Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

admirable lack of drops of water causing damage for a lot of the game but they made their appearance in the castle level. the stampers et al did hold back a bit with their natural euro game tendancies tho, so thankfully since there's no babies in diapers or animals making GBS threads on our hero kuros' head.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

That Little Demon posted:

dude I had that book too lol, I wish I still did

Excerpt

quote:

“Kaajjhooo!” A loud sneeze broke the silence. Matthew whirled around. He saw his bed, unmade as usual. He saw his desk, piled high with junk. He saw the blue-and-beige rag rug on the floor next to his bed, and standing on the rug, he saw…

A knight. A hulking giant of a man, wearing body armor with finely tooled metal bands around his massive arms. A scabbard set with jewels hung at his side. The man shook back his long, thick hair to expose a face that was noble and kind. “Forgive me, Squire,” he said. “The dust, methinks.” The knight rubbed his nose, grinning shyly.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The dust, methinks.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Joan posted:

Excerpt

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Joan posted:

Excerpt

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Joan posted:

Excerpt

the Blaster Master one is incredible

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Joan posted:

Excerpt

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ganbatte, imps. thou canst do it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i had the mega man 2 one, it was badass but it gave the wrong boss order as an "exclusive tip" lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the Blaster Master one is incredible

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Joan posted:

Excerpt

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bases Loaded 2:

I'm crying laughing at these books, they are incredible

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Gah! He's stretching my face-body!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bases Loaded 2:

Love the length of that dash. Let’s you imagine the story teller clawing at his face like Woody Allen.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bases Loaded 2:

the loving madman

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Cubone posted:

also I just noticed that after you rescue the damsels you just walk away and leave them in a heap on the ground lol

This always struck me too but now I know the canon answer

quote:

Before he could wonder any farther, Lucinda thanked them again, gave them a few hints about the path ahead, and walked off. She'd only gone about ten steps when Matthew saw her gown turn to pure white. Then she disappeared. He rubbed his eyes and looked again, but she was definitely gone. The most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, and she'd disappeared into thin air. Just his luck.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6_XJHcHg7I

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Bases Loaded 2:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Joan posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Joan posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
just finished the bullshit jumping parts on the outside of the tower (feather fall ftw) and now im wondering what exactly is these skulls problem

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol these are amazing

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol these are amazing

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Muscle Wizard posted:

just finished the bullshit jumping parts on the outside of the tower (feather fall ftw) and now im wondering what exactly is these skulls problem

boot deficiency

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I poo poo you not, this is how the bases loaded 2 book ends lmfao Im loving crying

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I think we need a new thread for these maybe? lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I poo poo you not, this is how the bases loaded 2 book ends lmfao Im loving crying

lmfao oh my god

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

quote:

But how…? How was Kuros able to stand there so calmly? It was impossible. Nobody could withstand such heat.

“It's the boots, Squire. The boots!” Kuros was elated. “They really work. Malkil is doing his best to cook us alive, but the boots will save us.”

Matthew looked down at Kuros's feet. Sure enough, the Boots of Lava Walk were the only thing standing between Kuros and a major case of the hotfoots. “Awesome,” Matthew whispered.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

I think we need a new thread for these maybe? lol

yeah lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao jesus christ

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

a major case of the hotfoots

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011