Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

numberoneposter posted:

how busy do you think its gonna be friday right after work?

In my experience, going about 2 hours before close (weekdays only) is pretty decent. Get in and out in 20-30 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7068128077230034222

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

:lol:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ok this is pretty drat good.

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
Bad news: I need glasses
Good news: getting a dog and slice after going to the co to get glasses

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

CraigSlice posted:

Bad news: I need glasses
Good news: getting a dog and slice after going to the co to get glasses

poo poo, you know I'm getting to the point where I need a new pair. Anything specific to know about Costco's glasses department?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Johnny Truant posted:

poo poo, you know I'm getting to the point where I need a new pair. Anything specific to know about Costco's glasses department?

Go to the Costco Optometrist and then order three pairs from zenni or similar for the same money.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Im the cart full of booze

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Ultimate Mango posted:

Go to the Costco Optometrist and then order three pairs from zenni or similar for the same money.

Oh I know all about Zenni, haha. I usually get one "nicer" pair from an optometrist then load up on a few Zenni pairs whenever my prescription gets updated

Does Costco take FSA/HSA as payment? Or is that gonna be a "that depends" answer

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I just made a costco eye exam appointment this morning

Valth001
Jul 20, 2014

Johnny Truant posted:

Does Costco take FSA/HSA as payment? Or is that gonna be a "that depends" answer

Yes, but for FSA the payment has to be done at a Pharmacy/Optical register.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Johnny Truant posted:

Oh I know all about Zenni, haha. I usually get one "nicer" pair from an optometrist then load up on a few Zenni pairs whenever my prescription gets updated

FSA/HSA gets processed like a credit card. Just make sure you keep all the documentation and get ready to deal with the pain in rear end that is your FSA provider.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Nice new thread title.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Big haul! Got new bedsheets, sausages, cod, potatoes, carrots, etc. And Normandy mix. Mostly trying to get bulk grocery, but got some chimchangas for some lunches. Bootleg wedge of parm for a coworker.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

And Normandy mix.

This is my go to for trying to lose weight. Add chicken stock and pick a protein, and it's also a soup.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My Costco ran out of chicken stock a couple weeks ago and I picked up the vegetable stock instead. It's really good! And half the calories!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
walked out of Costco today with a wad of cash after getting my Citi card cash-back reward. :homebrew:

oh, and i got the #1 front parking spot.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Soul Dentist posted:

My Costco ran out of chicken stock a couple weeks ago and I picked up the vegetable stock instead. It's really good! And half the calories!

Protip, buy a rotisserie chicken, eat it, then make stock with its corpse. So easy if you have a instant pot.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Chinatown posted:

walked out of Costco today with a wad of cash after getting my Citi card cash-back reward. :homebrew:

oh, and i got the #1 front parking spot.

I exercised the option to direct deposit it to my bank account, highly reccomended move.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

StormDrain posted:

I exercised the option to direct deposit it to my bank account, highly reccomended move.

I went to the Weed Store on the way home to use some of the cash on various things. Cash only. :blastu:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

#1 parking spot is next to the cart return imo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

#1 parking spot is next to the cart return imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfAe6Z3eAF4

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
I like Costco a lot but I don't like hotdogs and I've never gotten a hotdog there and I won't.

There I said it.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

pseudanonymous posted:

I like Costco a lot but I don't like hotdogs and I've never gotten a hotdog there and I won't.

There I said it.

Can't be saved without communion

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Get a hotdog you fucker

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

pseudanonymous posted:

There I said it.

Big same

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I love the hotdog just the drat layout of the costco near me doesn’t make it easy to get one when on a solo trip and it makes me very sad.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The Kirkland Costco has a weed store between it's gas station and the main parking area. You can get truly anything on your trip to Costco.

Also the Kirkland Costco is incredibly small, but maybe my favorite Costco layout that I've ever experienced. The grocery flow is immaculate.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

The Kirkland Costco has a weed store between it's gas station and the main parking area. You can get truly anything on your trip to Costco.

Also the Kirkland Costco is incredibly small, but maybe my favorite Costco layout that I've ever experienced. The grocery flow is immaculate.

That would ruke to hit the dispo and then go to the 'co and get a cart full of giant bags of popcorn, beef jerky, and their other awesome snacks.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

pseudanonymous posted:

There I said it.

This, plus being lactose intolerant means I avoid the food counter completely.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Restocked my wife’s strategic apple juice reserves, got a big ol’ bag of flour, and grabbed a package of pulled pork for dinner tonight. Also we finally succumbed to the siren song of 2x6 enormous muffins for $8. Looking forward to breakfast all week.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

pseudanonymous posted:

There I said it.

You are an affront to Costco and Its teachings!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
who doesnt like a hot dog i mean :wtc:

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

The chicken tacos are a must buy imo

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

pseudanonymous posted:

There I said it.

Well the hot dog is kinda poo poo because we used to have the superior Polish Dog.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

the pizza is better than the hot dog anyway

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Crusty Nutsack posted:

the pizza is better than the hot dog anyway

Was.

I don’t like the new thicker crust.

Costco while still the best has fallen a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Made a giant pot of mussels tonight with the 505 green chile and mexican lager for the broth. A+ would recommend.