Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Kibner posted:

How is Smoothie King Center sketchy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

No no, that's just the parking lot! :v:

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Lockback posted:

My guess is this was supposed to be a stunt from MS Azure AI Tools or something where they reveal "Tada! We fooled everybody with this AI built company!" but instead everyone was immediately suspicious and now no one knows what to do.

A good theory.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Where do I sign the petition that all images of Peter Pan now be in the similitude of Ja Morant?

He became a bug on a windshield. :catstare:

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

what a dork.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
why not just.. be in the lineup and not start? idgi

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I guess he wanted to be on the floor?? at that point seems like you're making the moment too much about you just be there drat

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

The Walrus posted:

why not just.. be in the lineup and not start? idgi

I think you have to submit your starters before the game.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

some stuff in my timeline

https://twitter.com/ArtButSports/status/1480546161475862533

https://twitter.com/MikeVorkunov/status/1480591738230255620

https://twitter.com/TedBuddy8/status/1480390612494946304

https://twitter.com/TheAthleticNBA/status/1480593753123573764

enjoy philly!

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1480605735910199302?s=20

why though

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Jonathan Isaac is an idiot.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Spacebump posted:

Jonathan Isaac is an idiot.

I have a feeling that whenever he comes back he's not going to get the same welcome reception that Klay got.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Is he ever coming back? There have been zero updates and he got injured 17 months ago.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I mean of course, it's not like there is anyone getting Covid more than once, right?

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

Is he ever coming back? There have been zero updates and he got injured 17 months ago.

yeah i haven't heard anything, it's very strange.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The Magic state a lot that they never want time tables because it forces bad expectations on injured players. At some point, using current medical expectations, it does turn from them being mum to c'mon already.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

The last three words there, "than he is," are completely unnecessary, and actually imply that Collins is mad that the team's coach has more control over the offense than himself. I sentence the author to multiple sets of burpees until failure.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

dokmo posted:

yeah i haven't heard anything, it's very strange.

The Hiding of Isaac

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Stanley Johnson is now off limits
https://twitter.com/sportstalksmack/status/1480314145832460288

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

One Stanley Johnson experience was enough, thanks.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Good for Monk, though. Wouldn't necessarily want to be the team that signs him to his next deal but I'm glad he's gonna get a next deal

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/andre/status/1480616697119711234?t=m2KCTriA5puc1gagdKkRvQ&s=19

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

mdemone posted:

I mean of course, it's not like there is anyone getting Covid more than once, right?

dejan disagrees

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

morestuff posted:

Good for Monk, though. Wouldn't necessarily want to be the team that signs him to his next deal but I'm glad he's gonna get a next deal

He's definitely the most exciting part of the Lakers season this year. Once he understood when LeBron passes it to him he expects him to shoot he's been huge.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

are we posting more cursed Jonathan Issac content?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Is this a hack/scam scenario like when people fake tweet as Musk with free crypto bullshit?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Stanley Johnson really shows how much Vogel can get out of a single useful wing defender. Though they really ought to actually sign him to something longer than a 10 day deal

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

monks tried the hardest of anyone on the lakers to find ways to contribute and its been very fun to watch. i dont really see any way he ends up as some overpaid albatross but who knows

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

monks tried the hardest of anyone on the lakers to find ways to contribute and its been very fun to watch. i dont really see any way he ends up as some overpaid albatross but who knows

He’s had stretches like this before and either goes cold, starts chucking or gets suspended for half the season. He’s in an ideal situation right now so we’ll see if it sticks, fingers crossed

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

WhyteRyce posted:

are we posting more cursed Jonathan Issac content?

It's a shame that Isaac is broken physically because it would have been cool to watch him become the first NBA player to tank his value just because of bad vibes

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

*Bitcoin price drops because Kazakhstan raises the price of electricity, causing the citizenry to storm the capital in protest, which leads to the government killing multiple civilians and shutting down the entire internet for five days*

Iggy: Seems like a stable way to collect my paycheck.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

xbilkis posted:

It's a shame that Isaac is broken physically because it would have been cool to watch him become the first NBA player to tank his value just because of bad vibes

The Dwight Howard Gambit

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Lakers sending Talen Horton-Tucker and LeBron James to Detroit for Jerami Grant

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Iggy you big dumb idiot

EDIT: Isaac you big dumb idiot

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

https://twitter.com/enesfreedom/status/1480607517990440962?s=21

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Been so long since he’s played defense he doesn’t even believe in it anymore

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Lol, NBA players are dumb.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

I appreciate Enes-posting, because it keeps reminding me I need to get around to watching Mr. Freedom.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
ok kyrie's historically been so much cooler than him wrt their respective character arcs but this is showing some promise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Audibly gasped at that