Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
The famed John Hinckley, Jr., is a country/folk musician now. Below is one of his original songs, which surprised me with its emotional richness and complexity. He really has potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UfDHij5R4

Now, he's expanding his project, and is holding open auditions for a bassist, drummer, and lead guitarist.

https://twitter.com/JohnHinckley20/status/1483098250500616199?s=20

I wanted to start this thread to bring this exciting opportunity to everyone's attention. For any musically-skilled goons, this would be a dramatic opportunity to instantly gain notoriety, and work with a genuine celebrity!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

who

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

He's most famous for his work in the 80s.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: John Hinckley Jr did nothing wrong except be a bad shot

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
"ohhh I wanna kill Reagan
Oh I want him to die
And only when I kill Reagan
Will Jodie be able with me to fly"

his lyrics need some work

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: John Hinckley Jr did nothing wrong except be a bad shot

they should cover Hey Man, Nice Shot

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MrQwerty posted:

they should cover Hey Man, Nice Shot

Could do a Reagan deepfake where he's singing "hit me with your best shot" as a diss track

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i shot a man in DC, just to watch him live

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

The good news is that, if everything goes to plan, he'll be free of all court-ordered restrictions in June 2022. Right now, he:

quote:

Is required to have court-ordered medical supervision of his course of therapy
Is barred from owning a gun
Can't contact members of the Reagan family
Can't contact Jodie Foster
Can't contact anyone else wounded in 1981 or their families
Must give three day's notice if he wants to travel more than 75 miles from his home
Can't travel to any place where he knows there will be someone protected by the Secret Service
Must disclose his passwords and login information for computers, phones, and online accounts
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/judge-ending-restrictions-john-hinckley-80253453

I can see how some of these would harm a touring career. Hopefully his band is up and running by June.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Drop that pussy Jodie
What ya twerkin' wit'?
I'm young Papi,
Champagne they know the face, and they know the name
Drop that pussy Jodie
What you twerkin' with?
Work, work, work, work, bounce
Work, work, work, work, bounce (What ya twerkin' wit'?)
Work, work, work, work, bounce
Work, work, work, work, bounce (What ya twerkin' wit'?)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

first thing he's gonna need to do is change that name. "john" is slang for a toilet. i can't see anyone with that name getting anywhere in show business, it's just too distracting and embarrassing.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
cool, id join the Dead Reagans.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Fresh out the can, trying to get laid

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

All you fake rear end kids talking poo poo on republican ideals and mocking Reagan but don't know the dude who tried to take him out? Lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

who

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Thanks for the information, original poster (op). We’re all disappointed he’s a bad shot but maybe he’s finally found something he can excel at.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

All you fake rear end kids talking poo poo on republican ideals and mocking Reagan but don't know the dude who tried to take him out? Lol

sorry for not being over 200 years old

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

some fuckin guy in the civil war era , apparently they had a gunfight, and in the meantime reagan has died of old age because guns back then took so loving long to reload

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

William Bear posted:

The famed John Hinckley, Jr., is a country/folk musician now. Below is one of his original songs, which surprised me with its emotional richness and complexity. He really has potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UfDHij5R4

Now, he's expanding his project, and is holding open auditions for a bassist, drummer, and lead guitarist.

https://twitter.com/JohnHinckley20/status/1483098250500616199?s=20

I wanted to start this thread to bring this exciting opportunity to everyone's attention. For any musically-skilled goons, this would be a dramatic opportunity to instantly gain notoriety, and work with a genuine celebrity!

https://twitter.com/kwh561/status/1483146362606788618

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

has anyone let him know that Jodie came out yet

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
"What the world needs now is another folk singer like I need a hole in my head"

-Ronald Reagan

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Should form a band with Sirhan Sirhan, Squeaky Fromme and some drummer who has no idea who any of those three are, just a dude who loves drumming.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
OP you should cross-post this to C-SPAM to get more eyes on this.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
Is he on parole and medicated?
Seems pretty bored singin about universal love.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if i'm not mistaken he's managed to work a G chord into there... and did I notice a D as well? well played indeed...

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Yeah but you didn't hear the whole album yet.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Sirhan sirhan was going to move in right down the street from my friend before Gavin newsom hosed it up by denying his parole. I was gonna get to hang out with sirhan sirhan

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Sirhan sirhan was going to move in right down the street from my friend before Gavin newsom hosed it up by denying his parole. I was gonna get to hang out with sirhan sirhan

drat i love hungry like the wolf

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I know a guy who can play the skin flute really well (me)

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I’ll believe it when I see it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

drat i love hungry like the wolf

Lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

he's a straight shooter

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I hope his band does well OP.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
he's from a wealthy family so i hate him and wish him ill

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Let's check his punk credentials:

• tried to kill Reagan
  • hosed up some cops
  • obsessed with an underage girl

Yeah, those are all present and correct

Disco Pope fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jan 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Disco Pope posted:

Let's check his punk credentials:

• tried to kill Reagan

• hosed up some cops

• obsessed with an underage girl

Yeah, those are all present and correct

lol