Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
How is it scummy for when someone claims 2 town roles for someone to be suspicious. I could be counter claiming one of them for all y'all to know.

Baka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

How is it scummy for when someone claims 2 town roles for someone to be suspicious. I could be counter claiming one of them for all y'all to know.

Baka.

Guffaws while still mooning the street, waggles butt for emphasis

SOUNDS LIKE YOU SHOULD poo poo OR GET OFF THE POT!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

diggin the new bif

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Listen, Sandwolf doesn't even use the right breed of grass. I've been checking the past 3 years. He has wild grasses.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

Listen, Sandwolf doesn't even use the right breed of grass. I've been checking the past 3 years. He has wild grasses.

Kentucky bluegrass can kiss my rear end! Biodiversity gang rise up!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Trying not to OMGUS, but I noticed that RF also hemmed and hawed about the Sandy turbo without joining in, then made a weird post defending Maerlyn for no reason, and immediately followed Binus onto that hilarious vote on me while Binus uses it to pretend like he's suddenly free of all suspicion.

Toaly, what do you think of Binus?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Bifauxnen posted:

Guffaws while still mooning the street, waggles butt for emphasis

SOUNDS LIKE YOU SHOULD poo poo OR GET OFF THE POT!

Madam, excuse me. Young miss? Please, dearie, it might be time to put the drink down and have some nice tea. The whole neighborhood doesn't need to see your fanny. Again.

Binus, sweetie? Do be a dear and tell us why these others shouldn't vote for you?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Madam, excuse me. Young miss? Please, dearie, it might be time to put the drink down and have some nice tea. The whole neighborhood doesn't need to see your fanny. Again.

Didn't think I'd let my hair grow out that long... must be hard of hearing too...

SORRY ABOUT THAT, MA'AM! SOME TEA SOUNDS LOVELY! SOUNDS LIKE WE COULD STAND TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER, HEY!

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

##vote binus

Going hard in on OMGUS ain’t a great look.

b-minus1 posted:

Getting some major Scum pings on this page

Posts this but doesn’t bother elaborating.

Then only posts town reads until votes start piling on them.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Trying not to OMGUS, but I noticed that RF also hemmed and hawed about the Sandy turbo without joining in, then made a weird post defending Maerlyn for no reason, and immediately followed Binus onto that hilarious vote on me while Binus uses it to pretend like he's suddenly free of all suspicion.

Toaly, what do you think of Binus?

You cracked it. Me, Sandwolf, Maerlyn and binus are all the scum team. It all fell apart when our dear leader Sandwolf got set up for a turbo that ended pretty much immediately

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

ObamaAkbar. posted:

##vote binus

Going hard in on OMGUS ain’t a great look.

Posts this but doesn’t bother elaborating.

Then only posts town reads until votes start piling on them.

Nice vote

Ngl im starting to wonder if deadmeat is scum. Seems to be playing the role of friendly neighbor, could possibly be pocketing me. Something stinks

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Moat could be lurking scum. Maybe thst jokephase bif vote was s bus, who knows. If he shows up and votes me it will all but confirm that he’s scum. In general my take is that scum have taken a backseat and letting the town stumble into a mislunch.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I like moat rhymes and voodoo for lurking scum

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

But I thought I was scum for voting you?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Didn't binus soft claim something or was I imagining things? So I'm not interested in voting out him today if that's the case.

Plastic is scum hunting and I have a pretty good idea of his scum meta so unless he changed it up entirely I wouldn't vote him today.

Bif going for the low hanging binus fruit is concerning.

I still want to know what the bee in Toal's bonnet about beet was but I'm happy where my vote is for now.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Maerlyn posted:

Didn't binus soft claim something or was I imagining things? So I'm not interested in voting out him today if that's the case.

You know you could literally just check his post history right? (the answer is no btw)

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

as is to say you were definitely imagining things.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maerlyn posted:

I still want to know what the bee in Toal's bonnet about beet was but I'm happy where my vote is for now.

This is the first time Maer brings this up, it was Bif who asked originally. I'm not calling it a scum slip but it'd be pretty funny if they talked about it in the scum doc and slipped here. If either flips scum I'd vote the other for sure.
Not sure what the confusion is though that seemed like a pretty clear joke vote

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Maerlyn posted:

Plastic is scum hunting and I have a pretty good idea of his scum meta so unless he changed it up entirely I wouldn't vote him today.

Bif going for the low hanging binus fruit is concerning.

Wildly gesticulates while sitting down for tea

Wow let's go over these meeting minutes here! First point, WRONG, that was Toal!

Second point - fine, but sounds like some pretty selective sucking up when you call me "concerning"

Sneers and does air quotes

While me and Plastic, we are simpatico right now! We're breaking bread together, eating of the same "low-hanging fruit"!

And you want to know what was up with Toal and Beet? So did I! Guess it was good of me point that out for you! But I guess no one cares if it's just Scumbag Hartman doing it, hey! Bad point number three! You're a MESS, Maer!

Winces and flinches as all his banging on the table for punctuation finally results in some spilled tea right on his shirt

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

This is the first time Maer brings this up, it was Bif who asked originally. I'm not calling it a scum slip but it'd be pretty funny if they talked about it in the scum doc and slipped here. If either flips scum I'd vote the other for sure.
Not sure what the confusion is though that seemed like a pretty clear joke vote

Bahahaha what in the world is this?

Binus, Maer, RF, you three are all on the NAUGHTY list!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toal probably should be too. But if there's anyone I know I can't understand and might be wrong about, it's that Bitch Lady Toal.

Gets back to sipping tea, meekly looks back at Deadmeat

Er, pardon my outburst, Ma'am.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Maerlyn posted:

Like usually binus just laughs at you or ignores you, maybe not when called out so strongly...I feel like I have a pretty good grip on his meta and I'm not getting scum pings like others are talking about but it's early.

It’s very strange that you have defended minus for having a good grip on his meta and then now are asking if he softclaimed.

I was voting you in this post but as I wrote it out I’m having a hard time understanding how or why you do this as scum.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

##vote moat

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I would like to know (1) the pros and cons of turbos, as in, why should we? and (b) Why Sandwolf?

I had to google "drongo" I like it

I’d maybe vote Clue as well but moAt has like two posts and with my turn on maer I’m not sure I really have any strong feelings on the top vote havers.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Honestly the more I read that clue post the more I want to vote her.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah ##vote clue from what I remember Cena hands out vigs to handle lurkers and it’s Christmas weekend so completely understandable why someone isn’t around to post. That clue post about “what’s a turbo and why?” Feels forced.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Voodoofly posted:

I’d maybe vote Clue as well but moAt has like two posts and with my turn on maer I’m not sure I really have any strong feelings on the top vote havers.

Voodoo, I hear you man. Its frustrating when someone doesn't seem to even notice or care about Blake's Goodest Boy being missing at all. Not making a single effort.

But I don't feel like making that call today yet, y'hear? Today, it makes sense for people to have been a bit distracted. I know my big light show might say something different, but family, that's what's most important.

Finishes a cup of tea with a contented sigh

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Lets do it. I’m not sold on plastic so I’m gonna ##vote moat

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

b-minus1 (4): PlasticAutomaton, Bifauxnen, hambeet, ObamaAkbar.
Maerlyn (1): hambeet, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Voodoofly, Tobbs Gnawed, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, hambeet
Toalpaz (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Maerlyn
Sandwolf (1): Voodoofly, PlasticAutomaton, Bifauxnen, Deadmeat5150, Tobbs Gnawed, Voodoofly, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Voodoofly, ObamaAkbar., Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Maerlyn, Tobbs Gnawed, Toalpaz, PlasticAutomaton, Deadmeat5150, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, ObamaAkbar., Voodoofly
Bifauxnen (1): Retro Futurist, Moatillata, Retro Futurist
hambeet (1): Rhymes With Clue, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Rhymes With Clue (1): Voodoofly
Moatillata (1): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, b-minus1
PlasticAutomaton (1): b-minus1, Retro Futurist, b-minus1
Voodoofly (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (2): Deadmeat5150, Sandwolf

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 26th, 2021 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 6 hours, 2 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

As best I can tell, the case is shut.

b-minus1 posted:

That's not appropriate. I can't be any clearer than that.

That's what most important - the vote
That's what most important - binus

We had a case just now, as best we can tell, this dinner party started with one case. By the end of this dinner party, almost everybody should have a case on
Binus
Binus
Binus
Binus

Put simply, take this seriously
Rapidly, get onto binus
That's your civic duty, that's what's most important, and that's what must be done.

Headbangs after the drop

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I have no town reads of anyone really (maybe Voodoo? Meta-based if so) so I’ll vote anyone.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

PlasticAutomaton posted:

You know you could literally just check his post history right? (the answer is no btw)

This is the soft claim I was referring to:

b-minus1 posted:

Nope I’m town in this game. Trust me I’m the neighbor that you want to have around when poo poo hits the fan

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Bifauxnen posted:

As best I can tell, the case is shut.

That's not appropriate. I can't be any clearer than that.

That's what most important - the vote
That's what most important - binus

We had a case just now, as best we can tell, this dinner party started with one case. By the end of this dinner party, almost everybody should have a case on
Binus
Binus
Binus
Binus

Put simply, take this seriously
Rapidly, get onto binus
That's your civic duty, that's what's most important, and that's what must be done.

Headbangs after the drop

If you’re town, how does it feel to be so wrong? It’s actually impressive

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

b-minus1 posted:

If you’re town, how does it feel to be so wrong? It’s actually impressive

Bif is posting a lot and having fun so she's probably scum.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I like fun Bif.

So does anyone have like an actual case on literally anyone else that isn't "lurking during the holiday weekend?" Cause no one else is offering a good alternative, and I feel like scum team is showing their asses already trying to desperately deflect a lunch off of Binus.

b-minus1 posted:

...Not sold on me. Not sold on me. YOU WERE THE ONE TRYING TO SELL A CASE AGAINST ME. JUST YOU. This is caught scum trying to redirect onto lazy lurker lunch at the last minute.

Maerlyn posted:

This is the soft claim I was referring to:

Maer that's not a claim that's the same poo poo Binus says every game. You know better than that.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Bifauxnen posted:

Toal probably should be too. But if there's anyone I know I can't understand and might be wrong about, it's that Bitch Lady Toal.

Gets back to sipping tea, meekly looks back at Deadmeat

Er, pardon my outburst, Ma'am.

Don't worry about it, dear.

Lawks! this is a lively discussion, isn't it?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Shame on you all for being so hard on dear old Mr. Moat. He's a bit hard of hearing and doesn't move around much these days, and it's the Christmas Weekend after all.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Don't worry about it, dear.

Lawks! this is a lively discussion, isn't it?

Grandma, would you like to vote?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

It's your civic duty and all.

...Ugggh it's real suspicious that you and Sandwolf still are not dropping votes at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Binus, dearie? You didn't answer my question. Would you please tell the rest of us assembled you aren't trying to destroy the community? And remember, nobody is supposed to lie, here. We don't like liars.