Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://twitter.com/noahpinion/status/1478438901299638276?s=21

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1478439863053598720

Marg gets kicked, expects everyone to leave now she can't use it.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

The Last Call posted:

"Twitter is a danger to us all by deeming itself the judge of speech on its platform."

Lmao

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

The Last Call posted:

I know this is all symptomatic of some very scary poo poo going down.

But its insanely funny that all these grown-rear end public figures are reduced to early 00s forum meltdowns like they got banished from some lovely yugioh message board lmao

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The reason CHUDs yell in their cars or are caught on camera yelling at cashiers and waitresses is because they're cowards and don't want to face people who can push back.

You will never have a CHUD yell at you unless you're in a subservient role where they can expect you to not stand up for yourself.

See also: that weirdo with the pube beard who got owned when he started yelling at middle schoolers fundraising for DARE, or that rear end in a top hat on a subway who got into a fight when he started screaming at an old lady wearing a mask

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

I know this is all symptomatic of some very scary poo poo going down.

But its insanely funny that all these grown-rear end public figures are reduced to early 00s forum meltdowns like they got banished from some lovely yugioh message board lmao

gameFAQs is too AFRAID of the TRUTH, and they HATE free speech!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Selfcorrectingproblems.jpg

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I had my booster shot and felt fine for a few minutes, then this happened.

https://i.imgur.com/SK4sIKQ.mp4

(I'm much better now, thanks for asking)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

The Last Call posted:

ok, do it.

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1478405990336847875

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

I loving love this post.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Does he know anyone who wears glasses?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

bird with big dick posted:

I’ll scream at you but I get to pick what I scream about.

I love big dicked bird screaming

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Buddy have you TRIED fried chicken?

(lol this mentally ill religious zealot is a US senator)

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

goethe.cx posted:

quick question, were you born this stupid or did you simply become this stupid over a lifetime of eating paint chips

ah poo poo you’re right, the united states of america would never elect donald trump, steak salesman and game show host, their president, that would be ridiculous

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1478441877766475776

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

I see you're sitting in a house, wearing clothes, and haven't died of preventable disease. Seems like you enjoy our creations more than God's. I don't see you hiking.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

watch them magically continue bitching about being persecuted after being "exonerated (it was too expensive overall to make you pay for your stupid actions that were actually completely inconsequential to everyone)"

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Stoatbringer posted:

Ever since having your brain matter scattered along your desk, do you feel more positively or more negatively towards the Republican Party compared to before? I have a weird suspicion about this and I'm trying to collect evidence, tyvm.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Stoatbringer posted:

Does he know anyone who wears glasses?

Forget glasses, what about wearing clothes? Shaving?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1346253682787160064

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

"Charges dropped" doesn't mean "exonerated" you loving dipshits, it means the loving Cheesecake Factory doesn't want bother with the paperwork for your stupid childish antics.

Also absolutely nauseating that they're using [Placename number] like they're actual victims of injustice, a la the "West Memphis Three" or the "Central Park Five."

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Hazo posted:

Also absolutely nauseating that they're using [Placename number] like they're actual victims of injustice, a la the "West Memphis Three" or the "Central Park Five."

I am a member of the much unfairly maligned "GBS Four".

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i am genuinly curious how many of these daddy fuckers were involved with the various groups acting out that day.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

This is some dumb Nostradamus cult-like bullshit:

"X date will be the end of the world/trompenfuhrer being president again."

X date comes and goes, world does not end/trompenfuhrer isn't president again.

"No no, it's Y date!"

Rinse repeat.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Hazo posted:

See also: that weirdo with the pube beard who got owned when he started yelling at middle schoolers fundraising for DARE, or that rear end in a top hat on a subway who got into a fight when he started screaming at an old lady wearing a mask

Or the one chud in the restaurant who started "protesting" about masks, shoved an elderly man who approached him calmly, and then got laid the gently caress out by some other dude, who literally ran up to him and decked him after he shoved the older guy :laugh:

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Steakandchips posted:

This is some dumb Nostradamus cult-like bullshit:

"X date will be the end of the world/trompenfuhrer being president again."

X date comes and goes, world does not end/trompenfuhrer isn't president again.

"No no, it's Y date!"

Rinse repeat.

It’s not 2021 anymore.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

funeral home DJ posted:

Ever since having your brain matter scattered along your desk, do you feel more positively or more negatively towards the Republican Party compared to before? I have a weird suspicion about this and I'm trying to collect evidence, tyvm.

Trump 2023!

Althalin
Nov 19, 2019

Putting the ham in Chamon
Pork Pro

armchairyoda posted:

I'd kill for a :crenshawpop: rn

Now we just need a rich goon to buy this

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

No chemo if he gets cancer, then. Or no meds of any kind for anything, really.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Althalin posted:

Now we just need a rich goon to buy this

LOL! How does one buy smilies?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

No chemo if he gets cancer, then. Or no meds of any kind for anything, really.

God didn't create health insurance so maybe he should voluntarily give his up

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Outrail posted:

Is covis brain fog a real thing or is this correlation vs causation?

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/16/1064594686/how-covid-threatens-the-brain
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/the-hidden-long-term-cognitive-effects-of-covid-2020100821133

Althalin
Nov 19, 2019

Pork Pro

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

LOL! How does one buy smilies?

https://store.somethingawful.com/products/smilie.php

It's :10bux::10bux::10bux: - probably for good reason.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

resident posted:

It’s not 2021 anymore.

You are correct.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’m trying but it rejected for being over 90x25 pixels

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The reason CHUDs yell in their cars or are caught on camera yelling at cashiers and waitresses is because they're cowards and don't want to face people who can push back.

You will never have a CHUD yell at you unless you're in a subservient role where they can expect you to not stand up for yourself.
There's a type of person who will be nasty to get what they want. It's a tactic to get other people to try to de-escalate by conceding to their demands. People will gently caress around when they think they can be nasty without any consequences. Sometimes they clash with a very calm person who can flip on a hair trigger and it's hilarious to see some pissy idiot gently caress around and OOPS SORRY HEY RELAX MAN OW PLEASE STOP

I worked with this massive middle eastern dude who was as nice as can be, he's super friendly and upbeat. He had a thing though; see he does not take poo poo from anyone. He'd say it and he meant it. If you gave him poo poo he would go from 0-100 in an instant. You will find yourself dealing with a huge and very angry man.

I got to see him in action once. There was this dude with a real bad attitude, just being pissy and Mousa was politely trying to calm him down. Tells him to park his truck over there so we can have a look at it. The guy gets in the truck and rams a dolly out of the way with his lift deck. Mousa was annoyed but still calm, he's not a guy with a temper. Disarmed by Mousa's still calm demeanor, the guy turned his bad attitude on Mousa. This was a terrible idea.

"Don't tell me what to loving do. Do your loving job and fix my poo poo."

That was the moment Mousa went hulk mode. The kid was instantly cowering, but it was too late for remorse. Mousa had been nothing but friendly, he's trying to help you and you gave him poo poo. Why did you give Mousa poo poo, idiot? Mousa put him in a chokehold until he passed out. Mousa got the guy fired that same week by recording him abusing equipment. Don't gently caress with Mousa.

Althalin
Nov 19, 2019

Pork Pro

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

I’m trying but it rejected for being over 90x25 pixels

Oh boo. Forgot to check that.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Sanctum posted:

There's a type of person who will be nasty to get what they want. It's a tactic to get other people to try to de-escalate by conceding to their demands. People will gently caress around when they think they can be nasty without any consequences. Sometimes they clash with a very calm person who can flip on a hair trigger and it's hilarious to see some pissy idiot gently caress around and OOPS SORRY HEY RELAX MAN OW PLEASE STOP

I worked with this massive middle eastern dude who was as nice as can be, he's super friendly and upbeat. He had a thing though; see he does not take poo poo from anyone. He'd say it and he meant it. If you gave him poo poo he would go from 0-100 in an instant. You will find yourself dealing with a huge and very angry man.

I got to see him in action once. There was this dude with a real bad attitude, just being pissy and Mousa was politely trying to calm him down. Tells him to park his truck over there so we can have a look at it. The guy gets in the truck and rams a dolly out of the way with his lift deck. Mousa was annoyed but still calm, he's not a guy with a temper. Disarmed by Mousa's still calm demeanor, the guy turned his bad attitude on Mousa. This was a terrible idea.

"Don't tell me what to loving do. Do your loving job and fix my poo poo."

That was the moment Mousa went hulk mode. The kid was instantly cowering, but it was too late for remorse. Mousa had been nothing but friendly, he's trying to help you and you gave him poo poo. Why did you give Mousa poo poo, idiot? Mousa put him in a chokehold until he passed out. Mousa got the guy fired that same week by recording him abusing equipment. Don't gently caress with Mousa.

Is Mousa looking for work?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Althalin posted:

Oh boo. Forgot to check that.

Bought :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag