Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Zil posted:

It means an outside company you are paying bought up a ton of copies that will then be given out as gifts for tax write-off purposes.
maybe, maybe not. it still means something that "on the best seller list" doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

The GOP/ Conservatives openly use the RNC to buy all the books to inflate sales

Ain’t no conservatives buying Bill Barr’s book. He betrayed the messiah, therefore he gets no support.

TulliusCicero posted:

Didn't she abuse the gently caress out her daughter and her husband and both of them despise her?

She posted a nude photo of her underage daughter on Twitter, and then deleted it. Apparently that’s “one weird trick” to stay off the sex offender registry? :shrug:

Also, the daughter’s been quiet ever since mommy got her onto American Idol, so :chloe: :yikeseroo:

kazil posted:

lol who reads books when you can just read shitposts

:hmmyes:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1504170641624223745

If they start promoting crucifying people would it surprise anyone?

Can't even graphic design good. It's the "tourt"!

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

otter posted:

the cars are black?

Nah, just the occupants

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

IDGI why did you repost the same picture?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

The person who laughed away the crazy-rear end "biggest inauguration crowd size ever" 20 billion years ago when Trump had just taken office with the immortal "alternative facts" statement might not be the first person I try to follow through the quagmire of current civil-war America.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Sanctum posted:

I was wondering why the cspan forum had a covid thread with far-right neckbeards that seemed to agree covid was no joke but were united in blaming 'open biden' for all things covid.

Now that they can blame a dem covid is suddenly a big deal and also Open Biden's fault. What a cute little echo chamber they have. :allears: Tweets about bipartisan covid underreporting so they can ironically post "just the flu" while unironically saying this shows Open Biden dems are equally bad actors. How much brainrot does it take to still be posting BOTH SIDES takes in 2022 :lmao: :eng99:

I think a lot of them had a particularly weird reaction to Trump being elected and blamed that 110% on the Democrats failing to run an appropriately leftist (in the flavor of each specific poster) campaign. This dovetailed into over-focusing on dismissing all Trump-Russia connections (even Putin's broadly known alliance with right-wing groups across the West) so that the narrative could continue to focus solely on the sins of the Democrats and occasionally laughing at the horrible poo poo the GOP was doing (focusing on the Dems' failure to stop them).

Then the Primary voters coalesced around Biden instead of Bernie, only months after Corbyn's defeat. I think that was when things actually started to get really bad for a lot of people mentally. Then when Biden actually won it was somehow worse for them, because Trump's re-election was supposed to prove them right. Some people just can't tolerate not being 100% right all the time, and the natural home for these people is the Republican Party regardless of prior beliefs. Much like the American Trots morphed into neoconservatives based solely on their overriding disdain for liberals and other leftists.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

SocketWrench posted:

I love how they never quite get it. You can disagree with "leftists" all you like. But when that disagreeing means waving a swastika, making racial remarks about minorities, or taking away their rights, that's why you get called racist, because you are a racist
We've seen a few Tucker takes on this. He's priming chuds for how "the left will call you a racist for no reason" and what to say to those hateful libs who are the real racists.

There's nothing for them to get. Facts are whatever they want them to be and boy do they have some interesting ones. Everything they don't like is 'just an opinion' and the goalposts for substantiating evidence are higher than the moon. Chuds guzzle down any propaganda that fits their racist worldview. The truth is anything where racism is justified and also totally not racist because all racial inequality is the fault non-whites and those are just the facts.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

The Last Call posted:

So you know how we mentioned Carried Fisher the other day? Apparently she's part of the conspiracy in Hollywood. Also not dead.

I get the appeal of straight-up shitposting bullshit because yeah sure why not. But how can people become so gullible about this crap??

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Sanctum posted:

We've seen a few Tucker takes on this. He's priming chuds for how "the left will call you a racist for no reason" and what to say to those hateful libs who are the real racists.

There's nothing for them to get. Facts are whatever they want them to be and boy do they have some interesting ones. Everything they don't like is 'just an opinion' and the goalposts for substantiating evidence are higher than the moon. Chuds guzzle down any propaganda that fits their racist worldview. The truth is anything where racism is justified and also totally not racist because all racial inequality is the fault non-whites and those are just the facts.
yeah it's just verbal sand being thrown. "i hate minorities" "you're racist" YOU LEFTIES ALWAYS SAY THAT!!!" boom. bulletproof
fascist hate that words mean things universally, they need words to mean certain things when they say it, and to mean certain things when others say it
lefties can't say things are racist, they always say that, but calling "racist" means something when chuds say it.
YOU are a knee jerk reactionary, THEY are calm and level headed

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Outrail posted:

I get the appeal of straight-up shitposting bullshit because yeah sure why not. But how can people become so gullible about this crap??

Because their lives are miserable and they look to anything that will help them escape.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Republicans are way worse obviously but the rush to pretend like the pandemic is over is pushed by Democrats now, too. The difference is only that Republicans were banging that drum since summer 2020 and never stopped, while this is relatively new for most Democrat politicians. Some strategist somewhere decided that this is the right move to win votes lol loving idiots

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

In addition to her video statement, MargieQ has released a twitter screed where she explains how “they’ve called the right nazis for years, but starting with Obama who pushed for support to Ukraine, the left has supported real live neonazis!

The only president who cut off support to Ukraine nazis was Trump therefore the left are the REAL nazis, LOL!”

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1503858436504698883?s=21

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1503858439759482881?s=21

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1503858441600876544?s=21

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1503858442892627974?s=21

granted, these people do exist but this is like saying that because Oath Keepers exist in the USA, USA is a literal neonazi state.

It’s basically just “I know you are but what am I, nyah nyah nyah!” and you know this will be the new talking point on Tucker which is adopted as 100% gospel truth by chud nation.

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Mar 17, 2022

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

MrMojok posted:

In addition to her video statement, MargieQ has released a twitter screed where she explains how “they’ve called the right nazis for years, but starting with Obama who pushed for support to Ukraine, the left has supported real live neonazis!

The only president who cut off support to Ukraine nazis was Trump therefore the left are the REAL nazis, LOL!”

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1503858436504698883?s=21

The second sentence of the article she cites says:

quote:

Both parties were quick to declare victory after the passage of the $1.8 trillion package.

But yes, sure, Democrats did it.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is legitimately mentally ill and desperately needs medication and therapy

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

Hazo posted:

Marjorie Taylor Greene is legitimately mentally ill and desperately needs medication and therapy

no fixing fetal alcohol syndrome

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Hazo posted:

Maybe she isn’t mentally ill and is just a criminal. Not everyone who commits treason is crazy, some are just bad people.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
greene complaining that the us won't work with the un...loving...what???

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

I think you mean to say "LOL!!!"

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cool, let’s ban nazis both here and abroad! :thumbsup:

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Hazo posted:

The second sentence of the article she cites says:

But yes, sure, Democrats did it.

Surely you mean put in a cage and thrown into a vat of piss?

In Minecraft.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

MrMojok posted:

[tweets]

Also loving lmao at the idea she put together a coherent series of halfway-researched tweets.

This was slapped together by one of her whites-only interns before she hosed off to attempt a salmon ladder

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Amazing Zimmo posted:

I think you mean to say "LOL!!!"

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 17, 2022

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Amazing Zimmo posted:

no fixing fetal alcohol syndrome

After more than 20 years on Something Awful, I think you're the first person whose avatar actually nauseates me.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hazo posted:

Also loving lmao at the idea she put together a coherent series of halfway-researched tweets.

This was slapped together by one of her whites-only interns before she hosed off to attempt a salmon ladder

:hmmyes:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
don't dox me

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Is a salmon ladder a crossfit thing or a swingers thing or both

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

Hazo posted:

After more than 20 years on Something Awful, I think you're the first person whose avatar actually nauseates me.

lol

finally I'm getting the recognition I deserve

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/koch-industries-russia-ukraine-sanctions/

gently caress 'em

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

True to form.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

i just remembered kelly ann conway posted nudes of her daughter

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Zil posted:

Because their lives are miserable and they look to anything that will help them escape.

We invented a huge array of drugs and sexual fetishes and they settled on telling outlandish lies on the Internet. Smh.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Outrail posted:

We invented a huge array of drugs and sexual fetishes and they settled on telling outlandish lies on the Internet. Smh.

:sadcoke:

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Over 600 employees :wtc:

How much rubles do they make from 600 employees?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

priznat posted:

Is a salmon ladder a crossfit thing or a swingers thing or both

Yeah

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also lol Margie isn’t mentally ill she’s just a massive fuckin redact.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://mobile.twitter.com/sfmnemonic/status/1504244193660571651

This Putin speech is fuckin' nutty.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I was so certain Donald Trump was the dumbest motherfucker alive but then MTG crashes through the wall like an ultimate presidential kool-aid president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day