Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Hitmen for Destiny #453: Sudden shot

Do you only count entities killed 'in-comic'? Cause there's that dead thing that Anette and Knife-thrower walk past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Based on the clothes I think that's the wizard who earlier died onscreen.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Collapsing Farts posted:

I didn't realize real life Ronnie looked exactly like comic Ronnie. I thought he had lost weight and stuff

He posted on his Patreon a little bit ago that he put it all back on and relapsed into depression.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I can't believe how long I used to think Ronnie Filyaw and KC Green were the same person. Like I thought Whomp was from an earlier time in KC Green's career before he wildly changed art styles or something lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I can't believe how long I used to think Ronnie Filyaw and KC Green were the same person. Like I thought Whomp was from an earlier time in KC Green's career before he wildly changed art styles or something lol

there's a certain visual similarity

also there's one between their comics [bowtie spins uncontrollably]

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Lol aww Ronnie

But I'm glad it's not just me

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Anime is bad.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

my favourite responses are the people trying to unironically poo poo on his art in the comments like they're scoring huge points

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

KC Green as a person was legit a complete blank slate in my mind until this very moment

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Paladinus posted:

Anime is bad.

Finally someone is bold enough to say it.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Captain Hygiene posted:

KC Green as a person was legit a complete blank slate in my mind until this very moment

I know him from that Pinocchio comic which get a posted here.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I know him from the Funko Pop he licensed

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
The New Adventures of the Duck Avenger

angus fangus is an homage to j jonah jameson

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Paladinus posted:

Anime is blood.

Correcting this.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Ditocoaf posted:

Right? If the universe could give Jake Wyatt a bunch of money and time to finish personal projects instead of the industry work I think he's doing these days, that'd be amazing. (I mean, everyone else too, while we're at it. Thanks in advance universe.)

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

:pressf: for alt universe Guts who is about to get killed by a little girl

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Looks more like AU Corkus

e: oh that other guy looks like a young guts, yeah

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Captain Hygiene posted:

He looks a lot like the guy that draws dickbutt.

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Guest Week concludes!

guest strip by John Allison / yeeep!

guest strip by DREW WEING / dang

guest strip by drew / I just KNOW this guy has a curly mohawk

guest strip by ANONYMOUS / The guest artist did not want his identity revealed.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Guess it's time to slice the sack.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Since Boba was brave enough to post their work I figured I should post my own as well. I make a webcomic on Tapas called John Doe which can be found here:

https://tapas.io/series/John-Doe

It's about two dorks trapped in a computer simulation and the how their friendship develops over time as they try to figure out what's going on. It looks like this:

I'm trying to tweak my process to get more pages done per month (I want to get to 1/week) but for the moment my schedule is a page every 2-3 weeks. It's my first real attempt at this sort of thing so any feedback people have is more than welcome.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like your art style in general but the perspective on the third panel feels a little weird. It almost looks like he's looking up instead of down.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
That statue is so loving over this whole sinking thing.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Push El Burrito posted:

That statue is so loving over this whole sinking thing.

It ain't even mad tho

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

muscles like this! posted:

I like your art style in general but the perspective on the third panel feels a little weird. It almost looks like he's looking up instead of down.

poo poo, you're right. I probably should have zoomed out a smidge more so you could see his posture a bit better. Thanks for the input!

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Given the sexual proclivities of Einstein this is not the argument they think it is

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

I love that I immediately recognized which exact comic you snipped that speech bubble from. That's connoisseur-grade Useless Knowledge all up in our heads.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I like that the word bubble color matches the others, to where I had to go back and make sure I hadn't missed her actually saying HUP in the original

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I keep getting confused why she doesn't have hair loopies

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Paladinus posted:

Anime is bad.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
KC Green looks like the fat kid from the anime club and no amount of photographic evidence is going to change my mind.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pinocchio
Chapter 25

Pinocchio promises the Fairy to be good and to study, as he is growing tired of being a Marionette, and wishes to become a real boy.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
“Because I don’t like work” drat, same, Pinocchio

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I have never grown higher than a penny's worth of cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007