Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

"Fat roll" is actually what everyone is going to be doing from their bed to their gaming chair during launch month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

"Fat roll" is actually what everyone is going to be doing from their bed to their gaming chair during launch month.

Me when I boot it up for the first time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

cannot loving wait

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm so hoipe. And this is mildly embarrassing but I'm hoipe because I watched the gameplay overview trailer and the then launch trailer bandai namco just posted on yt and most of my hoipe was derived from seeing probably more outfits and weapons than are in all of DS3 in that combined ~8 minutes of footage. Lol. I love to dress up.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

I'm so hoipe. And this is mildly embarrassing but I'm hoipe because I watched the gameplay overview trailer and the then launch trailer bandai namco just posted on yt and most of my hoipe was derived from seeing probably more outfits and weapons than are in all of DS3 in that combined ~8 minutes of footage. Lol. I love to dress up.

I’ve been invited to the Fashion Souls steam group by people i’m invading like a dozen times because I so visibly love playing dressup

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
when they bring out the binoculars.. nothing more flattering in the entire fuckin world

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

I’ve been invited to the Fashion Souls steam group by people i’m invading like a dozen times because I so visibly love playing dressup
Lmfao this rules.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HolePisser1982 posted:

when they bring out the binoculars.. nothing more flattering in the entire fuckin world

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol awesome

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

sick lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

chuckling at all the young folks overwhelmed by all the fashion choices as i select "Mature Voice 2"

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol. Badass.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

If you're over 70% equipment weight you should squash the poor horse and he should totter along making exaggerated sad noises

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

If you're over 70% equipment weight you should squash the poor horse and he should totter along making exaggerated sad noises

-Horse testicles shrink in cold water.
-You can name your horse.
-Horse will grumpily complain "I am sworn to carry your burdens.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fashion souls ftw, that was the best part about no equip load in BB lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if there's not a shrine maiden type chick to level up at I'm gonna be sad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

if there's not a shrine maiden type chick to level up at I'm gonna be sad

Bonk

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ngl the main reason i'm so pumped to go str this time other than it being the coolest, best, etc. is that i can finally go full fashion souls and have a massive equip burden to play around with

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll be doing my usual of either str/fth cleric or max int/fth caster. which always ends up being mostly an estoc/rapier build, except bad at it because of having trash stats. but if they made bows more fun i might try it because ive never done bows

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
crippling your build to wear the prettiest clothes is what makes fashion souls so good tho

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

guys will you all stfu about the game until i can play it please? thanks

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

guys will you all stfu about the game until i can play it please? thanks

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Can't decide if I'm gonna go for a magic+melee build like Dex/Int or Str/Fai (or Dex/Fai since there's a starting class just for that it looks like) or if I'm gonna just go for a quality build with weapons and a bow

Faith looks like it's going to be extremely cool this time around

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i might go str/fth but honestly i just wanna find the biggest club i can get and go to town on the lands between

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Death to all mages

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Harrow posted:

Can't decide if I'm gonna go for a magic+melee build like Dex/Int or Str/Fai (or Dex/Fai since there's a starting class just for that it looks like) or if I'm gonna just go for a quality build with weapons and a bow

Faith looks like it's going to be extremely cool this time around

im going to do what i always do and start 4+ new characters within the first 5 hours so it takes me 4x as long to finish the game

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
str/dex quality build so i can try all the weapons

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m going to buy this loving game.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

i'm going to flip a series of coins to decide build direction

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

magic looks really sick in this game.. but I'm worried it'll make things too easy

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
this is the first fromsoft game that has a starting class with a katana. its a no brainer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sadly unbookmarking another rlegendary iz thread until I can play the game. Enjoy the launch everyone. Elden ring ftw

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

grieving for Gandalf posted:

magic looks really sick in this game.. but I'm worried it'll make things too easy

sorcery and miracles both look insanely sick yeah, and there are sorcery and faith-based weapon arts to go with them so it seems like a spellblade type build might be encouraged.

Though I also hope bows are good this time around because if I can snipe dudes to death from 100 miles away like in Demon's Souls I might not feel the need to use magic at all

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

scary ghost dog posted:

this is the first fromsoft game that has a starting class with a katana. its a no brainer

gently caress katanas

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

crepeface posted:

gently caress katanas

excuse me?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

crepeface posted:

gently caress katanas

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

*player piano stops and everyone pulls guns*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
sounds like someone wants to widen the gap between their jaw and their shoulders.