Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.
My campaign details...
VaeHybrid.com
@ChaosMarines, @VaeHybrid, IG: VPcandidate

My platform with the Independent Voters Caucus is simply this:

My name is Vae Wolf Hybrid. Doctor Vae Wolf Hybrid. I was born into the Buddhist Sangha of Vietnam where my great grandfathers founded and established Linh Son Pagoda. I am an American who gained his citizenship through war. My father and my uncles all fought bravely for the U.S. Army and still we could not democracy for my homeland.

I converted almost years ago through baptism. I lost almost all of my friends and family because I had become a born again who truly believes in a higher power. Today... I am still know this:

"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
- The Great Commission, Matthew 28:19

And though it hurts... the pain and suffering... I believe... it will end. It will end through the power of our almighty maker.

"He injures; He heals"
- Job 5:18

I have been a loser for my entire life because I am a sinner, but I do not want to sin anymore. I have been a goon since middle school and now I'm 33 years old. I joined these forums because I wanted to socialize on the internet as I did not have many friends back then and even now today.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

K3nT3n fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jan 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hope

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You can't be vice president if you weren't born a US citizen OP

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sorry OP, I don’t believe religious zealots should be in office

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

GBS civics lessons got us here.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

will you legalize, you know... it?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'd recommend a better country OP. The US is not a great place to build reputation tbh. It's like going to a tech school run by Luddites.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

obama killed hope

:rip:

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

Well, best of luck!

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I will be your friend op

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

K3nT3n posted:

My campaign details...
VaeHybrid.com
@venushermes, @vaehybrid, IG: vpcandidate

My name is Vae Wolf Hybrid. Doctor Vae Wolf Hybrid. I was born into the Buddhist Sangha of Vietnam where my great grandfathers founded and established Linh Son Pagoda. I am an American who gained his citizenship through war. My father and my uncles all fought bravely for the U.S. Army and still we could not democracy for my homeland.

I converted almost years ago through baptism. I lost almost all of my friends and family because I had become a born again who truly believes in a higher power. Today... I am still know this:

"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

And though it hurts... the pain and suffering... I believe... it will end. It will end through the power of our almighty maker.

"He injures; He heals"

I have been a loser for my entire life because I am a sinner, but I do not want to sin anymore. I have been a goon since middle school and now I'm 33 years old. I joined these forums because I wanted to socialize on the internet as I did not have many friends back then and even now today.

nope, no questions.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

jump in the line rock your body in time okay i believe you

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
How will you secure our borders and what is your stance on critical race theory?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
It's a long road but I'm sure beto will pick you to be his running mate.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what's your position on the recent nuclear modernization review and upcoming budget appropriations?

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Mozi posted:

what's your position on the recent nuclear modernization review and upcoming budget appropriations?

I’ll jump in as their spokesperson.

Necessary. Approved on day one. America’s strategic arsenal is a necessary component of our global security posture.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
What is your stance on Galaxy Quest erotic fan fiction?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Who is your favorite president and why is it Donald J. Trump?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

K3nT3n posted:

My campaign details...
VaeHybrid.com

"He injures; He heals"

no, I don't have any questions

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Bogus Adventure posted:

How will you secure our borders and what is your stance on critical race theory?

Boarders are often defined by treaties, law, and obligations as much as they are geographic features. A secure boarder is necessary to ensure our country upholds our obligations to our other sovereign partners.

This administration considers critical race theory to be a state issue to be determined by local boards and departments of education. However we will support any jurisdictions that choose to roll it out.

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

What is your stance on Galaxy Quest erotic fan fiction?

Security please remove the reporter from OAN.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Betty Wight posted:

Security please remove the reporter from OAN.

You’ll never take me alive.

*tazes myself in the nuts until I literally die*

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

yeOWCH MY BALLS!!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Vote

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

yeOWCH MY BALLS!!!!

No. MY balls.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sooooo you're some kinda Christian werewolf? That's cool dude

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You have my vote OP.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

K3nT3n posted:

My campaign details...
VaeHybrid.com

"He injures; He heals"

I'm trying to post my response but my phone keeps eating my posts

basically I just want to say that I don't have any questions

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

K3nT3n posted:

I have been a loser for my entire life because

You still are a loser OP. Who the hell runs for second place?

"My dream is to win the silver medal for the 100m at the Olympic games!"

"When I grow up I want to get knocked out cold in the first round in a bout for the heavy weight championship of the world!"

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

"When I grow up I want to get knocked out cold in the first round in a bout for the heavy weight championship of the world!"

I want to have the SECOND stretchiest butthole.

:jerkbag:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Yeah hey whats up with you in general? Are you ok?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

In dieing you have ceded possession of your balls to whoever can take them.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Maybe the OP just wants a goal they feel is more attainable. Silver to start, gold to finish :shobon:

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

K3nT3n posted:

My campaign details...
VaeHybrid.com

"He injures; He heals"

what's your favorite anime

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Weka posted:

In dieing you have ceded possession of your balls to whoever can take them.

Y-your balls?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

its all nice on rice posted:

Maybe the OP just wants a goal they feel is more attainable. Silver to start, gold to finish :shobon:

Name one Vice President that became real presi oh right Lyndon Johnson.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

perma ban this loser

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

K3nT3n posted:

My campaign details...
VaeHybrid.com

"He injures; He heals"

hell, same

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

doctor hybrid, whats your opinion on the green m&m

would you gently caress it?

would you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Maybe you should get your raging mental illness under control before attempting to run for office. Also, quoting scripture makes you look crazy, which makes sense because you are.