Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
It snowed this week, so that means ~shenanigans~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Golden-i posted:

Furb's on new food the last two weeks or so. She's eating more, barfing less, and pooping normal cat poops. Also, she has a lot more energy

My girl's back :3:

Hell yeah

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Alby's at the vet again for peeing outside the litterbox. Turns out he has a UTI (again), why can't my poor boy just be a good little pissbaby and not use the stairs as a toilet.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Golden-i posted:

Furb's on new food the last two weeks or so. She's eating more, barfing less, and pooping normal cat poops. Also, she has a lot more energy

congrats on the cat poops

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

El Gar posted:

congrats on the cat poops

the last six months have been a nightmare. you have no idea how happy i was to see a cat poop-shaped cat poop.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Hooray for Refurb!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Golden-i posted:

thank g*d

that furb is too skinny afurb

plz get fatte

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

this is a great photo I couldn't let it languish at the bottom of the last page

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Golden-i posted:

Time to teach hamdog who's boss

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I've never felt so well represented by a photo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i like to think furb is on a constant state of screaming

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i like to think furb is on a constant state of screaming

She used to. She's been a lot more quiet and just sleeps a lot lately. Lots of her yells have just been sadly silent.

Her new diet has changed that for sure. Yesterday she got on the kitchen counter and my wife could not get her to go down. Furb's NEVER been allowed on the counter, and knows not to go up there. Furb held her ground, angrily swiping and screaming and holding her ground until my wife just gave up and just left her there.

On one hand, bad kitty, wtf. On the other hand, this is more energy and gusto I've seen from her in over a year. We'll figure out the counter thing, but it felt like a good sign.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Good girl Furb

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

Golden-i posted:

She used to. She's been a lot more quiet and just sleeps a lot lately. Lots of her yells have just been sadly silent.

Her new diet has changed that for sure. Yesterday she got on the kitchen counter and my wife could not get her to go down. Furb's NEVER been allowed on the counter, and knows not to go up there. Furb held her ground, angrily swiping and screaming and holding her ground until my wife just gave up and just left her there.

On one hand, bad kitty, wtf. On the other hand, this is more energy and gusto I've seen from her in over a year. We'll figure out the counter thing, but it felt like a good sign.

Poor 'furb. I'm glad she's gotten a bit of spunk back.

Was there anything in particular that caused her to lose weight?

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Sehkmet posted:

Poor 'furb. I'm glad she's gotten a bit of spunk back.

Was there anything in particular that caused her to lose weight?

Started with possible bladder stones in fall 2020. Never fully diagnosed because the vet couldn't ultrasound her, because she's not a fan of anyone other than me.

Long time on a special diet to break up stones that she really, really hated. But she ate enough to live. Her last weigh in Friday was 5.4lbs. I'm hoping we're through it and on to getting her to be a fat gently caress kitty again. I miss fat gently caress Refurb.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Christmas Lump

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Golden-i posted:

gently caress yeah fight the power furb

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Golden-i posted:

Started with possible bladder stones in fall 2020. Never fully diagnosed because the vet couldn't ultrasound her, because she's not a fan of anyone other than me.

Long time on a special diet to break up stones that she really, really hated. But she ate enough to live. Her last weigh in Friday was 5.4lbs. I'm hoping we're through it and on to getting her to be a fat gently caress kitty again. I miss fat gently caress Refurb.

No advice just sympathy, one of mine is supposed to be on prescription food for stones and that must be the nastiest poo poo ever because he turns up his nose at every variety on the market :/

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm kinda pissed at our vet right now. Jake got a blockage like 10 years ago and has been on prescription food ever since. That poo poo ain't cheap, it's like $80 a bag and keeps going up. Well, recently the vet had a lot of trouble sourcing enough of it and we asked them what we should do and they were like 'Oh just feed him Purina One Urinary Tract Formula, it'll be fine.'

This raises a really obvious question of why they had us buying $80 food for a decade if Purina One is 'fine'

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
*taps thread title*

Widget is on special pissbaby food that she tolerates well enough but can only do the chicken flavor. Turns out she has a fish allergy which I found out the hard way :itwaspoo: There is some fish in the Hill's diet but not enough to cause the shitsplosion that happened on the fish based kibble.

Furb, eat the food, we love you.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004

Golden-i posted:

Oh my god, poor Refurb! She was probably always hungry. She must've really hated the diet.

Eat all the food 'furb. We need you to be fat and sassy again. I mean she's already sassy but... fat. We need the fat.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004

computer angel posted:

Christmas Lump

I love her, holy poo poo

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Guys, cats are really really good and I love them

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

Golden-i posted:

my god refurb's eyes are so much

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Kwyndig posted:

Alby's at the vet again for peeing outside the litterbox. Turns out he has a UTI (again), why can't my poor boy just be a good little pissbaby and not use the stairs as a toilet.

Aiya, poor baby!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

to reiterate

Josh Lyman posted:

Fat furb best furb

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

furb... so skinny

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I like this cat a great deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMGpXUfzWbY

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Golden-i posted:

lmao owned

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

computer angel posted:

Christmas Lump

Lump is just the perfect name for this cat

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Josh Lyman posted:

Fat furb best furb

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
fat 'n sassy furb, best furb

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

That time of year

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Luci doesn't quite know what to do with the tree yet but she likes laying on the skirt.

forbidden tree beans

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
xmas tree kitties :3:

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

this little turd snores continually

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009