almost lost to time. It’s an old recipe. Pine tar was used by Native Americans for their belief in its healing powers. They used it to treat eczema and many other skin disorders. Made by using the roots of pine trees that are heated in an airless environment. The liquid that oozes is pine tar. This recipe was then resurrected in the ages when men built tall ships and sailed them into legend and eternity. Yup. It’s pirate soap.

It smells like smoke and pine.
The bar is black.
The lather is black. (It won’t color you. It cleans to your soul.)
Raise the black flag and sail into victory.

https://www.thehealthyporcupine.com/soap/pine-tar-20 Good.
https://www.oldwhippersnappers.com/collections/our-premium-handmade-soaps/products/authentic-20-pine-tar-soap Bad.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/585776472/dangerpine-tar-soap?ref=yr_purchases I think I liked this one but didn't last. Also the source for the quote above.
https://drsquatch.com/collections/bar-soaps/products/pine-tar Didn't like this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sorry about ur thread OP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
and ur extra chromosome

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:regd07:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
epic o_O

do they make a bacon scented one too op? that would pwn >u<

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
mangosteen all over again

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Would.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

drat that copy makes it sound like some manly soap, nothing like that normal soaps for girls and wusses

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

drat that copy makes it sound like some manly soap, nothing like that normal soaps for girls and wusses

Let's see what Dr. Squatch has to say.

quote:

Rugged, woodsy, and strong, just like a Squatch man should be.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

locomotive fresh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
PURE natural pine tar, nothing else added!!!

First ingredient: processed coconut oil

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

quote:

Made from: saponified Coconut oil.

oh cool... the best of oils that are not at all destroying the world

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

tell me where to get a big giant brick of soap that i can use on my butt crack and nuts, maybe the pits.

im sick of these weak rear end soaps that melt in the shower because they are like 20 % lotion and don't even help keep my skin from drying out

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

will it seal my rear end in a top hat shut so i never have to poop again?

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

been smelling like a camp fire for the last ten years thanks to grandpa's pine tar soap, shampoo, and conditioner over here.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Carlos Lantana posted:

locomotive fresh

Contains no actual coal tar.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Wendigee posted:

tell me where to get a big giant brick of soap that i can use on my butt crack and nuts, maybe the pits.

im sick of these weak rear end soaps that melt in the shower because they are like 20 % lotion and don't even help keep my skin from drying out
have you considered a liquid soap and purchasing a loofah???!???

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm not buying your poo poo soap that stinks, op.

gently caress you.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

OMFG FURRY posted:

have you considered a liquid soap and purchasing a loofah???!???

Even if you just stick to bar soap, a cheap bath puff or loofah can make it so much easier to lather that you use less for each lather and extend the life of the soap product. Or gently caress at least a washcloth, in a pinch. What the gently caress kind of monster rubs the bar directly on their body?

GoBob
Jul 31, 2008

White people

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Heh. I quit soap a long time ago, op. Febreze me down

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I use regular unscented bar soap. I don't want to smell anything or smell like anything. leave me alone.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"I love to smell like yard waste burning in a burning barrel" - The Soap.

What a great idea, op. I really can't get enough.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I love tying my identity as a man to what soap I use.

Floral scents? gently caress you. If I have to bathe, I'm using soap that smells like FREEDOM.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i just scrub myself down with coffee grounds and walk out of the shower reeking of manliness

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's why I bathe myself in other men's balls.
That way I keep that ultra manly and exceptionally straight and not gay at all scent of PURE MAN soaked into my pores every waking second.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I lather myself up with pine tar soap then load up that recipe for chili with the little angry cartoon man. That's how I choose to spend my day off, and gently caress you if you question it. I haven't spoken to another human being in 3 years and don't plan on that changing any time soon.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Try colonel's man soap infused with essence of gun powder, deer urine and blood!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just a clarification, we talking about big d male deer urine

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Crazy Wild Dicks Soap
It's lanolin and vodka.
You know what lanolin is?
It's poo poo they squeeze out of sheep hair.
But guess what?
We leave some of the hair right in the loving bar.
It's like your rubbing Lambchop on your loving shaft every time you shower you stupid gently caress.
Come out mostly clean and smelling like the stable JESUS was born in. gently caress!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Anyone else misread as 'pine tar soup'? no? just me then

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
*uses soap to smell like the great outdoors
*never actually goes outdoors

*also never fools anyone

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Uses an essence of bottled piss and self loathing to sneak up on goon rear end nerds and give them a swirlie :madmax:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

as an incel i use this several times a day in order to attract :females:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Even if you just stick to bar soap, a cheap bath puff or loofah can make it so much easier to lather that you use less for each lather and extend the life of the soap product. Or gently caress at least a washcloth, in a pinch. What the gently caress kind of monster rubs the bar directly on their body?

Michele Paiva, a psychodermatologist at PĀIVÄ Skincare, adds that a "loofah can drive old cells and debris into pores." And that especially applies to your face.

"I prefer clients to use their fingertips to cleanse the face, as they can feel the skin and connect mind to body," Paiva says. "It allows the skin to be cleansed thoroughly and gently. Case in point: estheticians use hands, not loofahs, for facials."

Wait, hands?
That's right! Scrubbing up with your hands is recommended.

"It’s best to just wash with our hands," suggests Erum Ilyas, MD, MBE, FAAD. "Loofahs have been well-documented reservoirs of bacteria. They have been shown to grow Pseudomonas, Klebsiella, Enterococcus, Staphylococcus, and more. If you couple the fact that the bacteria are trapped in the fibers of the loofah and that these sponges are used to exfoliate the skin, the risk of infection is much higher. Meanwhile, our hands can be easily cleaned."

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Pine tar products are pretty common in Finland but they have none of this masculinity branding. Wonder why it acquired that in the US.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Hey you loving pussy, do you know what soap is? It's a loving detergent, you little bitch
Do you think reAl men use detergent???? NO! Real men use Shea butter, oatmeal,...

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
When I come home from the blacksmith shop covered in coal dust, ash, and often oil, I find Ivory bar soap works great and doesn't dry out my skin. Neutrogena face wash of course.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
i rub my body with mud by a pond and jump in with the mosquitos like benedict cumberbatch in power of dog