Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
More feet tech
https://twitter.com/manfightdragon/status/1467290371180797952?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

A lowly foot fetishist, playing as a lord...

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

TheMostFrench posted:

A lowly foot fetishist, playing as a lord...

:colbert:

quote:

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

wtf is up with foot fetishists having no sense of shame. all the other deviants tend to stick to their corners of the internet but if they're into feet they have to make sure everyone knows about it.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

KonvexKonkav posted:

wtf is up with foot fetishists having no sense of shame. all the other deviants tend to stick to their corners of the internet but if they're into feet they have to make sure everyone knows about it.

The foot thing is a meme more than anything. Because there’s an approximate average of 1.5 bare footed women characters per game.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I want to believe Lance McDonald is being a goof but God who knows

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

I think it's a case of the parody being indistinguishable from the real thing.

KonvexKonkav posted:

It's the internet. If someone has a fetish of any kind they'll announce it to any and everyone, regardless if they want to know or not.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I want to believe Lance McDonald is being a goof but God who knows

Reddit banned him from the Elden Ring thread. I think he's trolling.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Reddit banned him from the Elden Ring thread. I think he's trolling.

lmao what why

and now he's specifically making content to destroy them??

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I think he posted his own channel without crediting it as his and they banned him. I think but don't know for certain.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

mortal shell available on PS+ this month. the hardening mechanic was neat but the game is kind of short

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

I've been playing it on Game Pass and it's a really pleasant surprise. It seemed like a pretty lazy Dark Souls ripoff at first, but the mechanics and the flow of combat do a pretty good job of differentiating it. Navigating the overworld map is not the best, but the temples I've done so far were fun to explore and extremely atmospheric.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I think he posted his own channel without crediting it as his and they banned him. I think but don't know for certain.

Lance is great, his beef with the subreddit is just a mod power tripping. He posted a video there, it was removed, he went onto Discord to ask why and they reapplied it, then when he left they removed it again, banned him from discord, and claimed he was harassing them.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

RatHat posted:

Lance is great, his beef with the subreddit is just a mod power tripping. He posted a video there, it was removed, he went onto Discord to ask why and they reapplied it, then when he left they removed it again, banned him from discord, and claimed he was harassing them.

That truly sucks because he's such a freaking valuable person. He's incredibly knowledgeable about From games.

Anyway, I loaded up a DS3 save to mess around until Elden Ring and I'm level 20, at the cursed tree, no clue wtf I was doing. My build is a mess. Good thing there's pyromancy!

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

RatHat posted:

Just relax and listen to the sound of crab while you wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjL-FwqvlSk

It's great to run the mouse over the time bar and see how rapidly the weather and colour of the environment change. A day night cycle lasts about an hour, it rains two or three times in the video, with a few foggy moments which come on very quickly, powerful sunny skies, and overcast moments.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Concurred posted:

mortal shell available on PS+ this month. the hardening mechanic was neat but the game is kind of short

Oh good I wanted to play this but didn't want to spend money on it.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

new story trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_03kFqWfqs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Edit: beaten by seconds.

Looks loving amazing.

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop
Yeah looks dope. Mordecai was right, seems like an intro cinematic, or part of one.

edit - Doll 2: electric boogaloo

Logan 5 fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Dec 10, 2021

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

I'm assuming it's the introductory cinematic. It has that vibe.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Conqueror of the stars? Where is game going to take us?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

huh posted:

lovely to see red hair ogre man's return to form

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Oh yeah, ogre man is such a cool design.

edit to add

huh fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Dec 10, 2021

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Did Godrick take that arm?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Cool trailer but the 'story' seems very much on the obscure side.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

TOOT BOOT posted:

sounds about right

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

TOOT BOOT posted:

This your first souls rodeo?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

can someone gif the two-faced doll plz?

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

goddamn you're quick :stwoon:

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
hahaha I refreshed to post it and there you were!

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

huh posted:

was going to post this as well, I was surprised by how much the network test mentioned the stars and space in general in the item descriptions, and i was watching the leaked trailers again and forgot that there's what looks like a boss intro cutscene with some sort of sorcerer in long robes in front of a gigantic moon. i love it, this game is gonna be so weird.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
If this game starts souls and gradually transitions into BB I will weep for there shall never again be such a perfect creation.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

78 days

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Mailer posted:

If this game starts souls and gradually transitions into BB I will weep for there shall never again be such a perfect creation.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

We get to what we think is the end of Elden Ring and defeat the final boss. 2-Face Lady appears and says,"Congratulations, you have completed World 1" and a spaceship made out of bones flies down to take you to the next planet. The game never ends.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

huh posted:

The Elden Ring is the Halo, from Halo.

ainda_
Oct 9, 2021

We Are All Us
We will heal the world.
kept menaing to say i bet u bottom dollar we go to the moon in this game dragdog style. like that thing is too big in the skybox u gotta go there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
moons for the "moon's haunted" throne