Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Infinite Warfare and BOCW are the only really good CoD campaigns past the Xbox 360 era. At least Ghosts’ campaign has the Bane plane crash scene though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Infinite Warfare’s campaign kicked rear end.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
battlefieldheads are back

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

I dunno man I’m torn

Little St. James got hit hard by the recent tropical storms, affecting not only its full-time residents, but Actiblizz CEOs and managers as well. And I’m like.. if all it takes is me and my boys ponying up $70 apiece for this beautiful island to rebuild, and fly in new girls, and once more see the smile return to Mr Koticks face, then hell yeah I’m preordering. But at the same time, the gameplay kinda sucks and the audio is busted. We’ll see…

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I was about to buy it on Steam since I noticed it on sale for $30, and then I checked Amazon and saw it for $15 on Amazon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Roth posted:

I was about to buy it on Steam since I noticed it on sale for $30, and then I checked Amazon and saw it for $15 on Amazon.

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Infinite Warfare and BOCW are the only really good CoD campaigns past the Xbox 360 era. At least Ghosts’ campaign has the Bane plane crash scene though

blops 3 was really good imo. Almost the entire thing is a dream sequence as your brain slowly melts because of your neural implants. but it was a super short campaign lol, it was like 4 hours long.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
I liked cod 1 storming the Reichstag was a great gaming moment. Maybe played one or two since but drat

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljLBEbAKkvE

new warzone map tomorrow for those of us stupid enough to buy vanguard and also be addicted to warzone

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

also i see i posted on the first page that i refunded my preorder lol. well i went back on that once i found out they fixed the movement from the beta. its still bad game for fixable reasons but feels good to move around in at least

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

also i see i posted on the first page that i refunded my preorder lol. well i went back on that once i found out they fixed the movement from the beta. its still bad game for fixable reasons but feels good to move around in at least

I’m sorry ALD but I think you have a terminal case of Bob.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

multiplayer is fine with friends, minus the normal cod issues :shrug:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

multiplayer is fine with friends, minus the normal cod issues :shrug:

https://youtu.be/yzb726TP-OM

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i play with people from this very forum. youre only owning yourselves dumb asses. sorry no one likes your posting enough to play games with you

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Uncle Frank posted:

battlefieldheads are back

Hmm. Wanna run that one by me again?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you play this over Halo you're a homo. Sorry that's just how it is.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

If you play both you’re basically the coolest person alive.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
It’s Battlefield Friends. Fairly funny YouTube series about playing Battlefield. Probably not that great if you’re not into BF though.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

New Cod multiplayer looks good. Warzone 2 looks bad right now - added AI bots to the map, no loadouts anymore (have to buy your gun at buy stations), they put another loving mountain in the middle of the map. AIDS

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

New Cod multiplayer looks good. Warzone 2 looks bad right now - added AI bots to the map, no loadouts anymore (have to buy your gun at buy stations), they put another loving mountain in the middle of the map. AIDS

I'm hoiped about multiplayer. Gonna have to upgrade GPU for frosty temps

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

a Loving Dog posted:

Fuckin hyped

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

one good thing they added to warzone - proximity chat. actually super excited for that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCPwRg6fcI4

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

one good thing they added to warzone - proximity chat. actually super excited for that

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont mind mostly harmless npcs in a br that force people to fire their guns and reveal themselves. punish hiding in a random house the entire game lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

extremebuff posted:

i dont mind mostly harmless npcs in a br that force people to fire their guns and reveal themselves. punish hiding in a random house the entire game lol

hoping they change it before release but there seemed to be too many bots + they don't fire at you unless you engage first

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They should make them work like the NPCs in Titanfall 2. There to kill clueless noobs and to charge up your kill streaks and poo poo. And also to kill you if you try to camp in a titan.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Yeah the AI enemy would be better if they’re like Titanfall. The ones in MW19 spec ops mode+Warzone Nakatomi Plaza event were so busted they felt like something from an early access game, several months in and I’d still see groups of guys suddenly spawn in midair and immediately run into a wall

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

turns out Vanguard was better than MW2 ended up being. sad!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

and warzone 2 is complete aids

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

you getting cspam verbal tics?? for fucks sake

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

a Loving Dog posted:

Thanks I was just wondering this.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

christ lol. its incurable

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
An' I get to tend the Vanguard, George?

That's right, Lennie.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

An' I get to tend the Vanguard, George?

That's right, Lennie.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If the post was about Battlefield it could be Of DICE and Men. Alas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020