Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

I hope we get the Moxley - OC match that didn't happen sometime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Davros1 posted:

Probably not a spoiler, since this is just a rumor, but the rumor is Mox is going to return this Weds on Dynamite

He's going to have to return before the Hammerstein GCW show at the end of the month to face Homicide unless they make him vacate the title (Which Brett seems very much against).

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

blunt posted:

I hope we get the Suzuki - OC match that didn't happen sometime

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Davros1 posted:

Probably not a spoiler, since this is just a rumor, but the rumor is Mox is going to return this Weds on Dynamite

it'd be cool if they recreated his debut and he comes in and kills hanger and dragon

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

Davros1 posted:

It would be cool if the 3 judges for Danielson/Page match were Jericho, Moxley and Omega. But I'm assuming Mox is probably coming back for something else.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I hope Mox gets jumped backstage by 2.0 and Garcia

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

While the rumor said Dynamite, they are filming Rampage that night too. They might actually be saving him for that Trios Street Fight.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i dont think theyd blow a return like that for a taped show. well maybe he could come back on dynamite to build somethin up with that. i dont know a drat thing

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Mox will challenge Danielson after he taps out Hangman Adam Page who is stuck as a virgin with rage

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Pylons posted:

He's going to have to return before the Hammerstein GCW show at the end of the month to face Homicide unless they make him vacate the title (Which Brett seems very much against).

I doubt they'd have set a date for that match unless he'd spoken to Mox

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Seams posted:

I hope Mox gets jumped backstage by 2.0 and Garcia

I hope Mox gets jumped by Jeff Jarrett to make it really weird.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Eat My Fuc posted:

Mox will challenge Danielson after he taps out Hangman Adam Page who is stuck as a virgin with rage

Redo Brock/Kofi with Mox as Cain

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
GCW should note-for-note recreate Matt Cardona's fakeout as Mox except it's actually Mox this time.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

xbilkis posted:

Redo Brock/Kofi with Mox as Cain

We should write for AEW

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

sticklefifer posted:

GCW should note-for-note recreate Matt Cardona's fakeout as Mox except it's actually Mox this time.

they already did

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
G.Raver has big We Have Malakai Black at Home energy

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

G. Raver looks like something Sid from Toy Story created

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

they already did

again

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Lid posted:

G.Raver has big We Have Malakai Black at Home energy

Has Malakai ever done a Swanton off a house through multiple doors? No.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

I Before E posted:

Has Malakai ever done a Swanton off a house through multiple doors? No.

So his biggest spot is literally at a home

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Davros1 posted:

Who is saying this

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Benne posted:

Who is saying this

People are going to expect him back between now and the GCW Hammerstein show since he’s (presumably) wrestling there as their champion, they just (presumably) haven’t announced it because AEW would (presumably) prefer to have the surprise return pop.

There’s a lot of things being presumed.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
He also featured in the TBS move advert when Kenny Omega didn't

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I kinda hope he doesn't come back for a while, just cause I want him to be fully healthy.

Then again I have no personal knowledge of how bad his addiction was getting at all or if it was even at that point.

No appearance that you've booked large or small is worth what you have when you're a parent.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Again, where is anyone actually reporting this, with a link? Not trying to be mean I just want something concrete.

Feels like people are just projecting based on the 90-day timeline of most rehab centers

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I’ll admit I heard this from a recent VOW or POST wrestling podcast I believe.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Benne posted:

Again, where is anyone actually reporting this, with a link? Not trying to be mean I just want something concrete.

Feels like people are just projecting based on the 90-day timeline of most rehab centers

Yeah I've seen nothing concrete. GCW hasn't even confirmed he'll be at the Hammerstein Ballroom show.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I figure if anyone debuts or returns on Wednesday it’ll be Brody King

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

I could see Mox being next in line for Page but really don't want to see him attack Page after the match for his return.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Mox vs. Page probably was the plan but I don't see him returning as a heel now.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Pylons posted:

Mox vs. Page probably was the plan but I don't see him returning as a heel now.

I'm inclined to agree. I think he'll be the first 2 time AEW champion...at MJF's expense, after MJF defeats Hanger.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I just want Mox to kick Danielson's loving head in

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
It would be really loving funny if they gave Mox a triumphant return homecoming in the land again.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

gonna put this in here since I think the match happened last night and most people likely haven't watched it yet

https://mobile.twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1478289270561738755

quote:

Ito "With this belt, Ito will definitely go to AEW! And fight Thunder Rosa again. And Ito will definitely win! There are many more attractive people in the world. Ito wants to beat them one by one with this belt. "

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Mox could pull off a heel character, just have him do his ultraviolence thing on Eddie. It's not like you're ever going to get him farther than tweener on the alignment spectrum anyway

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Basic Chunnel posted:

Mox could pull off a heel character, just have him do his ultraviolence thing on Eddie. It's not like you're ever going to get him farther than tweener on the alignment spectrum anyway

mox can absolutely go heel, it's just the context of 'returning from taking time off for mental health' that makes it bad timing

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

flatluigi posted:

mox can absolutely go heel, it's just the context of 'returning from taking time off for mental health' that makes it bad timing

he'll absolutely get a massive babyface pop when he comes back but he's a great promo and more than capable of getting the crowd to turn on him immediately

I don't know how close to the truth they'll get with his alcohol issues but he could beat the poo poo out of Eddie and then accuse him of not being there when Mox really needed him

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Basic Chunnel posted:

Mox can go heel in the fall to regain the World title after Eddie wins it off of MJF at Grand Slam 2022.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

If you really wanna turn Mox heel just have him come out with ketchup and mustard shooters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Strawberry Panda posted:

If you really wanna turn Mox heel just have him come out with ketchup and mustard shooters.

A gas mask because this crowd STINKS