Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ah the glutenous cube, a formidable monster indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
GluCu trending big right now

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

That block of mac and cheese would wreak Wolf 359 levels of devastation on my colon if I ate the whole thing.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

"Chili-cheese knots" from a local independent pizzeria.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I can hear this fucker.

It creaks.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
This reboot of Hellraiser is not what I expected.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

That block of mac and cheese would wreak Wolf 359 levels of devastation on my colon if I ate the whole thing.
There's no cheese in that block, it's plain elbow pasta that got tossed into a squared container for a while.

And it looks like it was overcooked before storage, too.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Somehow that feels worse than all the dumb 1970s foods and things that look like the fresh vomit special

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

What in the loving blazes

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

I love donuts and strawberry shortcake. I'd 100% eat that and loving love it.

Edit: no. Didn't realize it still had the steak on there :cry:

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Hirayuki posted:

"Chili-cheese knots" from a local independent pizzeria.

100% would, 100% would regret.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

SlothfulCobra posted:

Yeah, Thailand had a dictator that pulled an inverse of Mussolini trying to convert noodle-eating Italians to rice, except it actually worked. But also:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/paxadz/the-surprising-reason-that-there-are-so-many-thai-restaurants-in-america

That's about the ways in which Thailand worked to train and help fund people to set up Thai restaurants abroad, and even continually certify them for quality in the hopes of extending some kind of "soft power" by putting the idea of Thai in the minds of people around the world. And I think it has worked a fair amount. There's even two shows on the Disney channel right now about Thai-American families.

That also reminds me of another far east nation that somehow ended up adding noodles to their cuisine and now have started exporting it around: The Philippines. I'm not sure how, probably something from during the American occupation, but they picked up a taste for spaghetti, and that led to the rise of a Filipino fast food chain that serves spaghetti, Jollibee, which only has 60 locations in the US, but they bought up a number of other fast food franchises and are the biggest fast food company based in Asia. They also own Smashburger.

Anyways, fast food spaghetti just don't seem right.

McD's also has its own McSpaghetti that I think it developed at around the time it expanded into the Philippines in order to appeal to the locals.

IDGAF how many pages ago this was; when I was 10 I moved temporarily to the Philippines from south central Texas.

McDonald's was the first familiar food I had and I was heartbroken to find out that McDonald's spaghetti is the horrid Filipino spaghetti, which is already about as spaghetti as Skyline is chili. Filipino spaghetti is literally sweet and uses Vienna sausages, so you can imagine how McDonald's would improve matters by making it much sweeter.

I'm not thoroughly convinced it's not a prank food or maybe it triggers the same taste buds that make me hate KFC coleslaw.

The fried chicken is pretty good but Jollybee honestly had better for fast food, plus they had Kenny Rogers Chicken which was obviously supreme.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Pookah posted:

I can hear this fucker.

It creaks.

No, its that video of the dude flicking various fungi.

I would, to the eternal shame of my wife and kids.

Why can't I wash the jam stains off my hands?

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7075489764866100526

I can't tell if this is ironic or not but it still deeply hurt me.

RuBisCO has a new favorite as of 05:54 on Mar 20, 2022

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

RuBisCO posted:

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7075489764866100526

I can't tell if this is ironic or not but it still deeply hurt me.

She's fighting off a poo poo-eating grin while doing it so I would bet on it being ironic.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Looks like granny used it as an ashtray.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
At least granny had the sense to put "pizza" in scare quotes.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

dog nougat posted:

I hate to say it, but if the cheese is mozzarella I would try it.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Yeah, that looks loving delicious. Maybe without the Bisquick, that has a weird taste to me.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The elusive singular biscuit and gravy.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

dog nougat posted:

Yeah this is a bad picture of that kind of pizza. There's a regional rural pizza chain in the midwest called Hangar54 that just attaches itself to local gas stations, it has a sausage-gravy-sauce breakfast pizza and it loving slaps

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/i2YOMGs.mp4

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I am going to slyly jump in front of the machine so that after rotating the wheel of cheese it is crammed into my piehole cheesehole

Ror has a new favorite as of 20:58 on Mar 20, 2022

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I would down both of those and not give a single gently caress doing so.

But still, I present this to the thread for judgement.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I'd probably hate myself afterwards but I 100% would.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Maybe at 1/4 to 1/3 of that size. Those things look fuckoff huge.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the donut cones remind me of the disney invention of the handwich, disney's revolutionary way to eat things with one hand.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I'd probably hate poo poo myself afterwards but I 100% would.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What’s the purpose of rotating those cheeses?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Cartoon Man posted:

I would down both of those and not give a single gently caress doing so.

But still, I present this to the thread for judgement.
80% of my problem is with the syringes, 10% of it is with the fact that you'd need wet wipes to de-stickify your hands afterwards, and the other 10% is that it's double the size you could sensibly eat in one sitting. (and this is coming from a fatass)

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

TV Zombie posted:

What’s the purpose of rotating those cheeses?

Balances the amount of time the flat sides are exposed to the air, and to keep internal liquid from settling in one spot too long while aging.

Schubalts has a new favorite as of 09:10 on Mar 21, 2022

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Haifisch posted:

80% of my problem is with the syringes, 10% of it is with the fact that you'd need wet wipes to de-stickify your hands afterwards, and the other 10% is that it's double the size you could sensibly eat in one sitting. (and this is coming from a fatass)

I know these types of foods exist solely for novelty and ~the aesthetic~ but, for real, what's wrong with a donut served on a plate with a scoop of ice cream and some topping? Have we really strayed so far from God's light that we can't find the joy and pleasure in a small pastry unless it has been twisted and deformed in ways that were never intended by the creator?

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

expresso

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4hvh5e8-nw

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

cyberia posted:

Have we really strayed so far from God's light that we can't find the joy and pleasure in a small pastry unless it has been twisted and deformed in ways that were never intended by the creator?
I mean

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/AlexiouJunior/status/1505278525393231881

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Hmm, yes. Cum sock is baklava.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

titties posted:

Hmm, yes. Cum sock is baklava.

it's weird, the longer I think about it, the more correct it becomes.