Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

pentyne posted:

I would simply eat all the dino nuggies before they go bad.

Use the generator to run the microwave too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You can make a chicken nugget by just taking a piece of chicken and cutting it into smaller pieces of chicken you don’t need to grind it into a paste and then extrude it from the anus of a machine into the shape of a mythical animal.

Rasputin on the Ritz
Jun 24, 2010
Come let's mix where Rockefellers
walk with sticks or um-ber-ellas
in their mitts
Sure but then the texture is wrong.

Plus no need to waste quality chicken on nuggets. Use the scraps and waddle and cloaca meat and mash it into delicious pink slime for tasty nugs. No point in wasting that stuff and the end result is awesome.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
:goonsay: technically all chicken nuggets are dinosaur nuggets

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Lazyhound posted:

:goonsay: technically all chicken nuggets are dinosaur nuggets

:hmmyes:

I loving love nuggies. I am a grownass man with my own place and a career and friends and a wonderful partner and eat at fancy restaurants or whatever and at the end of a long day nothing beats slamming some dino nuggies in a microwave and smothering them in ketchup to help them slide more easily down my cretinous gaping maw

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

then extrude it from the anus of a machine into the shape of a mythical animal.

All food should be served like this

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

bird with big dick posted:

You can make a chicken nugget by just taking a piece of chicken and cutting it into smaller pieces of chicken you don’t need to grind it into a paste and then extrude it from the anus of a machine into the shape of a mythical animal.

Dinosaurs aren't mythical.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

StormDrain posted:

that's where you're wrong

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

StormDrain posted:

Can we not post fantasy fan fiction poo poo in here please

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

buffalo all day posted:

that's where you're wrong

That's literally all I said!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

StormDrain posted:

Neither are weiner dogs

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Dinosaurs evolved into chickens, which is kind of weird when you think about the concept of dinosaur chicken nuggets for a moment.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Theres no such thing as flying dinosaurs because flying dinosaurs were always birds to begin with.

The Pterodactyl wasn’t a dinosaur, just a giant ugly bird.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

StormDrain posted:

false

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

bats...for lack of a better word...are bugs

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Get the lightly breaded chicken chunks instead of the chicken nuggets and tell your kids it's chick fil a.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

buffalo all day posted:

:hmmyes:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

buffalo all day posted:

Now you're just playing Calvinball.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thinkin bout a dog and a slice today

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Has anyone ever like.. reversed their card situation. My mom has an exec membership and I didn't realize that meant she didn't get rewards for my spending. I am much more devout and go to church much more regularly, so I'm wanting to reverse the situation, I'll pay for the executive membership and she'll just get a free card.

But you know I've been a regular atendee for 14+ years, i want my hymnal to reflect my tenure.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I WANT MY CIBC COSTCO MASTERCARD ALREADY!!!!! <:mad:>

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

StormDrain posted:

Have you ever seen one?

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

pseudanonymous posted:

Has anyone ever like.. reversed their card situation. My mom has an exec membership and I didn't realize that meant she didn't get rewards for my spending. I am much more devout and go to church much more regularly, so I'm wanting to reverse the situation, I'll pay for the executive membership and she'll just get a free card.

But you know I've been a regular atendee for 14+ years, i want my hymnal to reflect my tenure.

Next time you're there you can stop by the membership desk to get the exact details on what they can do, but I'm fairly certain they can just switch you to be the primary person on the account. Your mom will probably have to go in there and officially take care of it herself though, since she's currently the primary on the account.

Return Loss
Jul 22, 2001

KakerMix posted:

uhh they do :smug:

50 kilowatts! Sounds realistic,.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Jingleheimer posted:

Next time you're there you can stop by the membership desk to get the exact details on what they can do, but I'm fairly certain they can just switch you to be the primary person on the account. Your mom will probably have to go in there and officially take care of it herself though, since she's currently the primary on the account.

That's cool, do you think I can do it at a business center? I'm going up to Seattle to see her this weekend, I can just go to the one in Fife since there's no business center near PDX

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Return Loss posted:

50 kilowatts! Sounds realistic,.

I just bought one the same size and it's 100w.

Technology is just moving too fast for me.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

pseudanonymous posted:

That's cool, do you think I can do it at a business center? I'm going up to Seattle to see her this weekend, I can just go to the one in Fife since there's no business center near PDX

I've never been to a business center so I don't know for sure, but as long as they can do membership stuff there it shouldn't be a problem.

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live
gently caress

gently caress

gently caress

gently caress

gently caress

WHEN DID COSTCO STOP MAKING THE MERINO WOOL SOCKS?

UNHOLY

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

Deep breath pal. They tend to be seasonal items in my experience. Come fall they'll be waiting for you again.

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

pseudanonymous posted:

You can try doing it without both of you present, but it may take both of you at one time to do a straight swap without cancelling, I'm not sure My Dad and I did a swap when he visited once: we both just went up to the counter and they swap it on the back end. You don't get new cards though, so you'll have the exec, but they will still ask if you want to upgrade if you spend certain amounts .

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wool is nonsense cotton socks are where it’s at.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Wool is unmatched for warmth hth.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Just set your feet on fire.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
As my kayak instructor said "cotton kills." As a natural fabric wool is unmatched for wicking and heat management in wet conditions

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007

BaseballPCHiker posted:

Deep breath pal. They tend to be seasonal items in my experience. Come fall they'll be waiting for you again.

No, they did stop making their own a year or two ago. They did have some other brands for sale last Fall that was nowhere near as good.

The pairs I bought for hiking 5-6 years are still some of the nicest socks I have for softness and warmth.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

The picnic blankets (and throws) are back in stock, gonna have so many picnics this summer :buddy:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I still have an unopened pack of the wool socks. They last a long time. I probably have 20 pairs and I wear them all year.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Went to get some 7am sunday morning gas before the rush, but I guess the person who was supposed to open called out. The pumps were full of old people wandering around giving updates on when an employee was supposed to get there.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Nocheez posted:

Now you're just playing Calvinball.

Lobster, shrimp, crawfish, etc. are just water insects people like to boil steam and eat for offensive amounts of money. In like the early 1900s lobsters were fed to prisoners as punishment because they were called cockroaches of the sea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
What’s the consensus on the Kirkland protein bars? I remember there were some flavors to avoid but couldn’t remember the specifics.