Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Did you know that the Award-Winning Heavensward Expansion is now accessible for FREE to all players of the hit MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? Well, if you don't want to play anyway you can at least read a lot of words about it! Why start at the beginning of an MMORPG when you can start one expansion in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theamazingchris
Feb 1, 2016

: D

It's the blind leading the less blind as my friend Tyler guides me through the Final Cut edition of Disco Elysium. If you want to watch a fresh set of eyes experience Revachol for the first time, while soaking in all the atmosphere and newly added voice acting, here's your chance. Revachol forever.

HappyCreatedInc
Mar 24, 2021
(Pic unrelated)

I’m playing Shining Force blind and it’s kinda great but also I think it’s my best commentary to date

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Our Hearts of Iron 4 thread has now moved on to Old World Blues, the Fallout mod! It's the post-apocalypse, so you might as well just put on a mask and go nuts, which is why we will be playing a nation of luchadores where important decisions are made in the ring.

Come join us!

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

When it comes to solving a litany of mysteries regarding sixty crew members and passengers with nothing but a book, a pocketwatch, and insurance agent moxie, some people might resort to guessing to figure things out. But not here. Come join us on an adventure to pick out all the different hints and clues scattered about the past of the Obra Dinn as we solve every single mystery without any guessing!

DESTROYING murder mysteries with FACTS and LOGIC! - Return of the Obra Dinn

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Hacking games, banks, and yourself - Let's Play EXAPUNKS

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.

Brawling in the Anime - Let's Play Oni!

Come join me for this twenty year old 3rd person shooter/brawler from Bungie! And the small--time effort posts made with each video that are inspired by, but nowhere near the excellence of Bobbin Threadbare's own works in that regard.

midnight lasagna
Oct 15, 2016

this pit is full of stat boosters

I have a deluge of free time and poor impulse control so gently caress it, I'll do Birthright as well. This is going to be a much more casual version of my previous Conquest LP in which I'm forbidding myself from using any of the royal siblings and will try my best to focus on the bad or overlooked characters the game has to offer. There will also be big walls of text written about each unit if you like that. If I end up doing a Revelation LP immediately after this then please shoot me, it'll be for my own good.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne
(HD). The PS2 release was already one of my favouritest games of all time, ever, and this is just that but like... better. Cool quality of life improvements and such. Just gonna casually run through on the hardest difficulty and show off a great game that I utterly adore.

Plus at some point it will feature Dante from the Devil May Cry series. Truly something for everyone!

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Let's play Encased and venture to a magical land of alien artifacts and ruinous megacorporations!

weso12
Nov 19, 2014

Lurker, Sims 3 LPer, Bored College Student
Forgot to do this earlier

Let's Play Pixelmon Reforged, a Minecraft Mod that adds Pokémon.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

The N. Sane Trilogy thread continues with Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, first released for the PlayStation on Halloween 1997, a little over a year after the first game. It is a huge improvement in almost every way: better graphics, level design, pacing, a brand-new level structure, and even something resembling a story.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

We're gonna need a lot of ammo against this endless stream of hostile alien ... I mean, rightful owners of this rock

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

This is probably a terrible idea but I'm gonna do it anyway.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
No one knows what this is!

Even I barely remember what it is! Let's loving find out!

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

Jadestar presents The Field Commander's Guide to The War of the Chosen

It's been four years, but we are going back to XCom. Now with more baddies and the same level of Guava Moment.

Jade Star fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Dec 17, 2021

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HE COMES!!!! (to rescue Santa Claus). Let's hope Cthulhu can save Santa in time, otherwise Tim Allen will need to take over as Santa Clause.

Edit: It would help if the link actually pointed to the thread and not the title image.

General Revil fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Dec 18, 2021

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Let's rejoin Ethan Winters after his nightmare in Louisiana.

Eldsluft
Dec 22, 2021

"Ingenio stat sine morte decus."

Ruina: Fairy Tale of the Forgotten Ruins
A gamebook disguised as an JRPG, and an absolute classic of free RPGMaker Games.

Eldsluft fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Mar 17, 2022

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988622

Come experience the second best board game of all time, and the best one on PC (CD-ROM backed by an actual company and who sold it for profit)

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Logistics management intensifies in Anno 2205!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

I'm doing Rimworld.... again. And not just one playthrough, but holding votes for which one of three I'll do first. I really like Rimworld.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

I'm making another basketball-related sports LP

The twist? I'm starting with a fresh league, and all starting players, as well as every draft class, will be randomly selected from a master list of every NBA and ABA player that has ever suited up. There's no way of knowing who will play when and against whom. I also intend to include Easter Egg characters.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

We regret to inform you that Osea is at it again
. It's time at long last for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, the final LP of the massive Ace Combat franchise LP and perhaps the end of even more than that.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

WarioWare: Get It Together! - Be every idiot

Wario's back with a new microgame gimmick, and it's a big one: you now play as his colorful cast of friends in the microgames! How does it compare to the classic style of old? JigglyJacob, MugiStraw, and myself jump in to find out.
Or in 9-Volt's case, crane our necks to the breaking point and slam into every wall.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
DCS World is mainly about realistic modern air combat. Kind of hot and heavy with spergery, but also really neat and exciting. We will do a Let's Play of a multi-month campaign.
Interests: airplanes, air power, grognard games

Airplane goons are gonna try some alt-history short novel writing mixed in with spergy air combat simulations in a real hot 2008 Georgian War in a let's play, so this thread might want to check it out.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3989829

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Inscryption is a deckbuilding card game with spooky mysteries. May we draw well.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

It's a pain in the backside to get stuck in the Darkside... Detective.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991100

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Yorkshire Tea and I take on the Game Awards Game of the Year, It Takes Two? Worthy of the praise or flash in the pan? We'll find out and probably end up breaking up in the process.

ViDWHAL
Jan 26, 2022
-Edited post-

Thread was in violation so I killed it off before I tempted my own oblivion. :)

ViDWHAL fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Jan 27, 2022

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

A mod of a game you might have heard of, once. It's got chocobos and sword!

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Let's hope I can actually complete an LP

Join me as I play:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3992180

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Do you have nostalgia for old retro tech? Do you like episodic horror games that do cool things with gameplay elements? Do you like the idea of me having decent audio for once because I've upgraded my mic?

If any of those appeal to you, come join Anaxite and me in Stories Untold!

HappyCreatedInc
Mar 24, 2021
h

I’m in charge of evolving our species so we’re all going back in the ocean.

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

It's kind Outer Wilds, but with Skyrim kind of!

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!

Alright, time for a wacky adventure of Square-Enix mixed with a dash of Disney! Okay, maybe more than a dash.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

There's a conspiracy in Union City and it's going to be going on all night long!

This is a short, Cyberpunk themed, point 'n' click adventure game from 1998 and this is going to be a VLP of it.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

In this SSLP, we try to help a robot girl with zero life skills survive life in a colony with a very aggressive military presence. It's sort of like Pinocchio, only if that involved more fighter jets and learning how to use a mop.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Hey, have you ever wondered 'what if we took a game like Zero Escape or Danganronpa and crammed a dating sim into it'? No? Too bad, that's what we've got regardless.

Also, it's set in space and instead of a mastermind it's just a murderous AI having the time of her life getting to see people die. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

What? What'd you say? Stop channeling? I didn't he-

Tim Schafer and Double Fine have done it again. Come join me on a most excellent psychic journey navigating through minds, plots, and classroom politics.