Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

short legs

big yawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

TOOT BOOT posted:

We had an old miniDV tape in a drawer that we took of the cats we had at the time. My wife's co-worker was going to transfer it but that fell through so he loaned her his miniDV cam and we watched it. There was a lot more footage than I thought, I figured there was 6-7min but it was more like 30min of random videos from 2006. Every cat on the tape passed away years ago and it made me so unbelievably happy to see them all in their prime again. :unsmith:

:)

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I'm so sorry about Marlowe, she seemed an excellent kitty girl.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Sister picked up Aggie from the holiday boarding place. I think Aggie wants revenge.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

MikeJF posted:

Sister picked up Aggie from the holiday boarding place. I think Aggie wants revenge.

looks like Aggie just wants faster internet

maybe install some CATTE-6E :dadjoke:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
she knows the cable is filled with your posts, that's why it must be unplugged

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
pippin wishes you all

a very sit on laps

and a happy new year

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

TOOT BOOT posted:

We had an old miniDV tape in a drawer that we took of the cats we had at the time. My wife's co-worker was going to transfer it but that fell through so he loaned her his miniDV cam and we watched it. There was a lot more footage than I thought, I figured there was 6-7min but it was more like 30min of random videos from 2006. Every cat on the tape passed away years ago and it made me so unbelievably happy to see them all in their prime again. :unsmith:

I just found a backup of my iphone photos and videos on my old laptop from 2013 I thought I had lost. There was a video of each of the cats I had back then I totally forgot I made! It made me very happy to see those kitties again :)

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
The videos don't seem to be loading.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Good work on getting adopted, Bushido! You've got a great name and you look like a proper shithead.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

RIP, Marlowe. :(

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Flakey posted:

The videos don't seem to be loading.

lol well they aren't exciting or interesting videos at all, but they mean a lot to me since they're the only ones I have of these cats

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Underwater Shoe posted:

pippin wishes you all

a very sit on laps

and a happy new year

yo

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

I love Winston. :3:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i don't remember anything very well any more, but wasn't this cat posted inthis thread at some point?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

General cat update

aw man, sorry about marlowe

very glad to see that walt's still walting, though, and congrats on the new additions

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

RIP Marlowe a good cat.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Oct 23, 2023

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Roosevelt posted:

i don't remember anything very well any more, but wasn't this cat posted inthis thread at some point?

relatedly, is the “woman shouting/crying, cat sitting in front of vegetables” meme a goon cat?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

relatedly, is the “woman shouting/crying, cat sitting in front of vegetables” meme a goon cat?

No, but Smudge does have a large IG following @smudge_lord

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Roosevelt posted:

I wouldn't be surprised. I remember seeing a "you won't believe this diet bullshit pill thingy!" ad with a before and after pic that was actually stolen from a Goon's fitness log cabin thread...

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Drac isn’t doing so hot right now. She’s come out from under the bed a couple times for food and pets but she’s never seemed so defeated and it’s breaking my heart. Vet says to wait it out a few days so hopefully she perks up here.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

rest up and feel better Drac

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

cookie :3:

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

tk posted:

Drac isn’t doing so hot right now. She’s come out from under the bed a couple times for food and pets but she’s never seemed so defeated and it’s breaking my heart. Vet says to wait it out a few days so hopefully she perks up here.

no no no no no no no
Please eat, sweetie. Please be well.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

tk posted:

feel better drac-kitty

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

In good news Alby is fine after his UTI, he's normally cuddly and playing with his toys. My brother got him a new toy that he loves to play his favorite game with. His favorite game being pick up a toy in his mouth and wander around the house trilling until he drops it somewhere.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

drac :(

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Drac eat the food.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Kwyndig posted:

Drac eat the food.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Kwyndig posted:

In good news Alby is fine after his UTI, he's normally cuddly and playing with his toys. My brother got him a new toy that he loves to play his favorite game with. His favorite game being pick up a toy in his mouth and wander around the house trilling until he drops it somewhere.

Yay, Alby!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

tk posted:

take my energy drac

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Drac please feel better asap

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Kwyndig posted:

Drac eat the food.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Kwyndig posted:

Drac eat the food.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

pretty baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
look, I don’t set the weather, okay? it’s not my fault it’s stupid cold out.