Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

UraniumAnchor posted:

this is your fault for pointing it out in the first place

:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Where that pennant swag at?

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
Transitions are so slick on this new layout.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
How on earth did anyone ever find that Bramble Scramble wrong-wrap? :psyduck:

loopsheloop
Oct 22, 2010
This is donkers

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

I really love this year’s UI update but it seems like they got rid of the indicator for which runner they are currently using the audio from. I always like that in races, since it let me quickly orient myself if I was looking away for a minute.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Agrias120 posted:

I really love this year’s UI update but it seems like they got rid of the indicator for which runner they are currently using the audio from. I always like that in races, since it let me quickly orient myself if I was looking away for a minute.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
yeah, despite my bugging earlier this new layout is super slick, i dig it

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

I saw that one of the raffle items is a replica Krem Coin and I never hit that donation button so fast and so hard. Lost World here I come.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Agrias120 posted:

From what I hear, they're working on it.

That race was incredible.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
That was sick as hell. Definitely a recommended run if you're into sheer technical precision.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I like the time estimates on the Up Next list.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
ok starting my personal AGDQ out with Deathloop feels pretty ominous but let's go

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
The movement tech in this game is... Something, and they haven't really explained it. Anyone know why it's so jerky?

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Bruceski posted:

I like the time estimates on the Up Next list.
:emptyquote:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

they explained, theyre running diagonally and dodging repeatedly

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Kestral posted:

The movement tech in this game is... Something, and they haven't really explained it. Anyone know why it's so jerky?

well the engine is just jank in general, but there is a strafe dash that they are running diagonally to abuse as well

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I can't tell if anything they are doing is working but they sound confident so I guess it is.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
this seems like one of those runs where it would help to have someone less familiar with the game on commentary to ventroliquize the dumb questions the rest of the audience has

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
honestly i've been having a hard time following any of it and i've played it

rip run

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Digging how they're slipping messages in on the timer graphic now and then. Just brief enough that it's not distracting or obnoxious. Solid work, tech team.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Axiom Verge 2 is a run I’m excited for! I bounced hard off Axiom Verge 1 and did not enjoy it, but I know it’s got a lot of fans so it’ll be fun to get to watch someone else play it and break it open.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

cute headphones :3:

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

haha what posted:

cute headphones :3:

A coworker of mine has those headphones and I get so envious every time I’m on a video call with her. :swoon:

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Well that was certainly faster than my Axiom Verge 2 playthrough

MuffiTuffiWuffi
Jul 25, 2013

Wow that Axiom Verge 2 run really just skipped...the whole game. No kidding about Major Glitches.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

lmao i didnt even notice the estimate and that kinda blew my mind

gg indeed

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

He was right in saying you are perfectly fine playing it yourself even after watching that run. They basically skip everything in the game

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

JordanKai posted:

I saw that one of the raffle items is a replica Krem Coin and I never hit that donation button so fast and so hard. Lost World here I come.

Looks like those were donated by Cute Monster Props so you might be able to get your own in the future if your raffle luck is as bad as mine.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

love watching Coolkid play Mega Man 2

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

That Wood Man skip was incredible.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
This might be the best Mega Man 2 commentary I've ever seen.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Kestral posted:

This might be the best Mega Man 2 commentary I've ever seen.

this is turning into one of those videos i might actually assign in class

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

This mega man run is so good.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

“Like any man might do, Mega or otherwise.”

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

“If I had to translate this I would call him Mr Beep Boop”. Great commentary.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Coolkid is a wizard.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
dang i just turned it back on, sounds like i need to catch this on vod

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
That was a master class in speed running.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

That run was incredible. Amazing tech, amazing commentary. Definitely a must watch of the week.