Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

I'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

woah, no politics please

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Why do these threads always have that one poster who's all "I know we have logs of them saying bad poo poo but maybe it's all a setup by some shadowy cabal! Just my 2 cents"

Also I'm gay hello fellow gays

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Golden Goat posted:

Why do these threads always have that one poster who's all "I know we have logs of them saying bad poo poo but maybe it's all a setup by some shadowy cabal! Just my 2 cents"

Also I'm gay hello fellow gays

gay and trans here, hello queers :3:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I"ve g ay

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Straight cis folk get out.
This thread is for the LGBTQIA+ Crew now

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

I'm straight and trans.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
Awesome Games Done Queer.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

gaymes industry kissfunction ;-*

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I have a lot of gay friends who are cooler than me can I still post or,

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

I'm constantly embarrassed by my fellow cissies comments on these issues.

Can I be an honorary gay? Is there like a test I can do or?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Splorange posted:

Cringe.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
:gas:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I mean, that's pretty good business sense? Not putting all your eggs in one basket? If anything it's a refreshing change from how Squeenix had been sending their other IPs out to die with unrealistic sales expectations while treating Final Fantasy as the only thing that matters.

Pretty sure they've been making Space Invaders games for ages, I had fun with Space Invaders Extreme 2 on the DS.

Took the grandkid to a trampoline park before the pandemic, and there was a giant sit down space invaders game called Space Invaders Frenzy and it was insane and lots of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAt5zhsqsJs

It's a weird hybrid space invaders / light gun game w/ a mounted weapon.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
commando in a tophat and pyrosflam are shitbirds and should gently caress off, preferably from this entire site, but I don't want this thread to be closed because of the shitstorm they caused and the ensuing shitposting that came after. There is value in having this thread around. The current line of shitposting, though, is tired and should stop.

Also god drat, Berserk Games has a loving laundry list of being an absolute poo poo company, both monetarily and ethically.

Dick Burglar fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jan 10, 2022

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

eh.. wasn't very good. But not as cringe as "I remember the 90s so maybe this moron did too"

I'm sad this planet will melt before sexual orientation is mundane, or maybe us who remember the 90s should just die off.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Lady Radia posted:

turning out in force to defend the poor moderators from Big Gay

I'm big gay

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

please, Big Gay was my father, you can just call me gay :v:

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Mix. posted:

please, Big Gay was my father, you can just call me gay :v:

I, however, INSIST you call me Big Gay

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
When I defeated Gay... I became Big Gay.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
you are above even the gay. I hereby award you the title of Big Gay.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

So kiss a little longer
Stay close a little longer
Hold tight a little longer
Longer with Big Gay

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
that big gay freshness lasts right through it

pyro's takes can suck my rear end

man you blew it!

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
But what about little gay? You really gonna leave them in the dust like that?

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

Moola posted:

I'm big gay

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Dick Burglar posted:

commando in a tophat and pyrosflam are shitbirds and should gently caress off, preferably from this entire site, but I don't want this thread to be closed because of the shitstorm they caused and the ensuing shitposting that came after. There is value in having this thread around. The current line of shitposting, though, is tired and should stop.

Also god drat, Berserk Games has a loving laundry list of being an absolute poo poo company, both monetarily and ethically.

Go take a nap, grandxa.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Drakenel posted:

But what about little gay? You really gonna leave them in the dust like that?

big gay in the sheets, little gay on the streets

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Dick Burglar posted:

counterpoint: the current line of shitposting is good

additional counterpoint: if mods close the thread over a little bit of queer shitposting then that's ultimately a good thing because it lets us know that we need new mods

in conclusion,

i'm double gay :hehe:

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Kith posted:

additional counterpoint: if mods close the thread over a little bit of queer shitposting then that's ultimately a good thing because it lets us know that we need new mods

in conclusion,

you're a good poster, kith

(txt me)

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
[in a very dozle zabi voice] hrrnng...once we mass produce the Big Gay..

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

External Organs posted:

I have a lot of gay friends who are cooler than me can I still post or,

no

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Splorange posted:

shut the gently caress up

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Kith posted:

in conclusion,

no you're not

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Looper posted:

no you're not

prove it

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Sorry I wasn't here to moderate things earlier, it all happened overnight for me. Thank you for some very good posts taking apart the assumptions made by the TTS mod and the bad poster in here.

For now, I'd like if we could get the shitposting out of our system by page 40 so we can return to discussion of industry issues.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
m gy

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Kith posted:

in conclusion,

I'm gonna close the thread because it's not gay enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Mega64 posted:

I'm gonna close the thread because it's not gay enough.

:hmmyes: