Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

graph posted:

me, earlier today at 2:35p when i had been wondering why i felt like garbage all day then got the grumble

lol I have always had a 'slow' gut, go a few days without and then it pipes up oh hey remember this? and several days worth over the course of a couple hours :o: Tried all sorts of diets and fibers, no joy.

Also Garph you mentioned CERAVE a while back, I had a bad case of like a centimetre of crusty itch all along my hairline at the front, decided to give this a whirl and it's cleared it up really nicely over about six weeks. Still dolloping it nightly on the massive patch of itch I have on one shin and hoping, think that will take a lot more curing though.

Image thread tax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
:xd:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol I have always had a 'slow' gut, go a few days without and then it pipes up

my guts are fast and i try to keep the house cleaned at all times

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Also Garph you mentioned CERAVE a while back, I had a bad case of like a centimetre of crusty itch all along my hairline at the front, decided to give this a whirl and it's cleared it up really nicely over about six weeks. Still dolloping it nightly on the massive patch of itch I have on one shin and hoping, think that will take a lot more curing though.

huh, never thought of trying it on scalp, as my scalp has been trying to remove itself from my head the better part of 25 years. as far as patches give it multiple times a day for a couple days. ime it clears the worst of my winter reptile skin after 4ish days (then i ignore it because its not bad for a bit and have to do it all over again)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

filthy regex posted:

shell-fraiser
:france:

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

before he became a poo poo-rear end person, adam carolla proposed the idea of a "beet bracelet" to help allay the potential shock of poop'n after eating beets

as with any other promotional silicone rubber band, you put it on when beets are on the menu and proceed to share knowing glances with other beeters as your paths cross throughout the next day or so

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

the background is yospos, the plug is the no anime rule, the crap is anime posts, and anime apologists are the hands

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

i mean of course it's single threaded

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sapozhnik posted:

:barf:

i might be a depressed shut-in who lives like poo poo but at least all the crap i have strewn around is strictly non-organic

plate, singular, and the single set of silverware i own immediately gets washed after eating while i'm waiting for the water to boil for my after-dinner coffee

tremendous self own here

mystes
May 31, 2006

It's a big one, better bring out the Apache Spark contractor bags

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

tremendous self own here

i know, drinking coffee after dinner can wreak havoc on your sleep schedule

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
i'll own myself even harder: i mostly drink instant coffee

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band
instant isn't that bad. I like putting some on ice cream.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Sapozhnik posted:

now that's just sad.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Sapozhnik posted:

good lord man. a cheap french press is fifteen bucks.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
they fixed the bitter aftertaste ~15 years ago, it's actually somewhat serviceable now. it's not going to set anybody's world on fire obv but it's surprisingly adequate.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

good lord man. a cheap french press is fifteen bucks.

a stove top moka pot is equally affordable

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

AlbertFlasher posted:

instant isn't that bad. I like putting some on ice cream.

i agree with both of these

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
adding a lil instant coffee to chili is also a good move imo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
throw instant coffee into brownies

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kenny Logins posted:

throw instant coffee into brownies

:hmmyes:

honestly it's a good thing to add a bit of to anything heavily chocolatey.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

seconding that instant coffee is surprisingly decent, considering. i keep a jar for random recipes and the rare occasion I forget to buy beans. better than nothing. it even develops crema somehow

i also keep a can of evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed) for the times i run out of cream and forget to buy more

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
yospos daily carry update

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

this is all of my d&d campaigns condensed

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

theflyingexecutive posted:

i mean of course it's single threaded

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imagine owning yourself by getting used to something above the bare minimum

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Tortokhod/status/1485530046173487104

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol i googled this. its like being goatse'd with anime

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
touhou owns

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

people loving with russian military radio poo poo will never get old

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kazinsal posted:

people loving with russian military radio poo poo will never get old

someone played the anime katyusha song I always post lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAm0gmyNC28

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

:wow:

Imelda's still alive, btw

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

polyester concept posted:

seconding that instant coffee is surprisingly decent, considering. i keep a jar for random recipes and the rare occasion I forget to buy beans. better than nothing. it even develops crema somehow

i also keep a can of evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed) for the times i run out of cream and forget to buy more

i like to switch to decaf after 4 pm and the only decaf you can get here is in instant form. it’s pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

as a side note, low-ABV beers have been popular here for a long time and with the microbrewery upswing so there’s an amazing selection of local beers with <3.5% alcohol. it’s great because im old and alcohol only makes me sleepy these days.

my point is, I’m looking forward to seeing the same variety in instant coffee.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

jesus christ :laffo:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

infernal machines posted:

a stove top moka pot is equally affordable

these things own, one WFH "benefit" is that I get to chug one of these every morning instead of paying for what the coffee bar in the office produces

we had/have these big dispensers of instant coffee but I have self respect and refuse to drink it

and of course there's one guy that's set up his own drip machine that he then hides somewhere every night lol

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

i am never gonna hit the heights of that joke again, I should probably stop posting!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

sound on

https://i.imgur.com/My7qG9u.mp4

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

new countach

a lot of people who can’t afford it reckon it looks a little pathetic but I reckon I’ll get one what about you guys

e: an old one

echinopsis fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Jan 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

i'm a sucker for sharp angles (not, like, cybertruck-sharp tho), but just like with the o.g. countach it looks incomplete to me without a spoiler