Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Apraxin posted:

lol trump second term gonna be an endless wave of cultural purges

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

Why is he in so few things anyway

That's a good question. Maybe he spoke up about Weinstein and got blacklisted?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

His trip on the lolita express was right before he basically never worked again so you could create a fictional world for yourself where he said "no thank you" to the pedophiles and then just stopped acting to escape the pedophiles so in that scenario he's just a coward who in a way abetted pedophiles instead of his being a pedophile

it's extremely hard to avoid a firm unshakeable belief that the Epstein world was literally Eyes Wide Shut

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

it's extremely hard to avoid a firm unshakeable belief that the Epstein world was literally Eyes Wide Shut

Lol some people believe kubrick was killed for making that and the original plot was substantially different. Some people think kubrick faked the moon landing though so ya know whatever

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Good Monday morning. I know y’all didn’t pay rent on Saturday and Plinkey knows it too, his mailbox is a little light.

Pay your drat rents.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/_techjess/status/1477391653182722048?s=21

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Alec Eiffel posted:

Good Monday morning. I know y’all didn’t pay rent on Saturday and Plinkey knows it too, his mailbox is a little light.

Pay your drat rents.

Rent isn't due till the 5th.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Why would the all-powerful pedos let him get that far along in production? It doesn't hold water

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

don't tempt me to finally turn on the sound on one of these :mad:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Dustcat posted:

yes that's why they cost 50 dollars each

is this true? i havent been to mcdonalds in like twenty years

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 346 days!

bebop esq posted:

Alec needs to provide CC to these lest he continue to be ableist trash

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

Why would the all-powerful pedos let him get that far along in production? It doesn't hold water

So WTF was he trying to do with that then

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

bebop esq posted:

i still haven't

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

i still haven't

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bebop esq posted:

its the only one i have and i think his truth should be heard

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Sir Tonk posted:

is this true? i havent been to mcdonalds in like twenty years

sadly no

i think the mcrib is made out of high fructose corn syrup and oats

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Someone in So Cal wine country is going to open up a very weird email soon.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

bebop esq posted:

not enough hyphens

if trump announces a 2024 run then we need to get him back here

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

petit choux posted:

So WTF was he trying to do with that then

It could plausibly also be about cruise/kidman and their relationship with scientology.
I think it probably is about some sort of weird rich people sicko poo poo but I just don't think they'd bother killing him for it. But maybe that's because he wasn't allowed to finish it! Ah!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Lol that you guys got steaming mad over the bans for your friend the chipmunk underage hentai guy, your beloved cspam superstar taintrunner who resultsd to be a sex criminal and now this fail gimmick tard who threatened to doxx and equally big loser, and you all demanded they be freed and stomped your feet all over qcs. You and your superfriends arent above the rules lol.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/9mmballpoint/status/1477550697092718592

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

It could plausibly also be about cruise/kidman and their relationship with scientology.
I think it probably is about some sort of weird rich people sicko poo poo but I just don't think they'd bother killing him for it. But maybe that's because he wasn't allowed to finish it! Ah!

I don't think it was too deep, I think it was about how there's rich people, and then there's really really rich people, and they're all assholes and jerks who don't appreciate what they have, except maybe the really really rich people doing all the loving.

I really like Kubrick movies though. The ending of Paths of Glory is possibly the greatest cinematic ending ever, or maybe tied with the ending of Mario Bava's Bay of Blood

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

I’m sure things are going great for all those meteor guys and the dinosaurs are all gone now right?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao i've never seen this one

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 346 days!
What would kubrick say about the marvel cinematic universe

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Lol that you guys got steaming mad over the bans for your friend the chipmunk underage hentai guy, your beloved cspam superstar taintrunner who resultsd to be a sex criminal and now this fail gimmick tard who threatened to doxx and equally big loser, and you all demanded they be freed and stomped your feet all over qcs. You and your superfriends arent above the rules lol.

idk if anyone here cares all that much arf

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CultralFaceTurn/status/1477840988462673920

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1477998194760069127

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Where is he published? Who actually looks at this and thinks it's something other than garbage?

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

tenderjerk posted:

What would kubrick say about the marvel cinematic universe

he'd probably have directed one by now

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Nonsense posted:

lmao i've never seen this one

thats a rough kamala harris

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

weird that a meteor exploding would generate something like a shock wave (if true)

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

that resident is from Pittsburgh

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

I don't think it was too deep, I think it was about how there's rich people, and then there's really really rich people, and they're all assholes and jerks who don't appreciate what they have, except maybe the really really rich people doing all the loving.

I really like Kubrick movies though. The ending of Paths of Glory is possibly the greatest cinematic ending ever, or maybe tied with the ending of Mario Bava's Bay of Blood

That was my impression too but I sometimes wonder

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

what over the counter medication do i need to overdose on to see the Penis Man

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

Oo, that's got kirk douglas. Always a treat! Reading the kubrick wiki

quote:

In February 1959, Kubrick received a phone call from Kirk Douglas asking him to direct Spartacus (1960), based on the historical Spartacus and the Third Servile War. Douglas had acquired the rights to the novel by Howard Fast and blacklisted screenwriter Dalton Trumbo began penning the script.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Chris Tucker never really had a big career outside of Rush Hour, so when Jackie Chan decided he was done making Rush Hour movies, that was it for Tucker. It's not like he was ever like a leading man movie star type before Rush Hour, and he continued to not be that guy after Rush Hour. My guess is that he could've gone back to small roles like what he did in Jackie Brown but why? At that point he had millions.