Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 346 days!
bom covid. 👍

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
supposedly this is day 1 of a new job but I haven't heard from my employer. I wanted something as far from corporate normalcy as possible so I guess this is a good sign.

Some of them are in Manhattan and some around SF, so the west coast people are probably still asleep.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Leave some covid for everyone else, you greedy gustavo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

emfive posted:

supposedly this is day 1 of a new job but I haven't heard from my employer. I wanted something as far from corporate normalcy as possible so I guess this is a good sign.

Some of them are in Manhattan and some around SF, so the west coast people are probably still asleep.

be sure your forum enemies know nothing of this!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

emfive posted:

post on company time

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Nonsense posted:

be sure your forum enemies know nothing of this!

who the hell would be enemies with emfire

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

CODChimera posted:

who the hell would be enemies with emfire

I made Harton sad apparently but I think we've been reconciled, I didn't do it on purpose

or maybe I did but I was tired or wasted or something

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

post on company time

I think technically I am currently doing that, although if there's anyplace that believes time does not exist it'd be these guys

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

lol trump second term gonna be an endless wave of cultural purges

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lmao endorsing politicians in other countries. God drat

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

the president has always been a cosmopolitan who does not believe in putting one country before any other

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

didnt they get a letter from olive garden's lawyers?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
help!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

is that how they make the mcrib?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Sir Tonk posted:

is that how they make the mcrib?

yes that's why they cost 50 dollars each

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

CaptainBeefart posted:

It's a shame Chris Tucker isn't in more stuff.

hes in the flight logs that should be enough 4u

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

First time I've seen the word "meatspace" outside of a cyberpunk novel or something.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

no

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

hes in the flight logs that should be enough 4u

that's the second time ive seen that reference...gently caress...

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

got him

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Sir Tonk posted:

didnt they get a letter from olive garden's lawyers?

someone should tell USPTO and get those trademarks on the blockchain

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
reminder that orban has forced through a referendum to be held the same day as the elections on whether 'media content that could affect sexual orientation can be shown to children'

quote:

The anti-LGBT campaign, which the European Union executive has deplored as discriminatory, escalated in June when the Fidesz-dominated parliament passed a law banning the use of materials seen as promoting homosexuality and gender change at schools, citing the need to protect children.

Blue government billboards then sprang up around the country trumpeting the question: "Are you afraid your child could be exposed to sexual propaganda?"

Orban, nailing his electoral colours to gender and sexuality issues, told a Fidesz congress last month: "We will not give up the right to defend our borders...We insist marriage in Hungary is between a man and a woman, a father is a man and a mother is a woman...and they should leave our children alone."
we love the LGBTQs, don't we folks

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Apraxin posted:

lol trump second term gonna be an endless wave of cultural purges

is....is that....?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump is the mightiest living being

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

CODChimera posted:

that's the second time ive seen that reference...gently caress...

The guy who directed 5th element is a pedophile that impregnated a 15 year old.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this is like learning that paul ryan loved ratm

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Nonsense posted:

Trump is the mightiest living being

10 to 15 toilet flushes

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

End stage capitalism is just one giant fuckorgy of assholes successfully conning an infinite sea of idiots.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

gently caress the apple patrick

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 346 days!

CaptainBeefart posted:

It's a shame Chris Tucker isn't in more stuff.
Why is he in so few things anyway

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Animal Friend posted:

TOO MANY SPIDERMEN

not enough hyphens

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1478012157329559557?s=20

lol

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hahaha imagine being named patrick

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

if you like that rib-mangling video check out the youtube channel "la capital", a Mexican dude who makes Plinkey food. It's in Spanish but you'll figure it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfmVpn8iK-k

e: I'm pretty sure that in this one he's making some grilled beef ribs or something, but first he has to make salsa and bbq a bunch of chorizo to make a taco snack, because grilling carnitas is a lot of work

emfive has issued a correction as of 15:42 on Jan 3, 2022

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

~*~memories~*~

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Why is he in so few things anyway

His trip on the lolita express was right before he basically never worked again so you could create a fictional world for yourself where he said "no thank you" to the pedophiles and then just stopped acting to escape the pedophiles so in that scenario he's just a coward who in a way abetted pedophiles instead of his being a pedophile

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc